Return to Mareth (In Game)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Shit shit shit!" Elliana mutters, before stepping up on the table and calling out "WE NEED A DOCTOR OVER HERE!"

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
What followed was sheer chaos as Isaac threw a plate onto the floor to get the entire rooms attention and then began barking orders. In no time at all, a group of servants and guardsmen appeared with a stretcher and carried Castella away on it, with Elliana and Isaac in tow. They were taken to the infirmary on the other side of the keep's ground floor, where Castella was gotten into a bed, and everyone else was ushered out by a group of doctors and nurses. Elliana and Isaac sat in the hallway outside as they waited for any kind of news.

For her part, Castella was stripped of her lower garments as a doctor and three nurses, all apparently part rabbit, tended to her. The experience was long and grueling, but after two hours of labor, Castella was finally holding her baby. The infant looked almost completely human save for her grey skin and the fact that she possessed both sets of genitals. When she opened her eyes, Castella saw that they were the same color as her own.

After what felt like an eternity, one of the bunny nurses came out and told Elliana and Isaac that they could come in.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana spent the two hours worried sick for her... girlfriend. It felt as if she had an anvil in her stomach, and when she was told they were free to come inside, it was as if someone lifted all the world's burdens from her shoulders.

She smiled at Castella as she saw her, and walked up beside her, squeeing at the sight of her child. "There, there Cassy... aww, isn't she just a beauty?" She beams, reaching a hand over to stroke Castella's cheek, whilst keeping her eyes on the baby. She exudes an almost child-like glee as she takes in the moment.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
It was a little before lunch when I met with Damon right outside the Shattered Barrel, a local small tavern in the outer market district. He looked a bit older and a lot more tanned than I remembered but his cheeky grin was still the same. I was relieved that caravaning in the outside of the city for a couple of years did not change him as much as I feared.

After our greetings were done, we headed inside to catch up over a drink or two. While we were being led to a table, Damon let out a laugh as he recognized one of the other patrons. "Hey, Mina! Not green anymore I see!" he spoke boisterously teasing what looked like a young bunny girl. "Shut up, Damon! Go blow a minotaur like you did last year!" she answered while sporting a mischievous big smile back.

I was taken aback by the audacity the young lady displayed and half expected my friend to go admonish her for her lack of respect to her elder. It was even more shocking that Damon started laughing even harder before heading to our table. I stood there for a moment looking at the girl as the took the largest pint of ale I ever saw and downed it in a single gulp before slamming it on the table and shouting "One more!".

She was short and her body was very slender, not a lot of curves to it either but something about the way that she carried herself seemed fail to portray frailty, instead she looked quite nimble and by the sound the mug did while hitting the table, she was quite strong too. Her head was full of long blonde hair and her eyes had the color of a beautiful blue lake. She didn't wear a lot either, a sorry excuse for an indigo miniskit and a while top with indigo details. She also sported long leather boots and gloves. Her most defining characteristic, however, were her long black lapine ears in contrast to her pale skin. She would breath taking if not marred by such rough mannerisms.

"Who is the girl?" I asked as I sat across Damon.

"She? That's Mina. She had just spent a couple of weeks with a few goblin girls last time I saw her."

I could not believe it. "She has quite the mouth for a young lady." I complained.

"Young?" he had to contain a snicker. "No, mate. She is older than us. Used to be much taller and buffer too."

"Wha?"

"She is one of those humans, one from the other world, you know. When she first came to Mareth she used to adventure all around will she joined the caravan as a guard. But she has a lousy sense of direction so every time no one was keeping an eye on her, she would go missing for a week or two. She also came back looking different each time." He sighed for a moment before continuing. "She saved us from raids quite a few times too but Mareth hasn't been a kind lady to her. She used to be incredibly smart and wise for a hulk her size but after changing all the time like she did... well, let's say she is a bit daft now."

I kept observing her as my friend spoke. What a fascinating story. "You said she was a guard?"

"Yeah, she may not look like much now but she is strong as mule and just as stubborn. She is retired now though. Lily, the owner of this tavern keeps her around to keep the order or so she says. Truth is Mina saved our skin so many times that when Lily decided to settle and open this here, she felt like she owed the girl a place to belong."

