Writing nun characters

Niteshade

Jul 4, 2016
Heya guys, i'm creating some characters for the religion section in the TiTs game. So i want you to answer some question:

What race (ingame) do you think is the most flexible? (edit: by flexible i mean physical flexibility)

what race (ingame) do you think is the horniest? (edit: they have high sex drive)

What race (ingame) is mostly populated by herms or females?

In your opinion, how many people is needed to form a cult?

(edit: I know the questions seems contrary to the title, but trust me on this one. I know what I'm doing.)

Once more, the game is TiTs, Trials in Tainted space, not CoC.

Please write down your answers in the comment section. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
What race (ingame) do you think is the most flexible? (edit: by flexible i mean physical flexibility)

Technically, that would be the Galotians (because goo) and Rahn (gel), but that's kinda cheating. Otherwise it would be Kaithrit (cat people) they are singled out to be naturally flexible in a few scenes.

what race (ingame) do you think is the horniest? (edit: they have high sex drive)

That would be any and all of the newly discovered races from a Rush Space planet, except for red Myr. And as far as coreward races go, the Ausar, the Kui-tan, as well as, before mentioned Rahn and Galotians are rather fuck happy. There might be more. Bottom line, most of the TiTSverse is rather horny.

The Gryvain (They are ALL female looking hermaphrodites), both Myr races (have vastly more females than males) and then there's the Dzaan ( who are either females or herms)

Anything from one person to millions. A culd isn't defined by the number of followers it has, as far as I'm aware.

Reactions: Niteshade

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF

It's not a race, but Treated individuals will definitely win any sort of Sex Olympics and they think about sex pretty much all the time

n your opinion, how many people is needed to form a cult?

It really depends on what sort of cult are you planning on creating as well as what are you going to use it for.

Reactions: Niteshade

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
Heya guys, i'm creating some characters for the religion section in the TiTs game. So i want you to answer some question:

Well, there are a few options there... as I recall, the Kui-tan is a race that is solely madeup of males and herms. I'm pretty sure if you lose your male genitals as a Kui-tan female Steele, you're no longer considered to be part of the race.
Unless I'm mistaken, aren't the Myr a mostly female race/species?

Niteshade said:

Well, it depends if you have an entire compound to place your cult into or a smaller place, such as a campground.
With the latter, I think you'd be safe with around a dozen cultists. If it's the former, I'd say anything less than 30 is a pittance.