What Content Would You Like Added?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Well walkies for a crew member Anno might be difficult, would probably need different variants for each planet, unless everything is completely ambiguous and not too detailed, same if public use gets put in there. It'd probably be better to try and be future-proof.
That or make it a specific planet like Tavros.
You could always pull a Bess where you take the ship and her for walksies on a random not too detailed planet. Maybe an Ausar colony or something.
I myself would be content with just playing in the ship tbh.

Also, little santa hats for genitails sounds cute :3

How dare you suggest I'd let anyone but Top Tier Futas use Waifu Anno.
*Looks at Thraggen male from that random one off scene.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
How dare you suggest I'd let anyone but Top Tier Futas use Waifu Anno.

Impure Waifus must be be cleansed with the cum of the many.

You could always pull a Bess where you take the ship and her for walksies on a random not too detailed planet. Maybe an Ausar colony or something.

That's an idea, maybe do the fuckins' while the ship's in route to where ever, followed by walkies.

Or walkies first fuckins' second?

HMMMMMMMM.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I mean, not to self advertise, but Syri's stuff is already in the day long category.

Maybe ask if she wants to spend some time on the business end of a leash, followed by a vicious stripping, then a blowsjobs ors sumptins? Petting and cuddles mixed in there of course.

Also something that should be in this game: hats for your tail genital friends.
Do they work on genitails that aren't parasitic?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Hey while you're at it bringing us a new glorious age of puppysluts, can you also write taking both Anno and Syri as your date to the christmas party?

Last edited:
Reactions: CloudStriker

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
So much went over puppies walkies. WOuld it get ingame or ends up as talking hping Savin/Hugs would write it?

Reactions: Agrok

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
So much went over puppies walkies.
First of all, puppysluts and petplay is serious business. We need to have long and elaborate conversations to do them justice.
:p

Secondly:
WOuld it get ingame or ends up as talking hping Savin/Hugs would write it?
Only time will tell really.
But Hugs seemed enthusiastic about the idea at the end...sooooo...maybe?
Here's to hoping XD

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
He's energetic now but I not want him to burn out. Maybe true reason of Savin sickness was too much strain from making new puppy content :( I not wanna see another writer bite the sickness cuz of puppy overload ^^

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
But Hugs seemed enthusiastic about the idea at the end...sooooo...maybe?
Here's to hoping XD

Implying I didn't/won't immediately jump at the chance to write puppyslut pet-play.

He's energetic now but I not want him to burn out. Maybe true reason of Savin sickness was too much strain from making new puppy content :( I not wanna see another writer bite the sickness cuz of puppy overload

Well, the thing is this is just a bit of a hobby for me, quite a fun hobby, I've come to find out. So if I stop writing people won't get upset and I won't lose a job or anything.

And is there really such a thing as too much puppy?

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
And is there really such a thing as too much puppy?
Not really, no. Can´t be too much bitchkitty either :D

Implying I didn't/won't immediately jump at the chance to write puppyslut pet-play.
It´s hard to read sarcasm. How could I know that the *sigh* wasn´t rea-...oh wait, it´s you, the cuddles and petplay lover. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: HugsAlright

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Hopefully, Hugs will make his puppyslut soon. And if we're really lucky, it won't be another female. But as a puppyslut, Savin's boner will ensure that anything he writes for it will be instantaneously coded.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
*Looks at Thraggen male from that random one off scene.

I don't know why, but in my head I always imagine that Thraggen male as Ganondorf; it just fits for some reason.

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Hopefully, Hugs will make his puppyslut soon. And if we're really lucky, it won't be another female. But as a puppyslut, Savin's boner will ensure that anything he writes for it will be instantaneously coded.
If I may give a bit of behind-the-scenes info, the current version of the Paras acquisition event involves a male Huskar (and crew). That being said, he's not sexable at the time. I might have to write up some post-event content for him, though.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
@HugsAlright, speaking of puppysluts, how close is your puppyslut going to be to this meme?
FwHprKT.jpg

Last edited:

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
@HugsAlright, speaking of puppysluts, how close is your puppyslu going to be to this meme?

Fairly close, at least during the afterglow scenes.

I've got another idea: hand tails.

A tail with a hand at the end, so you can slap people across the face with it while your other hands are busy.

Zavos

May 7, 2016

A tail with a hand at the end, so you can slap people across the face with it while your other hands are busy.

Alternate idea: Long, prehensile tail, capable of holding a paddle snakelike. The paddle would have the word "Don't!" on it, and she could slap people with it. Bonus points if later she uses tail to masturbate pc.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015

You can already have a tail with a dick at the end. Slapping people across the face with a dick is fine too.
Alternate idea: Long, prehensile tail, capable of holding a paddle snakelike. The paddle would have the word "Don't!" on it, and she could slap people with it. Bonus points if later she uses tail to masturbate pc.
You can already have a tail with a vagina, which can be used as a socket to hold a paddle.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
We do have tails with prehensile tag on it but I not recall their can be used to something yet aside...just been there behind PC moving from time to time ^^

CloudStriker

Nov 10, 2016
Germany
Bein' a bad girl? That's a Paddlin'.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I mean't more the whole "When you meet her she plays up the seductress and says how she wild and an animal in bed and the moment you get her there turns out how she is super into being the pet in petplay" part.

Also are you going to differentiate hew bodytype-wise from the other puppersloots?

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Maximum stack size: 1

Short name: DontPaddl

Long name: DON'T! paddle

Description: a paddle with the term "DON'T!" on it

Tooltip: A sturdy paddle, made of a durable and firm material. Strangely it has the term "DON'T!" carved on the blade. The inscription is brightly colored.

Price: 330 creds

Attack Verb: Paddle

Damage: 5

Damage type: Kinetic

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I mean't more the whole "When you meet her she plays up the seductress and says how she wild and an animal in bed and the moment you get her there turns out how she is super into being the pet in petplay" part.

Sort of, she acts very confident upon meeting her, makes it sound like she likes to top. Though you don't find out about her thing for pet-play until you actually go home with her.

Also are you going to differentiate hew bodytype-wise from the other puppersloots?

Well, she won't be 6 feet tall or sporting double-D's of any sort, but we already have a slutpuppy matching that description. Was also thinking she could be just oh-so nicely toned~

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Well, she won't be 6 feet tall or sporting double-D's of any sort, but we already have a slutpuppy matching that description. Was also thinking she could be just oh-so nicely toned~
Fit girls <3
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/67/8d/40/678d40e2e83ffd89579eb27488ca2158.jpg
http://68.media.tumblr.com/794ca9cadbdbecc9fd80fbfb970dd4c1/tumblr_o4ewkzFZY91rsl80xo3_1280.jpg
http://68.media.tumblr.com/e2e17d9ce2ca0a696131032fba0f7c79/tumblr_oeuj6ge8ph1rj6k3yo1_1280.jpg

Looking forward to whatever you cook up with her :D

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Lord Lodestar

Sep 24, 2016
Good to hear that my Steele's position of "Tallest Puppyslut"(though, more like borderline bitchkitty with some extra spice) isn't being threatened yet.