I nodded in understanding. That day I had the feeling that her story was far from over, it wouldn't be any fun otherwise.

That was the first time I heard of the small barbarian of many names but it would not be the last. She would go, with a few others, on the craziest adventures and become subject of gossip and song, daring to do the unspeakable and reach for the unthinkable. That small band of adventurers would change the world... but that, is a story for another day.

Excerpt from the auto-biography of Lucian Drake, Keeper of the Letters and Chief-Librarian of Tel'Kala.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Castella was already tried and spent... yet she had only been up for a few hours. In her arms sat a small baby with gray skin, a tuft of brown hair, golden eyes and a thirst that could drain the town wells as the little one goes at her breasts for milk. She gives Elliana a tired smile as she cradles her child "That... was just as painful as I had heard about. I... I don't even have a name for her yet..."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Maybe you would like to sleep on it a little?" She smiles, leaning over and planting a kiss on the new mother's cheek. "Look at her, Cassy... she's just perfect, isn't she? So cute... Better let her have all of your milk, just in case."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles warmly and nods her head "I don't think I have much of a choice in the matter... this little girl has a real thirst on her!"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"And I say; let her. Little girl needs her mommy's milk to grow big and strong. And speaking of girl, she's got a dick, just like you." She smiles, completely ignoring everyone else as Castella and her make smalltalk.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... she does. Both her parents did as well so it only makes sense that she does as well." She thinks for a moment "You know... that sand witch we spoke to a while back... she gave me something to help feed my child. A potion that most likely increases milk production... I might need that."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"You want me to go get it for you? Or can you wait? I kinda want to be here with you..." She smiles, blushing a little. "But if you want me to, I will."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh no, it can wait for later dear.... just something to keep in mind if this little one keeps going the way she is."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Elliana nods and takes Castella's hand, gently rubbing her thumb across the soft skin. "You feel better now that the bump is gone? She's much nicer to look at outside of your womb than... you know, inside." She giggles, moving her other hand close to the newborn, and gently feeling her skin.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yes... it will be nice to have my mobility back rather than just waddling around everywhere."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Especially when... yeah..." She suppresses a chuckle. "That reminds me, I still have that scroll I need someone versed in magic to help me out with!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She raises a brow at her "Umm, what scroll? This is the first I have heard of it."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Uh, it's a scroll I got from one of those kitsune girls we visited way back in the forest... you weren't there." She says. "I can't cast the spell on it, myself."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well, hand me the scroll and I will give it a look. Maybe my moon given knowledge will be of use."

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Do you want me to go get it now? I'll bring your things to you aswell, if I'm already gonna be there." She asks, smiling at her girlfriend.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Sure, why not? I don't think I can safely leave for a while any way, might as well do something other than be a cow." She says witha chuckle.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"But you're my cow." She smiles, before leaning over the bed and giving her a quick peck on the lips. Before the moment is even over, she's off to their room, to get the stuff. (Maybe stop here for everyone else's sake?)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
In short order, Elliana retrieved their things from their room and brought them to Castella. Looking the scroll over, Castella found that it was written in a strange blend of arcane formula, and divine runes. Rereading it a few times, she was fairly confident that she could draw out the magic within the scroll.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It's.... a little confusing but... yes I recognize what is written here. I honestly have no idea what this will even do to you, but if these divine runes are any indication then it should be a blessing more than anything else. Do... you want me to cast it on you?"

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"I'm fairly certain I got it to have cast on me... but it's been a while so I'm not sure what it actually does... just do it, what's the worst that could happen, right?" She smiles.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well quite a bit actually. But here we go." She begins to chant the words on the runes, weaving the spell from paper to her hand. The runes literally lift off the page and float around her right hand, a fascinating display that even gets the little one watching with big googly eyes. With the last of the words off the scroll, leaving it blank and just paper once mores, she slowly moves her hand over to Elliana and weaves the spell into her.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
"Woah, that looked neat! I wonder what it's gonna - oh, gods!" She suddently blurts out, as she feels a tingling sensation down by her nethers. She suddenly remembers what the spell actually was, and what's gonna happen to her. (Should probably let Ecna describe the outcome, though.)

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
[Actually, Floozer, you need to make a cast a spell move first, to find out just how good, or bad, this ends up being. So 2d6+wis please.]