Unable to receive TiTs backers builds anymore.

Tomo

Dec 2, 2015
http://www.taintedspace.com/
Is no longer the place to get backer builds, I known this for a while now but didn't really care too much.
However, after not having played TiTs for a couple of months I got the urge to play it again.

But now I'm no longer "Eligible" for the backer build, which I was on tainted space.
I pledged while TiTs was in it's infancy on patreon, and one of the pledges was 10$ or something which made me eligible for all future backer builds.

After the switch to Fenoxo.com, I'm unable to get to the "backers" section. No idea where to go about getting this fixed.
Anyone know how I can get this fixed?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
http://www.taintedspace.com/
Is no longer the place to get backer builds, I known this for a while now but didn't really care too much.
However, after not having played TiTs for a couple of months I got the urge to play it again.

But now I'm no longer "Eligible" for the backer build, which I was on tainted space.
I pledged while TiTs was in it's infancy on patreon, and one of the pledges was 10$ or something which made me eligible for all future backer builds.

After the switch to Fenoxo.com, I'm unable to get to the "backers" section. No idea where to go about getting this fixed.
Anyone know how I can get this fixed?

I don´t know what the situation was back then, but as far as I know you have to continuously be a backer now to be eligible.

Tomo

Dec 2, 2015
I don´t know what the situation was back then, but as far as I know you have to continuously be a backer now to be eligible.

Yes, that much has changed since it went over to being hosted on the main page.
However, I do remember 'founders' aka those who donated a certain amount during the early days of this project, were promised access to all future backers releases. Fenoxo can do as I pleases I guess, after all it's his project. I just think it's bad faith to remove said benefit from those where 'promised it'.

Zaku

Aug 28, 2015
I believe if you contact Fenoxo (and maybe the other admins too, but I'm not certain about that) directly he can update your status. If you pledged in the offbeater I would think you'd be grandfathered in.

Edit: I just noticed that you had pledged on the patreon, not the offbeater. You should probably still contact an admin to make sure, but if I had to guess you're out of luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
No tier of Patreon pledge entitles you to "all future backer builds," nor has it ever. Patreon is a monthly subscription. 

If you pledged on Offbeatr, which did have such rewards, make an account on the blog's main page and follow the instructions there to set up a new account. You may need to get in touch with Fen or Gedan if you have issues after that.

Tomo

Dec 2, 2015
If you pledged in the offbeater I would think you'd be grandfathered in.

No tier of Patreon pledge entitles you to "all future backer builds," nor has it ever. Patreon is a monthly subscription. 
If you pledged on Offbeatr, which did have such rewards.

Yes, there we go. My apologies, i forgot about offbeatr.
Set that up and now I'm able to get the backers builds, sorry only used offbeatr once so completely forgot about it.

Thanks for the replies.

Last edited by a moderator: