Ship related content?

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
So if you're a male, is the nursery usable? Or do you have to give birth?

There is still a few events out there like the Raska egg laying. If you pregger a Raska female, she offers an egg. There is also Renvra I think. Not sure how the eggs turn out with men, but if nothing else, you got some fertilized eggs. The Venus Pitcher also comes to mind, so yeah. I think men will get a use outta this, the ones okay with using there "boy pussy".

Zavos

May 7, 2016
We still need a scene or something where Steele can carry the deep queen's eggs and get her bow.  

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
We still need a scene or something where Steele can carry the deep queen's eggs and get her bow.  

I've been wondering if that thing will play a important role with the princesses of the deep.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You ain't getting one.

But wasn't said in past possibility to meet Queen after first takin option to take the eggs so during this second time we could pick one of other possible options from 1st time enc with her?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
But wasn't said in past possibility to meet Queen after first takin option to take the eggs so during this second time we could pick one of other possible options from 1st time enc with her?

I have no recollection of this, and it sure isn't happening now.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Mkay jsut asked since you back in times Queen was added just meantion it as possible future sceneario. Well I'm fine with either way. Still those little princesses interactions at Nursery are kind of adorable ^^

Zavos

May 7, 2016
As shiny and glittery as the queen's gemstone bow is, it isn't worth condoning her species to extinction.  Thus, the best in slot lust weapon is lost.  

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
As shiny and glittery as the queen's gemstone bow is, it isn't worth condoning her species to extinction.  Thus, the best in slot lust weapon is lost.  

For another few months until an update adds a new one, christ.  You people and your lust weapons.  Flash your tits like a regular person.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
For another few months until an update adds a new one, christ.  You people and your lust weapons.  Flash your tits like a regular person.

Tits can't shoot concussive arrows, or blind an enemy with flashes.  Despite the fervent attempts of many community members, i assume.  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well who knows what future will bring. Mabe someone will write a way for tits to do this too. But with some new shops on Uveto or not yet announced plot planet after Myrellion Queen Bow would fast became only one of better weapons. Just like Couch said. For now there is still goovolver or it upgraded version. Only for those who preffer conclussive arrows it's not good situation.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
What, like breast mounted torpedoes?  Or maybe a hypnotoad bra. 

Atm, using slut ray.  Its an energyweapon, so it benefits from techness. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Tits can't shoot concussive arrows, or blind an enemy with flashes.  Despite the fervent attempts of many community members, i assume.  

If the piercing system ever gets in, flashbang doorknockers are in. 100%.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015

I remember that to. Don't remember where though. Something about after you've birthed the 1st, to visit her yourself afterwards and talk to her about it. I think it was to sex her again to. Sad to hear that got lost and wont be happening.

Weaponized titty milk . . . oh what a world we live in.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I think actualy piercing may not be added. As it may be similar to CoC-ish perks for races making people forced to get piercing to get some benefits whenever their into this stuff or not.

@Zevos Slut ray is weapon PC would hold so yes it does not using goo samples but instead it taking range wepon slot. Either way something must be sacrificed to deal lust dmg. Unless we would try go with flashing door knockers as Savin said.

Zavos

May 7, 2016

I was sorta kidding for the second one.  Just making a nod at the slut ray.  Making an enemy unable to witness your erotic displays is kind of counterproductive.

Although i rather doubt the community will ever forget the promise of flashbang door knockers.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Yeah but flashbang door knockers? I'd never have thought it, that is for sure.

Combine the two and we've got ourselves a force to be reckoned with. A sexual terminator so to say.

Well I think actualy piercing may not be added. As it may be similar to CoC-ish perks for races making people forced to get piercing to get some benefits whenever their into this stuff or not.

I think the chances for piercings getting added someday are pretty high. They might not give you any added benefits, though. Except for making you look sexy as hell.

But I'd also like to remind you that the piercings in CoC was removable, letting you keep their perks after they had been added. So it wasn't all that bad.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@shadefalcon Yeah their were removable there. But here in topic about piercings it was quite often meantioned their would have some benefits outside of looking good on PC or serving cosmetic function like various TF are. And for that devs not wanted to give green light since it would ends like race perks in CoC just with piercings here.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
@shadefalcon Yeah their were removable there. But here in topic about piercings it was quite often meantioned their would have some benefits outside of looking good on PC or serving cosmetic function like various TF are. And for that devs not wanted to give green light since it would ends like race perks in CoC just with piercings here.

Hopefully it won't come to that. I'd still be happy with just the appearance flags.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hopefully it won't come to that. I'd still be happy with just the appearance flags.

I would risk saying that IF piercing will be added it will be only with cosmetics effects/flags nothing more devs would allow for.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015

I dunno. I could easily see piercings, if nothing else, factoring into the Likes/Dislikes system -- Tease mechanics already factor in the player's cosmetic appearance, but it's just too random and varied to allow for real optimization. Piercings would hit as many people who like 'em as don't, so it that's fine at least.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I dunno. I could easily see piercings, if nothing else, factoring into the Likes/Dislikes system -- Tease mechanics already factor in the player's cosmetic appearance, but it's just too random and varied to allow for real optimization. Piercings would hit as many people who like 'em as don't, so it that's fine at least.

I feel like tit-mounted ordnance should come in the form of upper undergarment, rather than piercings.  Just my 0.02$

Lashcharge

Aug 27, 2015
I feel like tit-mounted ordnance should come in the form of upper undergarment, rather than piercings.  Just my 0.02$

We already have cock-mounted ordinance, so if anything it would be as cybernetic tits.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016

Lust Weapons Are The Futuretm

Once ship content starts to get in things like flashing your tits during a fight are only going to start looking goofier and more unbalanced. At some point lust combat is actually going to have to be picked up from the corner it's been shoved off into and given a long, hard...look. Right now it's almost a Silly Mode feature.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm still waiting for the next Slut Ray to come out.  And maybe i'll be waiting for a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long time. 

This is the only reason i have not yet had Penny mop her Badger up.