How do I upgrade to a newer version of tits?

GreyEyedMouse

Nov 4, 2016
I've been playing tits on my android phone for a while, but I've hit a dead end. I would like to upgrade to the newest version and play the newer content, but keep my current save if that's possible. Do I just download the new version and install, or is there some trick?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I've been playing tits on my android phone for a while, but I've hit a dead end. I would like to upgrade to the newest version and play the newer content, but keep my current save if that's possible. Do I just download the new version and install, or is there some trick?

Well if you want to be absolutely sure to keep your save file, you should pick save file on the save/load screen and use load file on the new build, picking the file you saved.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Well if you want to be absolutely sure to keep your save file, you should pick save file on the save/load screen and use load file on the new build, picking the file you saved.

Does that even work on mobile? It's an alien world compared to PC.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Pretty sure it doesn't, I'm afraid.

Truth be told there hasn't been a ton of testing on mobile. In theory, installing the latest over your old one should preserve your saves. Of course we have broken save compatibility in the past, so it's possible things will breaks.

Them's the breaks with early software.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
You can always use Save to File in order to get one in .tits format, migrate it to your PC for safekeeping, upgrade to a new version, and if it will clear your .tits saves from the phone you'll just have to use Save to File again and place the initial save into the folder.

Chase

May 13, 2016
I don't think she does works on mobile, I tried it before, couldn't find the generated file. It didn't ask what to save it as or anything either so...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I don't think she does works on mobile, I tried it before, couldn't find the generated file. It didn't ask what to save it as or anything either so...

On an Android-based device it creates a folder data/com.taintedspace.www in which it places all of .tits files created on your phone.