Playable Ovir?

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
But only buy explaining to her how her mother is a horrible immoral drunken slut, and you don't want to be a drunken slut that I would hate do you?

Yeah... while I loved Hellspawn since she was a unique daughter you can interact with, the put downs you throw about her mom were A) random since I'd never expressed a negative feeling about how Helia lived her life and B) rather mean to both mom and kid. 

You'd be surprised by the amount of instances of fans and groupies desiring to carry the baby of celebrity x.

I'm betting most of the moms that Vic was thinking of to knock up to make Steele Jr were probably all preggophiles too.

This basically par the course, someone creates a thread, question gets answer and the rest of us decide to just derail and shit post it to hell until someone decides to lock it, unless they're extremely amused by the discussion and just let it go until it gets to a point it's flaming ball of crashiness and THEN closes it.

Not really, it seems only when someone is posting personally offensive things, or the post was closed by OP's request, do any threads get closed no matter how derailed. Most seem to simmer out of energy real quit and die quietly without mod intervention.

I just hope that it won't be a railroaded tragedy...

If its anything like the missions so far, I'm going to assume tragedy can be averted by at least Cap'n Steele being competent, and I hope that trend continues.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
If its anything like the missions so far, I'm going to assume tragedy can be averted by at least Cap'n Steele being competent, and I hope that trend continues.

You and me both. Even oc the choice would be limited to several options ranging from everything getting FUBAR to just ending badly for someone PC cares about, that would still be OK in my book.

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
ok im going to make a quick suggestion for anyone who have used galomax and are stage 4 or 5 could you make it so we are able to grow an ovir? as i have been replaying it recently i heard you could do this so i went round and used a couple of tf's and after my pc got an ovir i could not change it to goo and i was stuck with it being fleshy so i ended up having to reload my last save  :ughh:  (this is my biggest fail post on a forum so far)

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
ok im going to make a quick suggestion for anyone who have used galomax and are stage 4 or 5 could you make it so we are able to grow an ovir? as i have been replaying it recently i heard you could do this so i went round and used a couple of tf's and after my pc got an ovir i could not change it to goo and i was stuck with it being fleshy so i ended up having to reload my last save  :ughh:  
... Wait, what?

What do you think an ovir is? Ovir are lizard people.

Are you thinking an ovipositor, maybe? Like a phallic-type appendage that inserts eggs into things?

What the Harpy Princess (IVIysteriousPerson) said. 

Also here have an visualy interpretation:

1428611757.renezuo_ovir.png

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/16236866/

Codex species entry:

http://wiki.smutosaur.us/Ovir

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
... Wait, what?

What do you think an ovir is? Ovir are lizard people.

Are you thinking an ovipositor, maybe? Like a phallic-type appendage that inserts eggs into things?

oh lol sorry yeah thats what i meant lol xD  still relatively new to the lore and stuff i thought that was what the oc was talking about my bad  :ughh:  trust me to not realize that ovipositor does not have an r in it before the p  :D  also since its came to my mind will we see zaalt again in the future?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
It's a shame Third didn't write anymore stuff for Aliss, Tavros's resident Fashion-Ovir :( but yeah Ovir's are a great race to have around :D