Working for the Enemy

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
So, back on the whole Borderlands thing, there are a few quests in Borderlands 2 where the requester is Handsome Jack. One of them is just a silly "Jump off the cliff and kill yourself" quest, but the other one was where he asked you to go "help" his grandmother. I just thought it would be funny if we got a side quest from Jack/Jill where they want you to do something simple and benign but, by the end of it, it further reinforces that they are an asshole. Unless Jill is getting rewritten to be tsun...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh general incopetence is not their fault. Any villain is like htat or otherwise..no hero would win with them as their would loose pretty early.

With speed of main planets been released it may take few years for have them less of blank slate aside of already existing tsun vibre.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
Implying there's enough of Jack/Jill currently in the game to qualify them as not tsun. :p  

They're basically a blank slate right now save narcissism, general incompetence, and a willingness to fuck aliens (which is par for the course in TiTS). They're pretty open-ended otherwise. 

That being said, the idea isn't bad. I'm all for more Jack/Jill interactions. Even if s/he doesn't end up becoming the exact character I want (which I doubt anyways), I'm still interested to see how they unfold. 

Oooh now I'm curious Misty what do you want her/him to end up like?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Like her waifu.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Outside the context of playing the game, I'd like to see her as hyper subby, but then also still tsun. So maybe a bratty sub, but not too bratty. That's sort of how I'm going to be writing her in my dumb little fanfic thing. But I also want her to not really be aware of how subby she actually is at first. I want that slow journey of self-discovery/acceptance, and I kind of want her to fight it for awhile. Because she's so self-centered and narcissistic that her first instinct should be to not let her dumb, incompetent cousin pin her down and sloppily kiss her like some kind of animal.

But then there's a little voice in the back of her head that keeps whispering about how having her strong, beautiful cousin pin her down and passionately kiss her on the lips is exactly what she wants. :p  

But I want this in-game though. Savin pls.

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Tsunjill sounds cute no matter what her role is :D  

But then there's a little voice in the back of her head that keeps whispering about how having her strong, beautiful cousin pin her down and passionately kiss her on the lips is exactly what she wants. :p  

There's a big voice coming from the front of my head shouting about how this is exactly what I want...to do to her. (Had to clarify...it's not like I want to be pushed down by a domme Jill, flustered and uncertain of her feelings but still wanting to take the lead...)

Can this be classified as being a switch?

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Is mostly correct. But I actually have two "versions" of Jill I like, and both would be fine by me. In the context of playing TiTS, I'd like her to be a "weak dom" tsundere that, while very dommy in personality, is not really capable of actually enforcing that dominance. She'd rely on Steele wanting to be her sub and obviously letting her be dominant, which would feed into her tsun meter which would then, in turn, feed back in her need to be adorably (if not a bit ineffectually in a realistic sense) dominant to prove that you're the dumb, useless baka, not her. It'd just be a self-fueling fire of cuteness.

Because "weak dom/strong sub" is a dynamic that is really cute when done well, but one that I don't see very much.

While both versions of Jill you've described are quite appealing to me, this one in particular is just pure hhhng. Might even end up being too precious to fap to... too much.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
In all honesty, i feel like Jack/Jill deserve their kick-the-dog moment.  Show of hands, how many folks here would be Jack/Jill's proxy in said moment for...  say...  20,000 credits ? 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Tainted-Alice

Nov 20, 2015
This:

Is mostly correct. But I actually have two "versions" of Jill I like, and both would be fine by me. In the context of playing TiTS, I'd like her to be a "weak dom" tsundere that, while very dommy in personality, is not really capable of actually enforcing that dominance. She'd rely on Steele wanting to be her sub and obviously letting her be dominant, which would feed into her tsun meter which would then, in turn, feed back in her need to be adorably (if not a bit ineffectually in a realistic sense) dominant to prove that you're the dumb, useless baka, not her. It'd just be a self-fueling fire of cuteness.

Because "weak dom/strong sub" is a dynamic that is really cute when done well, but one that I don't see very much.

Outside the context of playing the game, I'd like to see her as hyper subby, but then also still tsun. So maybe a bratty sub, but not too bratty. That's sort of how I'm going to be writing her in my dumb little fanfic thing. But I also want her to not really be aware of how subby she actually is at first. I want that slow journey of self-discovery/acceptance, and I kind of want her to fight it for awhile. Because she's so self-centered and narcissistic that her first instinct should be to not let her dumb, incompetent cousin pin her down and sloppily kiss her like some kind of animal.

I really like the first one Misty :$  although that could be because I myself am a sub so whenever my character is dominant it just doesn't feel right. To me it feels like I'm being mean x(

Shido

Aug 28, 2015

Yes I need this to happen. DEAR GOD!!! PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN ONE DAY!

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Is mostly correct. But I actually have two "versions" of Jill I like, and both would be fine by me. In the context of playing TiTS, I'd like her to be a "weak dom" tsundere that, while very dommy in personality, is not really capable of actually enforcing that dominance. She'd rely on Steele wanting to be her sub and obviously letting her be dominant, which would feed into her tsun meter which would then, in turn, feed back in her need to be adorably (if not a bit ineffectually in a realistic sense) dominant to prove that you're the dumb, useless baka, not her. It'd just be a self-fueling fire of cuteness.

Unf.