Dryad TF?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Is there a Dryad TF in the game? I've been thinking of making a Taur PC and I could swear I've heard mention of this TF before, searched the Wiki and came up with nothing. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Dryad from Mhen'ga is more like crossbreed of few other species that just call herself Dryad. As for taur PC I think sing Leithan Charm would allow you get taur body. And in case you not wanna have 6 legs going to Poe A and picking centaur costume will leave PC with typical 4 legs taur body.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Dryad from Mhen'ga is more like crossbreed of few other species that just call herself Dryad. As for taur PC I think sing Leithan Charm would allow you get taur body. And in case you not wanna have 6 legs going to Poe A and picking centaur costume will leave PC with typical 4 legs taur body.

Alright, thanks. 

I'd rather just make a taur PC from scratch, honestly, so a Leithan will have to do.

Guess it could be another thing to write in the future, deer butt is a must.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
While not in the lines of Mhen'ga Dryad, using Cerespirin will register you as a dryad if you have the "antlers" and plant skin.

Dragonspiderkitsune

Sep 27, 2016
www.pixiv.net
Just in case you're interested, the catnip TF you can buy from the panda girl in Tarvos if you take one transforming your leg, then take another one and overdose on the leg, you'll become a cat-taur. I was told this by another user here and can't be more happy about it. 

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Just in case you're interested, the catnip TF you can buy from the panda girl in Tarvos if you take one transforming your leg, then take another one and overdose on the leg, you'll become a cat-taur. I was told this by another user here and can't be more happy about it. 

Just to cover all bases, there's also Horse Pill (Jade as well) for classic centaur and the Leithan Charm Necklace (Myrellion Xenogen shop or Uveto wilds) for the bugpony Leithans if you don't want to start as one.

DreamBlade

Mar 23, 2016
Just wish there were more herm/futa Taurs to do things with aside from the two (New Texas and Mhen'ga)

I kind of wish the Mhen'ga centaur girl would eventually follow you to your ship. :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well it depended Misty if he wanted to have YF that makes PC as "Dryad" npc meet ingame or dryad in sens of plant morph or in sense of getting classic taur. For each of this different solutions exists.

Also well heh seems there is much more ways to get classic taur lower body than I thought I knew about :D