[Completed] "Straps" a Male Clothing and Mod Store on New Texas

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
OI, MATE, LINK'S O'R 'ERE!

Summary: Busky is the owner of the New Texan shop named "Straps". The shop, which is positioned in between the Gym and Barn sells a decent amount of clothes, which you can model on Busky similar to Aliss, and a selection of mods. Along with a modification for clothes, which can be used for lust damage in combat, Pre Pocket. (Gedan, I'm sorry for Equilibricum).

Busky is meant to be a beefy, strong hunk of man who is also submissive. A character archetype (muscly masculine sub) which hasn't been used in the game so far. Also, he is exclusive to male/cuntboys/maleherms. Meaning no tits, and femininity above 39.

Special thanks to Lashcharge, without him, this project wouldn't have come to fruition.

Sexual Scenes

• Anal Pitch
  • Get Blown
  • Tease him
  • Muscle worship
  • Anal Catch

And scenes in the 10 Ton Gym as well

• A rough anal session on the bench press
  • Sexually motivate him to push his limits
  • Sex in the hot tub :D

And with the shop comes a large selection of items. Mods and clothes.

• Equilibricum - Balances Cum production and ball size. Gedan/Fen you will hate me for this.
  • Sweet Sweat - Gives you a perk that kinda works like Pheromone cloud, but only when you're sweaty.
  • PUMP UP! - Muscle growth boost
  • Salty Jaw-Breaker - gives a boost of cum
  • Breedstud’s Aid - maxes out cum to full capacity
  • Welcome to the Hood - Foreskin enhancer
  • The Circumscriber - Foreskin remover
  • Virection pill - Cock size boost
  • Testemints - testicle size/number boost
  • Nutnog - Change cum flavor to eggnog
  • Peckermint - First use, peppermint cum, second use, candy cane colored cock

NOTE: Peckermint and Nutnog might only be available on Christmas.

• A plain white undershirt - what does it sound like
  • New Texan T-Shirt w/ Pickup Line
  • Black lace fishnet top
  • Black leather harness - has custom teases
  • Horseshoe decorated boxers 
  • Cock pasty - kinda like nipple pasties, but for your cock
  • Fishnet briefs
  • Male tights 
  • Bull's Jockstrap
  • Cow print shirt 
  • Cow print shorts 

Cow Print Shorts, Horseshoe Briefs, Male Tights, and the Bull's Jockstrap all have another component you can pay extra for. Pre Pocket. Essentially it collects the pre your cock's been drooling. It allows for an extra tease attack that requires you to spill the contents on your opponent.

All in all, this project is done. If it does get accepted, I'll definitely write an expansion for Busky.

Last edited by a moderator:

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Cool, I'm glad this is still being worked on.

A question about modeling. I can't figure out how it's supposed to work. The doc makes it look like a seperate mode from just buying, but for the cock pasty and fishnet briefs he does it automatically depending on your masculinity.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah this is much better than before and your writing seems to have improved. I left some comments over there.

There's a few thing you must do trough:

Check paragraphs for repetitive structure. For example there's a paragraph which phrases starts three times in a row with the word "you".

The Model section needs a lot more modelling.  :D

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Cool, I'm glad this is still being worked on.

A question about modeling. I can't figure out how it's supposed to work. The doc makes it look like a seperate mode from just buying, but for the cock pasty and fishnet briefs he does it automatically depending on your masculinity.

Blame Lashcharge's formatting, I'M INNOCENT I TELL YOU! No, anyway when you talk to Busky you can [Buy], [Model], [Talk], [Sex], [Appearance], and of course [Leave]. In the buy section, it's similar to Ellie's shop where it's just the items and the prices listed. In the model section you let Busky model for you. Possibly leading to sexy times if you're masculine enough (and a guy). I plan to write the modeling scenes for upper body soon, and I'll flesh out the current scenes in game. Also gonna add a chest and ab worship scene which stems from the upper undergarments. But of course this will have to wait because I'm currently editing a Dota 2 erotic fanfiction someone wrote, and it was really bad. But so promising. So I'm fleshing it out, which may take a while since I have other obligations too. All in all I'll have all this stuff wrapped up in 2 weeks, darn you real life!

