Honey Pot Gene Question

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I notice that gold myr breasts have a golden glowing hue. So I've wondered, but never got around to asking. Does the player's tits get his breast milk type hue to?

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Not explicitly, no, but it's not explicit that it isn't either--so you can fill the gaps with your imagination if you like. Usually when describing skin color (on any part of the body), the actual skin color is used.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Take the mod and see for yourself.

I have, several times for kicks. This thought always crops up though but I just never got around to asking. I know it doesn't mention it, but I couldn't help but wonder.

Not explicitly, no, but it's not explicit that it isn't either--so you can fill the gaps with your imagination if you like. Usually when describing skin color (on any part of the body), the actual skin color is used.

Alright, thanks Jacques00! Thought the same, but I never quite liked the idea of a milk type hue. Like you said, the game never mentioned it, but every time I saw a gold myr honeypot, it triggered me. Making me wonder "Do I have such ...? I hope not...".

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Like you said, the game never mentioned it, but every time I saw a gold myr honeypot, it triggered me. Making me wonder "Do I have such ...? I hope not...".

The gold hue for the myr was primarily due to the honeypot myr design being a pre-TiTS design that was heavily inspired by actual honeypot ants. How it affects Steele is ambiguous enough to infer it either way.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Perhaps there could be an effect attached to the gold pill that causes lactating pc's chest/breasts to gain a milk color hue.  It could fill the slot gills go in. 

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Perhaps there could be an effect attached to the gold pill that causes lactating pc's chest/breasts to gain a milk color hue.  It could fill the slot gills go in. 

If this gets in somehow. Hopefully it will require more doses after the honey pot gene is acquired. I love the constant breast expansion, but the hue kinda irks me.