Coding/Designing Mugen for Tits & CoC; Open for Requests

T1ts_1n_Mug3n

Oct 4, 2016
Hey, there everybody I have finished coding a mugen program, that is specialized for Trials In Tainted Space & Corruption of Champions. me and my small design team of 2 have come to a conclusion that we should proposition those who frequent both games; and so I would appreciate feedback, requests, links, etc on what/who you want to be included in the game {my email for those who wish to message me can do so via *kos_mos67@yahoo.com} or of course post on this thread. Here is a list of what is available for requests 1. Stages / 2. Characters / 3. the look or 'screen-pack' of the Mugen game { The team is already working on one, but if you find one that looks cool shoot us the link & we will contact the owner(s) for authorization of use.}. The work on this game is completely pro Bono & we will never ever charge for it; Once done we will look into where to make it available, of course feel free to recommend options (we would not want to accidentally cause issues with download availability.) 

Last edited by a moderator:

T1ts_1n_Mug3n

Oct 4, 2016
 I just got permission from DizzyMoogen to use his screenpack; he has a fully made mugen engine that is ready to play, but all we needed was the screenpack. 

Here are some sample images let me know in the comments below is this is something you guys 'n gals like or if we should keep looking.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Like a team battle game/ sex on win? That would work for me if I can get some sexy tease attacks and be teased by the enemy, too. That's a vital part of the TiTS world.

And the other thing I can think of is the races and their armor, stats, buffs, etc should at least be close to TiTS.

Never played Mugen itself but the closest would be something like A.R.I.A..

I don't often play battle games but if there were tease attacks or something like TiTS with pictures, I'd play them.

T1ts_1n_Mug3n

Oct 4, 2016
Like a team battle game/ sex on win? That would work for me if I can get some sexy tease attacks and be teased by the enemy, too. That's a vital part of the TiTS world.

And the other thing I can think of is the races and their armor, stats, buffs, etc should at least be close to TiTS.

Never played Mugen itself but the closest would be something like A.R.I.A..

I don't often play battle games but if there were tease attacks or something like TiTS with pictures, I'd play them.

At the moment the team is looking at incorporating the smexy stuff into the fight as combo attacks in some cases; we think it may be more rewarding for the player when they pull it off and drive them to improve their skills/observational acuity and not just spam rush the fight to get to the end as soon as possible. All right we will put that on the list to be done next, I like the idea of a tease system & we will look into what will  be the best or most efficient avenue; at the moment we are sorting through a literal TON of characters... not to mention stages or other accessories like lifebars. It would cut down on the work and effort of sorting through the cosmic load of chars/stages the more requests for certain combatants and the arena's to be fought in.

p.s.- it would also help if you guys could narrow down the type of smut content that is desirable; otherwise we will try to cover all the bases that are available {if it relates in some way shape or form to TiTS or CoC.}

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
With victory scenes, - if you beat a zil, you make them service you while eating their honey, too? I'd just make it similar to the way TiTS characters would normally react.

For the teases - Steele does a tease and a rahn makes it a combo by grabbing him/her? Or a combo of human steele coming up behind a simi and then spanking it? That's Spanking the Monkey! Can even do a tease where a kui-tan goes nuts?

I looked at the tits beastiary. I'd say new texans, rahn, oviir, simi, kui-tans, and myrmedions. Maybe add more fighters as packs eventually as the tits universe grows?

Edited.. there's lots of fan art out there and I'm sure some of them who draw in the fanart forum would help with some scenes!

Last edited by a moderator:

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
Huh....interesting. I'm not sure how exactly a fighting game with TiTs/CoC chars would work.....move sets seem like they'd get awfully generic after a few characters.

though on the subject of a tease system maybe you guys could do something like a arousal gauge that can be built up and if it fills puts the opponent in a vulnerable state briefly where you can initiate a unique attack like the soul crush/critical finish from soul caliber 4 and maybe instead of 'taunts' give characters flirts to build up the gauge...or something.