Who is a Brony?

Spike razor

Jan 2, 2016
If you're a brony step up and say. if you are who is your favorite character? mine is Spike

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Luna is best pony, although Discord is probably my favourite character. I like villains.

Reactions: zelda_fan6284

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
I don't like the Ponies per say, but I can't deny that Derps is so adorable and hilarious.

I looked up on Youtube all of the scenes I could find of her. <3

I can't stand much of the rest of the show though...

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are both best ponies. u.u

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I never would have guessed Rare Pleasure's favorite, or Spike Razor's. As for mine, my favorite is Twilight Sparkle.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Luna

Reactions: zelda_fan6284

Bocoom

Dec 31, 2015
What is Brony? someone educate me.

xD

A male who likes the over hyped My Little Pony reboot and bro + pony = brony. My attitude towards the show is...lukewarm at best and I only really liked the first season the most. The more it went on the less interested I got in the show until I recently dropped it at an episode with Rainbow dash and Rarity trying to solve this case or some shit. I had to force myself to continue even that far into the season. But through it all I have to say my favorite character is Pinkie Pie because shes so sugary that she gives me diabetes.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
May I present my credentials
http://akhter13.deviantart.com/art/Fathers-Day-213881755
In my defense may daughter was a fan for a bit so it was father/daughter bonding originally
if fact used to vet potential friends by asking the following "out of the mane 6 name your 2 favorites and then your least favorite"
Mine went
Twilight Sparkle [I'm a nerd/ she's a nerd], Pinkie Pie [she is gloriously insane]
Then Rainbow Dash [She may be a Jerk with a heart but that still makes her a jerk]
My daughter was
Twilight/Fluttershy then Applejack

outside of that I would give a shout out to Discord & Zicora

Espera

Jan 15, 2017
I'm a Brony as well. Twilight Sparkle is my favorite, especially pre-princess Twilight Sparkle.

Gplikespie

Aug 28, 2015
Hello everyone. I am Gplikespie, and I am a brony.

Lol, always wanted to say that. I like Rainbow Dash. I always liked the strong, independent, dominant and athletic types.

Milkman

Aug 28, 2015
I'm multiple seasons out of the loop but when I did watch I was most fond of Twilight and Fluttershy. Rarity used to be my least favorite but she earned my respect/ appreciation in the diamond dogs episode.

BurningLance

Jan 4, 2017
yup and the pony in question is in the avatar

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Anybody noticed that all the mane 6 have been getting the nod except Applejack?

Ellipsis

Dec 5, 2015
I am. I don't generally play favorites with the Mane 6. My favorites are all either minor characters or come from the Equestria Girls movies.

JakeCWolf

Aug 26, 2015
I am in fact. Stopped watching after Twilicorn became a thing, still love the series, favorite is and forever shall be Derpy Hooves.

Dragon

Mar 7, 2016
I'm going to be 100 with you.
I watched the first 3 seasons of the show, not because I was necessarily interested in the show, but because I love cartoons, animations, and art. I liked the fist two seasons, hated the third, and didn't look back at the show until I saw on the internet that there was another dragon episode so I went to watch it.

But that is not what you asked is it, am I a brony? No, why? Multiple reasons really. One, I hate labels, once you accept a label onto yourself, you get attached to you all the negative stigma that comes with that label and brony has a shit load of negative stigma. Two I find the word quite ironic since among "bronies" I have heard this type of arguments, "Some guys won't watch/like the show because of masculinity" or something along those lines it has been a while since I dealt with that community. I find it ironic that a group that supposedly firm or comfortable in their masculinity needed to have a noun for their gender, "bro" in the name of their fanbase.

Three, after the first episode I really only cared about Spike, for obvious reasons or reason I would assume are a little obvious at this point. Also, I fucking hate Fluttershy, come at be bronies! Ok I did like Rarity a little, but that was mostly for the connection with spike.

Flash Dingo

Oct 8, 2016
I stopped watching after Hasbro kicked Lauren Faust to the curb and she took most of the writers with her. Hasbro doesn't give a shit about quality, and it shows as the shop dropped drastically since she and the writers left. Faust wanted to make a good show that people could enjoy, and Hasbro only cares about selling toys.

I adore and respect the Fausticorn, and it is an enraging tragedy that she has such a hard time getting her projects off the ground.

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
Derpy (Sorry Ditzy) and Fluttershy are best.

Derpy master race. also "ex-brony", so there's that.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShifterDreams

Sep 18, 2015
oh i am a brony though some would call me a pegasister as im female >x3 and best pony is luna best main six is fluttershy best non pony is spike of course <3

Last edited:

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
Derpy is love~ <3