The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm.... You'll just have to power through it. There's only so much her body can take. And what fun facts?" Alex says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well first, I will know if she is lying. I don't know how or why, but when someone gets addicted to your venom... you can just tell. you can hear it in their voice, see it in their eyes and read it in their body. so if she ties to fool me... I will give her to you for punishment." She smiles and takes his hand, resting it on her breast. "Also, I have milk to give now." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Okay... That's kinda cool." He murmurs. He raises an eyebrow and grins when she takes his hand and starts leading it to her breasts, and gives it a little sqeeze when his hand is on her breast. But when she says she's producing milk, the funniest thing happens. His eyes go wide, and in a flash, he's curled up on her lap with his head already at her breasts, suckling like a baby. Wren is practically sitting on his lap instead with the space he's taking. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gasps and then moans as fresh warm milk beings to pour into his mouth, slowly at first but picking up at his rapid pace. "Mmm! Geeze Alex... didn't know you were so hungry for it!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"I love milk. And you taste amazing, by the way." Is all he says before going back to drinking her milk, taking it in with deep gulps. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and rests a hand on the back of his head, holding him in place. True to her word, no matter how much Alex gulps down, more is always waiting to come out and her cocks begin to throb inside of Wren.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She hears a muted whirring when his stomach starts to bloat, his hypermetabolism trying to keep pace with the sudden giant influx of milk. He whines and pops off her breast for a moment. "Damn... I wanted to feel myself getting full from your milk. Oh well. It tastes good." He mutters before going back to drinking her milk down. Wren feels her cocks throbbing, and momentarily, as if involuntarily, squeezes down on them. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia starts to thrust in and out of Wren, her cocks scraping against their respective holesas her arousal begins to build. "Mmm, a waste to just pass it through like that... but I have plenty to give, so drink up big guy. you have been waiting so long for it." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Wren lets out a little moan, her holes clenching down a little tighter around Olivia's dicks when she starts moving. 

Alex nods against her breast, and she notices even his cocks starting to harden as he drinks deeply from her.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia starts to casually fuck her little toy while feeding Alex all the milk he wants. Her hand moves over and starts to grope at his cocks while working his pants down and out of the way. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Wren lets out a loud moan every time Olivia hilts herself inside her, her holes rhythmically squeezing and contracting around her cocks. 

Alex moans a little when she starts stroking his dicks, and his tail curls up to rub at her pussy, wanting to return the favour. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She spreads her legs to let Alex's tail get at her neathers while  her hand grips at his cock and starts to tug and stroke, all while she pounds into Wren's eager holes. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
His tail prods at her pussy for just a moment before slipping right in, the girth spreading her wide as his scales rub over her walls and g-spot. It goes right to her cervix and prods at the walls before slipping back out to repeat the process.

Wren is pretty much out of it at this point, moaning like a slut as Olivia fucks her eager holes. She loosens up when Olivia thrusts and clenches down hard when she pulls out, moaning as she bounces up and down on her cocks.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia groans as Alex's tail starts to work her over and she pounds into Wren just a bit faster, eager to feel more of this wonderful release! "Mmm, Alex! that tail of yours is amazing!" She says while stroking his cocks faster and faster.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He mumbles something into her breasts, but she can't really understand as he continues to suck, his tail moving faster inside her. His hips start jerking upwards, fucking her hands like an onahole as she strokes him faster. Wren lets out a loud moan as she suddenly cums, her holes tightening as girlcum sprays out over Olivia's thighs, and even getting some on Alex.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grits her teeth, Wren's orgasm almost pushing her over the edge but she hangs on by a thread. She pumps her hand faster on Alex's cock, trying to push him over first. "Come on big guy.. cum for me... I want to watch you cum like this, drinking from my breast."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a grunt as he cums, moaning as he finally hits release. His cum spurts out over Olivia's hand, leaving a rather large mess on her hand and thighs, his cum mixing with Wren's. Of course, his tail doesn't let up, continuing to ram into her as he continues to suckle from her breast.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Feeling his hot cum wash over her body, she instantly hits orgasm! Her cock throbs and begin pumping her massive load into Wren's now stretchy body. More and more comes out, filling her up like a balloon while Olivia moans and twitches in bliss.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Wren gurgles as she's filled and filled and absolutely stuffed with cum. Her body bloats up obscenely, making her look like somebody had pumped gallons of liquid into a rather stretchy balloon. Alex's tail slows down with her orgasms, and stops thrusting into her when she stops cumming. He leaves his tail inside as he pops his head off her breast. "That... Was the best... Milk and fap I ever had." He says, grinning and kissing her lips.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia giggles and returns the kiss before placing Wren on the table while keeping her cocks stuffed into her holes. "Phew... that was great! Look at this girl too! She looks impossibly pregnant!" She rubs her hands over Wren's taut belly "Mmm, good job Carver!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Whaoaaaa. Guy really outdid himself this time. And I gotta say, she doesn't look so bad with grey skin either. Although she may be mistaken for a robot..." Alex murmurs.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"That is fine... for all intents and purposes she basically will be one... a really soft and fuckable one!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex laughs and pokes Wren's stomach, which wobbles. "Okay I swear to god that looks like a waterballoon about to pop!" He says, laughing and poking her again and again as her belly gurgles and wobbles with every poke.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"A little bit doesn't it? Ah well, it gives her something to eat while I keep her holes nice and plugged like this. I can always take her to the bathroom later and squeeze her out... haha, just toy maintenance now!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Would make a great prank..." He murmurs, chuckling evilly. "Just wait till someone walks below, then squeeze her belly. Boom! Gallons of cum dumped on their head outta nowhere!" He says.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yea... but I could just do that myself by cumming on them..." She snickers and pats his head. "so, what trouble are you going to get up to today while I break in my toy?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hmm... Maybe I'll go check on Brynn. See how she's holding up and all. We did get a little rough last time." He says, rubbing his head back against her hands.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head "Yea, that is a good idea, though something tells me she is perfectly fine. Brynn is toughter than she looks you know."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah I know. Plus she enjoys that kinda stuff. But anyway, I've kinda been ignoring her in lieu of spending time with you, so... I should go and see her. Maybe give her a knuckle duster or something. Brother-sister quality time, you know?" He says, smiling.

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"... so you will likely just end up butt fucking her again won't you?" She laughs and shake her head "Silly boy, go get her I suppose. I will be here, working with Wren here!"