Pokemon Moon/Sun Friendship Thread

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I for one need the help of someone with Sun version who can help me evolve my Rockruff into the quadruped wolf instead of the anthro one. So I figure I could create a thread where those in need can meet up, trade, and do other Pokemon things.

Bocoom

Dec 31, 2015
You can catch the day version in poni canyon.

StrangerDanger

Nov 16, 2016
is that for both versions or only sun? kinda silly to have version exclusives and then make one of them catchable in both.

Bocoom

Dec 31, 2015
is that for both versions or only sun? kinda silly to have version exclusives and then make one of them catchable in both.

In pokemon moon any rockruff you evolve yourself will always be the shitty night form. But you can catch the better but still mediocre day version in poni canyon near the end game. Sun is pretty much the same but reverse.

StrangerDanger

Nov 16, 2016
huh. weird but alright. i thought they were version exclusives. Changing topic, anyone else incredibly fond of golisopod?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Its pretty cool, not my favorite.

I've of course become infatuated with Primarina since its a race of 90% traps, which means female Primarina's have obviously selected through mating for only the most effeminate males until there were no manly sealions left.

Reactions: Kaida

StrangerDanger

Nov 16, 2016
Its pretty cool, not my favorite.

I've of course become infatuated with Primarina since its a race of 90% traps, which means female Primarina's have obviously selected through mating for only the most effeminate males until there were no manly sealions left.

This is indeed fantastic.