A more complete version of the tentacle morph.

Me

Jul 4, 2016
Please note that this is still not fully complete, the explanation and transformations are walls of text(separated with paragraphs though they may be) and it might never even be considered good enough to add it as a submission.

With that out of the way I introduce a much more complete version of my idea I had a few months ago about transforming into a tentacle morph, a lot has changed since then and my general vision for this has been altered. The reason for this posting is that i'm not sure whether or not I should continue this project of mine, If everyone hates it I will abandon this venture and leave development of TiTS to more skillful and more professional writers but if it's well received then I will finish the project and post it in the submissions sections of the forums.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WwQ7dEOy9XwPJwu-gkn08AQ2obvsJnPNpFBTs9EHRKo/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavos

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
First things first. It would be nice if you could allow us to comment on the google doc, that way we can point out small errors, or ways to make the text flow better. But seeing as you´re currently more concerned as to whether or not you should continue writing this, I guess you can wait with that for now.

I´d still like to add a couple of things. First you´ll need a "in store" description. Like "a vial of Tentacle Fantasies".
Secondly: Adding shortcuts in your doc, you now those first page blue lines people usually have, (which I couldn´t replicate without using bookmarks...) you´ll make it a lot easier for people to navigate in your document.
Thirdly: If you ever move away from having Sera be the seller, I´d recommend Gene as a secondary option :)
Fourthly: You might have to add some "negative effect" for that perk of yours. Maybe raise the characters minimum lust by 10-20 or something.

A couple of questions: If it´s a tentacle morph you´re making, why not just let the tail be a tailcock? Perhaps add a little twist to it or something. That way it can still be used for fucking. And Nonesuch has already created a TF Cerespirin, which gives you tentacle on the backs, cockwings so to say. Of course it´s up to you whether or not you like your own ideas. I just thought it´d be worth the mention :)
And btw. Ever thought about adding a vagina transformation, giving the PC feelers?

Last but not least. It looks like an interesting TF :). I see you´ve made some good decisions to accommodate it for the rest of the game, bipedal legs and all. If you´d like to see it in game, I´d say go for it. Don´t let your dreams be dreams. Just do it!!! :p
You might have to do a lot of changes every know and then. But with hard work and perseverance, you´ll probably be fine. :p

Me

Jul 4, 2016
Alright, should now be able to comment on the doc.

1. Didn't think of the in store description, i'll add it in the future.
2. Shortcuts should be coming in soon.
3. I thought about Gene as the seller but as far as I know he doesn't have an unlocking function, if he does then it'll be changed shortly.
4. That would make sense, could be a whole instinct rewire thing that makes the pc want to violate anything that walks on by.

I wasn't sure how to implement the tail cock, originally it was a really large tail cock that borrows from your own cum supply and a urethra wide and stretchy enough to be penetrated by other cocks whilst having a secondary channel that connects to your own womb should you have one. I know about Cerespirin, while I do think that he did a great job in adding back tentacles I don't think that a bunch of tentacle cocks on your back is going to help you much in public decency or a long fall. Vanae vaginas were close enough to what would fit a tentacle beast so writing a slightly modified already existing TF isn't really productive, I guess having something in a vanae vibe but with interlocking thicker tentacles to form your vaginal lips would suffice for a vaginal tentacle TF.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I thought about Gene as the seller but as far as I know he doesn't have an unlocking function, if he does then it'll be changed shortly.
Haven't taken a look at the TF yet, but I can at least help with this. Gene does have a Talk option that gets him to talk about Ceresperin, and if you shake it up with Nonesuch, a talk about another under the counter mod can be hooked up to the same button.

Last edited:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I wasn't sure how to implement the tail cock, originally it was a really large tail cock that borrows from your own cum supply and a urethra wide and stretchy enough to be penetrated by other cocks whilst having a secondary channel that connects to your own womb should you have one.
Sounds like you were thinking of a dual cunt/cock tail ;)
Probably wouldn´t have worked. But for tail cock support, calling it a special type of cocktail would be plenty sufficient I believe, I mean we already have several different kinds of them already. I don´t know about the while linking it to your own cum thing, seeing as i know both little about coding, and rarely use tail cocks...

Me

Jul 4, 2016
Sounds like you were thinking of a dual cunt/cock tail ;)
Probably wouldn´t have worked. But for tail cock support, calling it a special type of cocktail would be plenty sufficient I believe, I mean we already have several different kinds of them already. I don´t know about the while linking it to your own cum thing, seeing as i know both little about coding, and rarely use tail cocks...

What I meant was that should you use it in a scene then it cums the same amount as you would if you were using a normal cock, if you don't have a normal cock then I guess it could default to the lowest amount of cum variation text in the scene ({if pc.cockAmount => 1: your amount(creampie, overfill, bloat, pregnancy bloatage or room flooding depending on your amount)}{if pc.cockAmount = 0: creampie}). Don't take this as actual code as I actually have next to no idea how it would look, it's just a representation.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
This feels unrefined, and will probably need a fair amount of work before its ready to get in, but i really like whats down so far.

Me

Jul 4, 2016
I'm thinking about giving this a shot to completion, a few changes have already been made but the rest will be affected by what others recommend in the upcoming questions and if no one comments i'll keep on going with my already seen(probably shoddy) style of writing. Here they are...

1. Would it be better if considering the text already there, if I made things more or less descriptive(paragraphed text walls or 2-5 sentences)?
2. Should I add a scene as an alternate scene to the milking option that makes use of the newly modified "wings"?
3. Can anyone point me to the stock text for masturbation so I can see how they have layered their texts?