Quiffyton

Oct 25, 2015
I love the idea of a submissive bull.

Its a bit of a twist from the usual 'Doesn't talk and just controls you with their musk'. 

But thats just my CoC side talking.

Physic

Nov 7, 2015
I guess you can call this v0.2

First thing's first.

The basic concept of this post is to have a place on New Texas where you can buy male clothing and male mods, similar to the gift shop, hence why I refer to it as the male gift shop. The owner of the store "Busky" is a gay sexually submissive bull who prefers masculine partners but if you catch him by surprise he can't say no.. There are a few mods I've come up with, Equilibricum where you exchange a portion of cum/ball size for the smaller value of the 2. And Sweet Sweat, kinda like Pheromone cloud but only works when you're sweating. Anyway, in my original post I had horrible formatting and some bad grammar. Now I probably only have bag grammar :D. If anyone sees something wrong, or something that can be improved upon, feel free to comment on the document. Special thanks to lashcharge who helped me format this thing and let me put his male underwear in the store. Still got tons of adding and editing to do, just I just wanted to post this here so people can give me input on what I'm doing wrong.

I need this

Physic

Nov 7, 2015
Just read it over, very nice has a good flow to it.

If you ever want a second opinion on wording, I'm willing to offer my ideas.

I'd love to see the creator and the players get the most out of it, coz damn its lookin mighty hot!

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
Is this still being worked on? Because I love the concept. The items seem pretty useful and there is a major lack of male upper undergarments in the game.

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
Is this still being worked on? Because I love the concept. The items seem pretty useful and there is a major lack of male upper undergarments in the game.

He made the Christmas cum fluid types recently so I assume that yes it's still being worked on.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015

Still going at it, it's just going take a while for me to finish. I still have a bunch of things to do, and then I'll post about them in here once I've finished them. The follow list of things I have to complete is:

• Blowjob (pitch), Anal (Catch and Pitch)
  • Fill in Empty tags
  • Anything labeled WIP
  • Tuxedo and Cowboy suit (two "armors" that only gives a few points of sexiness)
  • Libra Length (a cock length, girth, and knot equalizer)

And maybe some random scenes I think up later. But for now, it's just 3 scenes, tags, two clothing items, and a cock equalizer. Right now I'm going to finish up the Christmas Cum flavors, then I'm going to work on the main post.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I like it, though I sort of get confused as to how he's so into it when having sex with a lady steele when he's gay. XP

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I like it, though I sort of get confused as to how he's so into it when having sex with a lady steele when he's gay. XP

Cuntboys are different from normal females. Essentially, he won't fuck you if you have too high femininity, and he won't fuck you if you have breasts. But, if you're masculine and have a cunt? He's ready and willing. Also, you can catch him by surprise when he's modeling stuff, getting so aroused that he literally cannot turn anyone down, he just pretends it's someone like Brynn.

Last edited by a moderator:

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Cuntboys are different from normal females. Essentially, he won't fuck you if you have too high femininity, and he won't fuck you if you have breasts. But, if you're masculine and have a cunt? He's ready and willing. Also, you can catch him by surprise when he's modeling stuff, getting so aroused that he literally cannot turn anyone down, he just pretends it's someone like Brynn.

Ah, that makes more sense. Thank you.

NeverWorks

Sep 12, 2015
I edited through the first 18 pages, but I need to turn in for the night. I mostly caught simple grammar errors, phrasing issues, and past tense instead of present. I tried not to touch dialogue, except where it needed to be changed to make sense, or to fix commas and periods. Also, I tried to match consistency with femininity requirements. < is Less Than, while > is Greater Than (they were swapped at various points). Masculine characters would be <=40 (Less Than or Equal To 40) femininity. I might try to edit the second half tomorrow.

I'm generally confident about the suggestions I made, but if you have any questions about anything, or disagree with any of them, feel free to leave a comment on it, and I can explain the reason for the change, or provide alternatives.

That being said, I like the content! I hope Fen ends up making time to fit it in, although I imagine it's not to his particular tastes. Rogar made his way into CoC after all, and it is novel having at least one gay(ish) character, especially since we already have at least one lesbian character already in TiTS. It helps that the content is relatively simple, and fits easily into an already determined location. Good luck!

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I need these clothing options