What Kind Of races would you like to see

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
As previously stated in this thread, dragons in the FoE lore are beings of such great power that introducing them would significantly alter the balance of the world. Hence care needs to be taken. LD is planning one, but other than that you'll have to indulge in the theme room in the Shadow Lady.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
As previously stated in this thread, dragons in the FoE lore are beings of such great power that introducing them would significantly alter the balance of the world. Hence care needs to be taken. LD is planning one, but other than that you'll have to indulge in the theme room in the Shadow Lady.

Yup, Momo and the referenced LD character are more than enough, one does not try to collect draco girls like bottle caps...it's not pretty. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
What is an "almost" dragon?

Well LD used some term so ok my bad. It should be called dragonkin not "almost" or half-blood" dragon.

I am planning on a full blown dragon as a follower, and there's Momo who's a dragonkin.

That full blown dragon as follower...that can't be Khadja since she still only half-dragon last time I checked, right? Or you changed her/been direct child of actual dragon count as been dragon?

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I had to change Kadja as she broke the lore in the previous installment. I didn't have the whole picture on dragons and the role they played before coming up with her. And since I'm redesigning, might as well as go full blown dragon on her.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
*hyperventilation....*

dragoness...

dragoness...

dragoness...

*hour later*

Ok that was one unexpected suprise with Kadja. But looking at lately state of game development I can extiquish my hopes to see Kadja in next 1 to 2 years :/

Oh well at least you will have much time to properly redesign her or maybe I should say rebuild from almost zero.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
No rush. Plus for me it would be only more torment knowing that even if her design was remade without Alder having time to code stuff and generaly work on FoE she will be technicaly in limbo anyway.

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I've been slowly chipping away at her doc, I'll put a proper topic up when I have more material, like her "appearance" topic written up. That might take a bit of time tho.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok then I would be waiting then (I suppose I'm still in top of forumies that looking much toward this npc been added ^^).

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Maybe I should consider making an npc to for FoE. Ill give it some thoughts.

Ok then I would be waiting then (I suppose I'm still in top of forumies that looking much toward this npc been added ^^).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Liadri Hue Hue you want make Etna sister? xD

That may be a very, very, very dangerously cool thing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well you know me If nobody is to make it happen I will.

At least here you could spread wings more with possibly making her not jsut passive team memeber sitting in nomad camp/gemstad like Ophelia will be but some combat ready one.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Arachnids/Spiders/Driders.
Some mythical types such as Gryphons, Unicorn/Bicorn, and Phoenixes.
Pigs
Orcs/Trolls/Goblins
Dryads
Slimes
Lamias
Angels/Demons

I know some of these are already being planned to be added. I just can't wait to see how they come out.

Spiral.mkv

Oct 15, 2016
More robotic or cyborg types. More traditional alien creatures- honestly anything that's not another kind of animal (that said more insect or hybrid type critters would be fine)

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
More robotic or cyborg types. More traditional alien creatures- honestly anything that's not another kind of animal (that said more insect or hybrid type critters would be fine)

I don't think cyborgs or aliens would really fit with FoE's theme. That sounds more for TiTS to me.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Rats and mice would be a nice change of pace. Was a bit odd not seeing them in game.

Pem and Pam of the Shoppe of oddities are mice [but I don't think they have been fleshed out much in the in game content]

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Phoenix perhaps? More like the fire bird than monster girl variety preferred.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Phoenix perhaps? More like the fire bird than monster girl variety preferred.

Not likely. The original pitch for Cveta was a phoenix, but that got tuned down when it was too troublesome lore-wise.

She still retains the colouration, though.

wiewich

Dec 9, 2015
I would like to see the pandas as a race and a possible transformation, with bonuns Stamina and strength, as well as the opportunity to take on more volume inside themselves (as well as the opportunity to go inflated, or follower with this capability)

Kharn

Mar 27, 2016
Not likely. The original pitch for Cveta was a phoenix, but that got tuned down when it was too troublesome lore-wise.

She still retains the colouration, though.

True, but topic was what races we'd like to see. Topic didn't state it would be included.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
At this point I'd like to see progress on the game period, but that's looking very unlikely for good at this point :(

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I know the feeling, some progress got made in the addition of a scene written for Terry long ago. But that wasn't in a release last I checked and that was it.

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
I know the feeling, some progress got made in the addition of a scene written for Terry long ago. But that wasn't in a release last I checked and that was it.

The scene is coded and up on github, but since there's not much else, I didn't figure it was worth an update quite yet. For those savvy, check out https://github.com/AlderArts/foe for some Terry on PC vaginal action.