FubMistress Art Thread // New; couple commissions

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I would definitely seek approval from Fen before going any further with your sexable Beethoven idea. Whilst logically if cunt-snakes and frost wyrms etc are in TiTS there's no reason why this couldn't, logic doesn't really decide whether something is over the line or not - it's whether his penis approves of it or not. Sound him out, show him what you're doing.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Steele can trade with these doggos, but they don't accept credits, and instead Steele needs to give something from their inventory in exchange. Almost everything goes. The trader upon encounter will have a single item it offer for sale, it being randomized everytime, with the items rarity and normal store-price affecting the percentage on how often it might show up. Almost everything except weapons and armor can be found from yor traders.
So that´s where the last galomax went! :p
Interesting game mechanic.
And the art and lore is cool too.

Also what Nonesuch said.

Reactions: Pikachuiscute

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I would definitely seek approval from Fen before going any further with your sexable Beethoven idea. Whilst logically if cunt-snakes and frost wyrms etc are in TiTS there's no reason why this couldn't, logic doesn't really decide whether something is over the line or not - it's whether his penis approves of it or not. Sound him out, show him what you're doing.

yeah i get that. My original desire was for these to not be sexable at all, simply just more peeps for filling Uvento. But with TiTs that's rather useless and would just take space away from some other, more bangable encounters.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
WIP for Busky's bust. I have some problems with his lower half, because i have NO idea how to stuff a 20 - inch cock and four balls into a jockstrap.

vJoD4c4.png

Reactions: ShySquare

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Busky inks. I decided to go with a sheathed cock because i am not ramming that monster into a leather straps.

I have no idea how long 20- inches is in contrast to human body so i winged this. Second pair of balls might still need work. Oh and i do know that he is supposed to have bodyhair, but i'm adding those in coloring.

nHJM7NY.png

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Busky inks. I decided to go with a sheathed cock because i am not ramming that monster into a leather straps.

I have no idea how long 20- inches is in contrast to human body so i winged this. Second pair of balls might still need work. Oh and i do know that he is supposed to have bodyhair, but i'm adding those in coloring.

nHJM7NY.png
The only part I don't like is the two sacks with different-sized balls. Besides that tiny little thing amazing job. I'll definitely point Altair here.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
@FubMistress You're amazing. And I may as well start with the positives. Those pecs, those abs, that cock, the whole body really. But mainly those pecs. The clothes look amazingly drawn and it makes me want to write scenes where he's wearing different things just so I can play dress up with your busts! It's all that good!

Some criticism to balance the praising. First off the smile and the eyes don't quite match, looks a tad uncanny. Maybe it's the squint or how his head is facing a different direction from his body. It'll probably look better colored though, so it's no biggie. Also, the hair's different than I intended granted that's 100% my fault for being bad at describing hair (this version isn't bad, I quite like it, either way, both hair styles work). A major difference that should be noted and hopefully changed, is that his 4 balls are in a single sack. The duo ball sack never quite works in writing or art so I just keep em in one.

One more small thing, when coloring it'd be great if you could save a (body) hairless color version, since I intend give the player the choice for him to shave his body in an expansion. I mean you're probably doing the hair in a different layer, better safe than sorry though.

Regardless, it looks amazing and frankly I can't wait for the finished project. Cheers mate.

Last edited:

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
In a "to-come" note;

I have plans for two more NPC busts. The spider-like lady (Kirila i think???) from Uveto selling clothes and armor, who's species doesn't have a Codex entry yet, and the Chimera doctor also from Uveto, who's name i can't recall at this second, and who doesn't have wiki entry to my knowledge so i can't check.

I also wanna try drawing general image of Fanfir and Anatae. Maybe i'll even try giving Gene and fazian new look ...

Speaking of wiki, i miss the dark BG it had. the pure white is hard on eyes ...

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
So Lessau is partially based on a Duel Monster, huh? Now I wonder if I really want writers and bust artists to find out about a certain OriCa YGO! trend...

Last edited:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I also wanna try drawing general image of Fanfir and Anatae. Maybe i'll even try giving Gene and fazian new look ...

It'd be fantastic if you did Gene, because the current bust doesn't really reflect how I imagine fanfir look (my fault for not being clearer). I saw them as having a traditional wyvern looming body shape with the huge, downward-facing wings, but with a slightly larger upper body as here to support the manly chest and face.

Fazian's actually got different looks to work with - a kimono-type thing for his farce and nothing but two big fans for his erotic dance. Descriptions are all here.

And yeah, I'm with you about the wiki. Much preferred the purple background.

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
... Were you supposed to link the same wyvern image twice? Just asking.

Yeah, i don't really enjoy Gene's current bust - considering he's the only NPC to date i genuinely find somewhat attractive, it's a thing i really wanna draw. No hate to the artist of course, it's just not what i've excepted.

I have here month old or so test of fanfir - nothing but thinking about the shape, i didn't have time to continue this so i might do a new one.
7K1Hlbj.png

I'm more interested on figuring out the Anatae species's look in general, than just Fazian. It's very hard to make a organic face mask to look natural. We'll see about Faz.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Would you trust me if I said I prefer those smudgy lines to Gene's current bust?

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Would you trust me if I said I prefer those smudgy lines to Gene's current bust?

Guess i do. i'll be a bit too busy this weekend but after that i try making some more smudgy lines.

Only issue with that bodytype is that it's hard to put into ... any pose. the wings, man, the wings - no idea what to do with those.

It get's easier once i nail the anatomy down. suggestions welcome.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Went through my sketchbook, and found some doodles of Dr. Lessau and Kirila from months ago.

Very rough with some details missing, didn't have access to any ref at the time so did it from the top of my head. I also threw some quick colors digitally.

oxzxvYs.jpg

enVLNdl.jpg

I'm also aware that there is a bust for Kirila in works. I don't mind/care, really. I like character design so i'm still gonna try drawing the spider lady on my own way. (or spider dude??? if i get the codex doc right, the two-legged ones are males - and i've understood that Kirila has no spiderbutt behind the counter.)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I like the colour palette you've chosen for the coloured version.

Last edited:

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
Some very basic fanfir anatomy works.

I'm too ill and tired atm to actually try anything, so i simply doodled stuff to get some basic idea. I'm having issues understanding some parts the codex - i'm not a native English speaker - so i need to something about that before i start any proper work. I also have some of my own ideas for appearance that i need to try toning down while drawing - don't wanna change other's species, that's just rude.

tTTDKC8.png

Fanfir's are my favorite species to date in TiTS (wonder what that says about me) so i do like drawing them. Hope i can nail down the appearance so i can get to actual drawing.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Some very basic fanfir anatomy works.

I'm too ill and tired atm to actually try anything, so i simply doodled stuff to get some basic idea. I'm having issues understanding some parts the codex - i'm not a native English speaker - so i need to something about that before i start any proper work. I also have some of my own ideas for appearance that i need to try toning down while drawing - don't wanna change other's species, that's just rude.

tTTDKC8.png

Fanfir's are my favorite species to date in TiTS (wonder what that says about me) so i do like drawing them. Hope i can nail down the appearance so i can get to actual drawing.

That's kinda how I imagined Fanfir too, with that gait that reminds me of Tigrex from Monster hunter.

Reactions: Lord Lodestar

FubMistress

Nov 2, 2016
Finland
www.furaffinity.net
I wrote Codex and a encounter for the yor-species. I don't think i have ever written anything long, so it was great practise for me.

I still have no real interest on submitting the idea, this is all done in training. If anyone has time, take a look at the links below and give me feedback on how to level-up my writing skill.

Reactions: ShySquare and Zavos