Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Kally's bar has gloryholes in the bathroom. I'm going to be doing some stuff for it, but it's the perfect kind of place where anyone can slip-in a one-off scene for a character they like. Here's the one scene I have done thus far if anyone would like to use it as a guide (or clean up the rough edges - it's unedited and I wrote it sick).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FS86JKusXUC0TLPhbsU3NBEm8iPJ_M-6KwyFdAc3CJU/edit#heading=h.oexxq1tbezwg

For instance, Savin could work in scenes for crewmember Anno or Reaha being on the other side, if they would be so inclined. (Might be a fun encounter for whored-out Reaha)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ormael

Fenoxo

Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Repeatable is fine. I just meant that characters could be slotted in there that didnt have to tie into anything elsewhere.

Also the organization is low-effort shit.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
DigimonMeme04.jpg

I´m loving this. I hope to see much glory hole goodness in the future.

I like the cat scene btw. :D  

Snusnu Schnitzel

Oct 22, 2016
Left a few comments on some of the typos I saw. Damn, reading that Kaithrit BJ makes me want her in the game as a NPC instead of just an encounter; your writing doesn't deteriorate in fap level quality even when you're sick Fen, great scene  :D

P.S. we need more non-Myr quad-boobed NPCs *wink* yes I know, if I want something, better write it myself though looking back on my previous attempts, I have come to realize my smut writing skills are appalling.  :(

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Unf! Gonna end up a regular if the service remains as enthusiastic. Sexy stuff!

Fenoxo

Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
I was really hoping to get people to write their own and not just use it as a preview :p

Shoulda known better!

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I was really hoping to get people to write their own and not just use it as a preview :p

Shoulda known better!

My suggestion got really messed up it seems, I meant for, "why doesn't she peek through the hole to see who's responsible for such a load". For her to peek out the glory hole for a peep show at the PC. Not a full seen, just thought like (as soon as you pull out/your knot slips free, you notice a cum drenched visage against the hole you emerged. *She's looking right at you!*". "Wait .. aren't you? Oh ho ho my~!/Oh~! your back! *giggle*")

Fenoxo

Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Ideas for when PC is the one doing the sucking:

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Peaches & Cream - Two rich, newly-matured terrans, one male, one shemale. Lots of mods.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Space Trucker - Big ol' foreskinny human cock.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Blue Cunt-cock. Some kinda ovipositor. Cums thousands of lil, pea-sized egges. Unfertilized of course.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Throbb addict doses midway through BJ[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Girl testing out the black-market cyber-cock she got. Tongue-growing cum. Mouthgasm? Maybe throatgasm?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=14.6667px]Cock-snake infested woman sticks four in. Tentacle grape?[/SIZE]

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
[SIZE=14.6667px]Throbb addict doses midway through BJ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Girl testing out the black-market cyber-cock she got. Tongue-growing cum. Mouthgasm? Maybe throatgasm?[/SIZE]

Hello

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Girl testing out the black-market cyber-cock she got. Tongue-growing cum. Mouthgasm? Maybe throatgasm?[/SIZE]

These are a must imo.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
My my, all those ideas listed sound oh so very very deliciou-

[SIZE=14.6667px]Throbb addict doses midway through BJ[/SIZE]

Oh THAT is a recipe for disaster waiting to happen, knowing Throbb and what it can do to someone. lol
And now I wanna see it written out soon, just to see how absurd it'll probably get when put on paper. ouo;

Love the Kaithrit and Deertaur stuff btw. Hell I love the fact that we're soon getting some really nice Gloryhole content in general. New Canada can't come fast enough.

Fenoxo

Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Wrote the space-trucker scene. Gonna start throbb in a bit:

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]//Semirandomized race uses throbb for the first time with the gloryhole, cause apparently there's a dealer in the bar that recommends using the gloryholes when they do it. Balls are small enough to slip through, post throbb too big. PC has to help get them out, one at a time.[/SIZE]

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
Ideas for when PC is the one doing the sucking:

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Peaches & Cream - Two rich, newly-matured terrans, one male, one shemale. Lots of mods.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Space Trucker - Big ol' foreskinny human cock.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Blue Cunt-cock. Some kinda ovipositor. Cums thousands of lil, pea-sized egges. Unfertilized of course.[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=14.6667px]Cock-snake infested woman sticks four in. Tentacle grape?[/SIZE]

Why is the text yellow?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
More colorful text = lewder person.

Fenoxo

Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
It's yellow because it was black on a dark background, and I decided to abuse my admin powers. Copy/paste can be flaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.