The safe cracker is not me. Maybe some help? Please?

crypticSpazz

Oct 27, 2016
I'm absolute shit at Lights Out and as many times as I reload the save I can't get it. Is there any pattern I can follow to get the damn virus sample?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Focus on blacking out everything on the far left row, then move right blacking everything out row to row.  Once you have only two rows partially lit up, you're two moves from fin. 

K

Krynh

If you google "Stellar Tether walkthrough" Savin has a video showing how to do it.

Last edited:

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Well at least its not one of those sliding puzzles, where you need to create a picture by sliding all the pieces into place, those can be a real bitch to get sometimes.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I won't cringe for light out/on puzzle in Uveto deep see adventure ^^

Well on Stellar Tether we turns out it to stop it from blowing up. Here turn lights on would be to turn something on and thus help PC with other task. A simple way to justify that tough for some people puzzle added ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
I haven't read anything about the Deep Sea lab, but what about turning on the lights?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I haven't read anything about the Deep Sea lab, but what about turning on the lights?

Coach was making a joke.  Probably.  Or maybe we just reminded him he forgot to put a puzzle in Deepsea Lab.  Either/Or. 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Coach was making a joke.  Probably.  Or maybe we just reminded him he forgot to put a puzzle in Deepsea Lab.  Either/Or. 

Coach was...

Coach...

You just made me question whether I was mispronouncing Couch's name all this time, took me a sec to realize I'm not as dumb as I thought I was.