[WIP] Jane the human slave waifu

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Left some grammar/formatting comments. This is actually pretty well-written, so I'd like to see it work out. I hope you didn't bite off more than you can chew with a crew member, though.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
Consider adding some personalization for slavegirl before we can buy her. Right now the only thing we know of her is that she's got a strong immune system and has small tittays. That's not a lot to entice her to me, especially with the massive pricetag.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
25,000 credits..

That's... really expensive for what we're getting don't you think? I'm all for getting slaves out of their messes as soon as I see them, but you can't expect someone to afford that current sum you got on the doc do you? On a starter planet of all places where you probably aren't gonna have a lot of money from the get go without doing some work, and even after that you won't have enough to afford Jane without backtracking later (I was left with maybe around 15000 credits before leaving the starter planet one time after getting the probe bounty and cashing in the mineral deposit you find in the jungles, and judging from that, that STILL won't be enough).
Reaha is 5000 to get her out of her mess, and Yammi is 7000 to do the same.
Given Jane's on Mhen’ga, a player isn't gonna have that kind of money unless they're later in the game.
I can't suggest much, but maybe removing a zero from that high price tag would be a good start. 2500 creds sounds MUCH more believable, especially if you're planning on putting her in so early.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
25,000 credits..

That's... really expensive for what we're getting don't you think? I'm all for getting slaves out of their messes as soon as I see them, but you can't expect someone to afford that current sum you got on the doc do you? On a starter planet of all places where you probably aren't gonna have a lot of money from the get go without doing some work, and even after that you won't have enough to afford Jane without backtracking later (I was left with maybe around 15000 credits before leaving the starter planet one time after getting the probe bounty and cashing in the mineral deposit you find in the jungles, and judging from that, that STILL won't be enough).
Given Jane's on Mhen’ga, a player isn't gonna have that kind of money unless they're later in the game.
I can't suggest much, but maybe removing a zero from that high price tag would be a good start. 2500 creds sounds MUCH more believable, especially if you're planning on putting her in so early.

I agree ,the highest you can get on  Mhen'ga is 15,000 and that's only after you defeat Dane, claim the pod and the ore deposit 

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Consider adding some personalization for slavegirl before we can buy her. Right now the only thing we know of her is that she's got a strong immune system and has small tittays. That's not a lot to entice her to me, especially with the massive pricetag.

Sounds reasonable. Unless OP here wants us to either buy her for nice points (can you add that btw?) and then get to know your slave better, or just leave her be, never knowing what you might´ve missed out on. Kinda like Bess, but in her case we knew that she was worth a ton of money...

Not much in the way of tits I'm afraid, but she's got one hell of an ass on her.

...I´d buy her...I mean...Dat ass...

F

Franks

25,000 credits..

10k, maybe? I honestly had no clue what a good expensive price would be, so I just threw that out. I don't mind changing it.

Edit: Actually, I'll go 6k. Between Reaha and Yammy sounds good.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
10k, maybe? I honestly had no clue what a good expensive price would be, so I just threw that out. I don't mind changing it.

Is there any reason for her to be so expensive though?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
5k for Reaha was considered "surprisingly cheap". Fen and Jim appraised my kitsune waifu way back when as 100k.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
5k for Reaha was considered "surprisingly cheap". Fen and Jim appraised my kitsune waifu way back when as 100k.

Now I'm curious. You got a google doc or something? How could somebody worth that much/that deep in debt still be sold on the open market?

F

Franks

Left some grammar/formatting comments. This is actually pretty well-written, so I'd like to see it work out. I hope you didn't bite off more than you can chew with a crew member, though.

I had the same thought, but I'm not super worried. I'll just take my time with it.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
At the moment 6k seems a little overkill for a plain human girl with a nice ass. The only reason for the rather steep price tag is her nano-immuno boosters right? Which, does she even need to have those? Because I think I see where you're going with that and let me tell you, it's not a good idea. #Bess

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well nano-immuno boosters wouldn't be costing so much, right? Plus well since she's just human not any fancy new exotic race female price could be high.

Seen some big shoots even made comments so as long you not mess up this somewhere it would be succesful project. Keep up the pace man ^^

@Klaptrap Yeah she was made and it was actual LB and QB work.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Actually, she was a Human-Velpine hybrid (Velpine's a race LD created).

Now I'm curious. You got a google doc or something? How could somebody worth that much/that deep in debt still be sold on the open market?

Oh, that wasn't due to debt. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

There is a doc, but I'm way too embarassed of my own writing to ever show it...again.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Looks a decent idea (although like Starstruck I'm troubled by the clear intention of creating a blank slate to mod the shit out of. Down that path madness lies). Makes me want to dust off my Danni idea again. Look forward to seeing what you do with her.

F

Franks

Looks a decent idea (although like Starstruck I'm troubled by the clear intention of creating a blank slate to mod the shit out of. Down that path madness lies). Makes me want to dust off my Danni idea again. Look forward to seeing what you do with her.

NO. NO MODS. MODS ARE THE DEVIL.

Jokes aside though, I don't want to give her mods at this time. I like the thought of having a plain ol' human among all the ausar and leithan and you name it. Maybe I'll write it off as her nanomachines 'malfunctioning' and rejecting any mods?

TheInfamousImmortal

Aug 27, 2015
Jokes aside though, I don't want to give her mods at this time. I like the thought of having a plain ol' human among all the ausar and leithan and you name it. Maybe I'll write it off as her nanomachines 'malfunctioning' and rejecting any mods?

Ehh, I don't know about that part, kinda sounds like a cop out to me honestly. My suggestion would be is to go around asking other authors on advice for that part, who knows maybe they'll give you an idea.

Honestly I'm for her being modable, but I would suggest putting limits on how far you can mod her.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Honestly I'm for her being modable, but I would suggest putting limits on how far you can mod her.

Yeah. Like either only make it a few things, dick no dick f.ex. Or make it so that the player will go towards a set mod path, you the author have chosen. F.ex. when you throbb penny.

It's ultimately your decision though :D  

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
NO. NO MODS. MODS ARE THE DEVIL.

Well going for no mods path will be only by one reason tough. Cuz she will need quite good and interesting nonTF related content so people not gonna from pure boredom thinking: what if she should be modded into X race or Y one.

As for some way to make it explainable aside naomachines and so on her resistance...Embry? I mean well that would mean she whould become ape girl like Embry but that race was said to normaly been really resistant naturaly to radiation and thus mutations requiring some really strong TF's to change them in any way. So maybe if not making her more like money then maybe simii race memeber that before PC meet her was...dunno modded to looking like normal human.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I'd like the option to kick Anfisa's ass.

Umm isn't this dangerously close to: I wanna take as slave Anfisa than Jane? (well given PC ship will be in future puppyslut paradise one more or less will not make change, right?)