Returning TamWolf?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
So at some point we'll be able to give Tam her wolf drone that we took right? Or if we didn't take it we can smuggle it back to her from the feds who have it in custody or something?

I won't feel satisfied with either choice if I can't reunite a girl with her robo pupper.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
So at some point we'll be able to give Tam her wolf drone that we took right? Or if we didn't take it we can smuggle it back to her from the feds who have it in custody or something?

I won't feel satisfied with either choice if I can't reunite a girl with her robo pupper.

She's in prison though...

I heard once a long time ago about prison visits or something like that. Not sure if that was a serious idea, but if it ever came to fruition, letting her see that her doggo is all right, and perhaps even letting her spend some time with it might not be so bad. (And then she can let the guards give you the dog cock upgrade, cause while we're against bestiality, fucking a robo dog is completely ok :p ...because it's not a real dog)

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
[...] fucking a robo dog is completely ok :p ...because it's not a real dog)

I like the way you think!

Getting Tam-wolf back to Tam would be something I wholeheartedly approve, but I doubt it is high on anyone's list.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well what about all those hoarders that taking others stuff jsut to have 100% complete collection? Well I think with this new drone for techs I would not feel anymore so sad abut possibility of future addition of space prison and possible option to return Tam-Wolf. But what would Tam say when we would retunr her Tam-Wolf 2.0 due to visitn in secret base on Myrellion? :laugh:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
She seems like the sort of brand of crazy who would treat Tam-Wolf 2.0 as one would treat their dog getting returned after having been subjected to a doggie spa and ended up with some interesting grooming choices. Surprised, but glad to have their pet back.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
Hey aren't we supposed to be getting a tur-droid attack drone in the future? I could swear Savin said somthing about it being called siegwulf I Think. Thank you to anyone who answers and im sorry if I am wrong.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Hey aren't we supposed to be getting a tur-droid attack drone in the future? I could swear Savin said somthing about it being called siegwulf I Think. Thank you to anyone who answers and im sorry if I am wrong.

Yeah, it's already on github. With no doc to reference I can't attest to its completeness though. The main problem is that the shop that is supposed to sell it doesn't exist yet.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
You can pet AND fuck her. Time better spent on puppysluts but I'm not salty.

EDIT: Looks like there are three (not just Reaha and Siegwulf) Savin projects in the next build.  :smugdog:

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
Yes, it does! It's the only current shop on Uveto Station (normal version) and Dr.Badger (bimbo version)

The notes on github say it's supposed to be The Hunter's Dream, which was abandoned and subsequently passed on to a new writer. Unless it's just wrong and nobody removed or changed it.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
The notes on github say it's supposed to be The Hunter's Dream, which was abandoned and subsequently passed on to a new writer. Unless it's just wrong and nobody removed or changed it.

I don't know what notes you are looking at, but it clearly stats here that it's sold by Nerrasa who runs The Last Chance shop.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
*glances at half-finished Galactic Prison content*

Weeeeell. 

Please stop making me happy and all edgy with anticipation. It is really hard to deal with that sort of happy stuff in my current situation, being all shitty and vague, unsure and desperate, I guess you get the picture.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Savin Bimbo version would be only buyable from normal one Badger or also from her version where she got bimbo-fied?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ahh ok. Since now I though over it, she could possibly selling her after and before becoming bimbo. I think recoding and retrofitting siegwulf should be so much difficulty especial it's abut making combat drone into...well bimbo combat drone ^^

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
Yes, it does! It's the only current shop on Uveto Station (normal version) and Dr.Badger (bimbo version)

Please stop making me happy and all edgy with anticipation. It is really hard to deal with that sort of happy stuff in my current situation, being all shitty and vague, unsure and desperate, I guess you get the picture.

Thank you to everyone who replied , I really appreciate it, I also can't wait to meet Siegwulf (non-sexually) and see what it's all about. Thanks for your hard work Savin I love the characters you write so I'm sure I'll like this one how ever small a part it may play. Keep sane and stay healthy, Thank you! 

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Is the space prison idea centered around seeing the pirate trio (and maybe Dr. Badger since there's an option to bust up that operation) again? Offhand I can't think of any other people the PC would know in the slammer unless there's some planned content to be one of those nutters who pines after dangerous prison waifus. 

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Is the space prison idea centered around seeing the pirate trio (and maybe Dr. Badger since there's an option to bust up that operation) again? Offhand I can't think of any other people the PC would know in the slammer unless there's some planned content to be one of those nutters who pines after dangerous prison waifus. 

I suppose Holiday could end up there too in theory. 

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
I don't know what notes you are looking at, but it clearly stats here that it's sold by Nerrasa who runs The Last Chance shop.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I had my last class of the day. In siegwulfe's follower code it mentions The Hunter's Dream still, which is why I was all confused. I'm glad that it's cleared up now though.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Is the space prison idea centered around seeing the pirate trio (and maybe Dr. Badger since there's an option to bust up that operation) again?

Anybody who can go to prison goes there, is the idea. Basically just makes their victory sex scenes repeatable, possibly with some bonus content (like Tamwolf). 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Gutts Siegwolf is replacement drone for techs (I think only techs can get her...or maybe any other class) that could be either like any other drone with slight more dmg or act as lust dealing drone (bimbo version). So it's jsut like another Tam-Wolf we can get and use. Thou I think for this one there is slight more "interactions" options possible that with good old Tam-Wolf.