Two questions......

LaserSpecter

Before I begin, I simply love the game. It pretty much had me driving myself to find other games similar to it when I discovered. That aside, I have a two questions, out of curiosity of course.

1. Is there anything planned for the Gabilani race in the future, something along the line of more Gabilani characters or mob? I've been really curious about them ever since Una  was introduced into the game.

2. Will there be more Raskvel NPCs like Shekka?..... That's pretty much about it.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
If someone writes those... sure. I would also like that to happen, but I am not interested enough to try it myself.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
The gabilani enemies have already been written for a long time and were somewhat coded, before Fen said it was too dark or something like that? I don't exactly remember exactly why.

We could definitely use a Male raskvel non-generic character.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Before I begin, I simply love the game. It pretty much had me driving myself to find other games similar to it when I discovered. That aside, I have a two questions, out of curiosity of course.

1. Is there anything planned for the Gabilani race in the future, something along the line of more Gabilani characters or mob? I've been really curious about them ever since Una  was introduced into the game.

2. Will there be more Raskvel NPCs like Shekka?..... That's pretty much about it.

1. I'm glad you enjoyed Una, I had a lot of fun writing her. At present: No. Fen mentioned wanting to do up a gabilani mob, but we can safely assume he's forgotten about that. I would quite like to go back and do some more stuff involving them, but that's a very distant dream right now.

2. Almost certainly not. Best you can hope for is raskvel PC pregnancy, which should get done at some point.

The gabilani enemies have already been written for a long time and were somewhat coded, before Fen said it was too dark or something like that? I don't exactly remember exactly why.

The gabilani used to be straight up goblins, and were TDM's pet project. He submitted a couple of things which got flat-out rejected, got discouraged and abandoned them completely as a result. Which would have been fine, except the fact Tarkus is surrounded by goblin satellites and Colenso were already in the game. Don't allow a writer you can't really trust to formulate a major element of a game area, kids! I picked it up and did what I could with it.

So no, please don't imply there's a bunch of stuff just ready and raring to go if only Fen could get his head out of his arse, because it's not true.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
The gabilani used to be straight up goblins, and were TDM's pet project. He submitted a couple of things which got flat-out rejected, got discouraged and abandoned them completely as a result. Which would have been fine, except the fact Tarkus is surrounded by goblin satellites and Colenso were already in the game. Don't allow a writer you can't really trust to formulate a major element of a game area, kids! I picked it up and did what I could with it.

So no, please don't imply there's a bunch of stuff just ready and raring to go if only Fen could get his head out of his arse, because it's not true.

I didn't mean to imply anything by it. I know that coding the goblin enemies was started, as can be seen here, but never finished. I remember that the justification Fen gave at the time, for why he didn't finish coding, in a blog post was that it needed a minor rewrite because it was too dark for the game. The blog post was a long time ago so I could be misremembering, but he said the rape was too realistic or something like that. Which I can see in the Gdoc, since he stopped coding it in the part that the Fem Gob violates the player with a stuntstick.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Well, it's a good thing y'all learned from th- oh.

Ikr.

I didn't mean to imply anything by it. I know that coding the goblin enemies was started, as can be seen here, but never finished. I remember that the justification Fen gave at the time, for why he didn't finish coding, in a blog post was that it needed a minor rewrite because it was too dark for the game. The blog post was a long time ago so I could be misremembering, but he said the rape was too realistic or something like that. Which I can see in the Gdoc, since he stopped coding it in the part that the Fem Gob violates the player with a stuntstick.

I did not know he actually started coding it, in fairness. When I last talked to him about the gabilani he had it in mind to wrap the release of the Travel Agency with a greenskin mob, and maybe rewriting this was what he had in mind. Picking through what's there... probably just as well it didn't see the light of day, eh?

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I did not know he actually started coding it, in fairness. When I last talked to him about the gabilani he had it in mind to wrap the release of the Travel Agency with a greenskin mob, and maybe rewriting this was what he had in mind. Picking through what's there... probably just as well it didn't see the light of day, eh?

I guess. Through the male scenes look like they are much lighter than the female ones.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
The (vague) line for loss scenes has always been that they're soft hentai-style "I didn't like it at first but now my hips are moving on their own" rape. Stuff like that Zill scene falls into a narrow revenge-rape exception. Some scenes that are harder/crueler/more sadistic wind up getting approved once in a while if the focus is on taking some character who appears to deserve it down a peg.

That goblin scene was probs. rejected because it was too close to hard rape and happened to the PC rather than some character a bunch of players don't like.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
I have plans for a raskvel... But then again I have thousands of plans for just about anything. If it doesn't turn out to be another content creep (seriously, fuck my creativity) then you might hear about it fairly soon.

LaserSpecter

1. I'm glad you enjoyed Una, I had a lot of fun writing her. At present: No. Fen mentioned wanting to do up a gabilani mob, but we can safely assume he's forgotten about that. I would quite like to go back and do some more stuff involving them, but that's a very distant dream right now.

2. Almost certainly not. Best you can hope for is raskvel PC pregnancy, which should get done at some point.

That's a shame, but glad to know that there is still some hope for the Gabilani.

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015

Is this pregnancy with a random Raskvel or is this storyline-progressing-fertility-drug-induced pregnancy with the waifu Raskvel?

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I just wish a raskvel pc could lay fertilized eggs... someday. I just realized that I find eggs to be freaking hot. Damned CoC! Now I got to go play!