The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm! Yeah, try telling that to him and see where that gets you!" She says, moaning as her holes are fingered. She lets out another gasp as Alex pinches one of her nipples. Olivia can see that she's starting to get quite wet, her pussy dripping with lube. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She pulls her hands away and gets up, lining one of her cocks up and pushing it into her pussy "Lets get me all lubed up here... one cock at a time." She slowly pushes in and pulls out with her single cock, enough to tease but not enough to really move her anywhere.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kiliara rolls slightly to the side, letting her get at her pussy, located in the front, and moans softly as she is penetrated. Alex gives Olivia an appreciative look and goes back to work on Kiliara's breasts, making her moan louder as his skilled tongue goes to work. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Once her cock is all lubed up she switches it out for the second one and repeats the process. She dips every tentacles she has into the welcoming cunt before rolling her back over so her ass is back in the air. "You ready for the real thing?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kiliara wiggles her ass in the air. "Oh yeah. Give it to me, baby!" She says with a fierce grin. Alex's dicks are already hard, and he presses them to Kiliara's pussy before popping off her breasts. "Ready when you are!" He says, winking at Olivia. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well then! Lets get started!" With a smile she shoves her twin members into her big ass, moaning as she sinks in to the hilt with relative ease. "Fuuuuuck! this is a top dollar ass!" Once hilted, she starts putting in tentacles, as many as will fit!

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She only manages to fit one extra tentacle into Kiliara's ass. "Aaaah! H-hold it! Still tight back theeere!" She grunts, her ass stretching and trying to accommodate the thick tentacles throbbing in her ass. She lets out a loud moan as Alex sinks his ridged cocks into her. He too moans as her tight walls squeeze down on his sensitive cocks, and he bucks upwards, slammed the rest of his lengths into Kiliara's pussy, eliciting another loud moan as she is stuffed from both ends. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grits her teeth and nods, loving the tight squeeze she has going on right now. She slowly pulls her three cocks out so only the tips are inside before pushing forward and in to the hilt once again. "Fuck! So tight! I can feel you throbbing around my cocks!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ahhh! Glad to know that stuff I took is working!" She moans as she's pounded by Olivia's cocks. Alex starts thrusting up into her too, moaning as she squeezes down on his dicks. His hands go up to grope and play with her breasts, squeezing the large mounds and sending the large woman deeper into the throes of pleasure. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her pace slowly builds as she takes long and deep strokes with her cock into that sweet ass. "Ooh? Did you take some stuff to make your ass even more fuckable? Does our big snake girl like it up her ass?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"That goes for both my holes, but yes! I love being fucked in the ass!" She says, her long tongue hanging out of her mouth as she's railed by Olivia's and Alex's dicks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Mmm! I am going to fuck this hole and stretch it out! I want to get all 10 dicks into this hole one day!" She keeps pounding away, her pace picking up to a good fast fucking, wet noises coming from their locked sexes. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kiliara lets out a constant stream of 'mmph's and 'Aah's as Alex increases his pace to match Olivia's. "Oh come on! I took that stuff to make my holes tighten uuppp!!" She manages to gasp out in between the rough fucking that sends her scaled ass rippling with every thrust. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well that is a bit of a problem see?" Her seven remaining tentacles wrap around her breasts, rub against her body and generally make themselves known. "I have so many eager cocks waiting to plung into something but you are too tight!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"B-but I- Oh fuck it just fuck meee!" She cries out, her hips slapping back against Olivia. Alex rams into her even faster, loud wet squeezing noises issuing from her cunt as he fucks her hard and fast, her whole body jiggling with the impact of his thrusts. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her grip tightens on her hips and she picks up the pace and force to match Alex, making her body ripple constantly between their impacts. Her dicks grind against her walls constantly, the bumps and tendrils sending all kinds of pleasure into her body as she claims her ass for her cock. "So good! So fucking good!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Glad- you- like- it!" Kiliara manages to gasp out. Her holes tighten up as she squeals and cums, her cum spraying out over Alex's legs. He grunts as he shoves himself into the hilt, but after a few seconds of pounding away, he pulls out of her with a slighr look of confusion on his face. He glances at Kiliara, then back at Olivia. He gets to his feet and moves up behind her, wrapping his arms around her as he presses his dicks to her holes. "I... Can't cum.... Not with her..." He murmurs, kissing her neck softly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grinds to a halt and looks confused "Wait what?" Her confusion breaks when she feels him enter her ass and pussy "Hoooooly  fuck! Yes! Those cocks feel amazing!" Her lust bruns anew and she begins pounding away at the ass in front of her. Over and over again she rams into the nagas ass, eager to fuck and be fucked once again! 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex pants as he buries his dicks in her tight holes. "Ahh fuck... This feels so familiar..." He murmurs, picking up the pace and slamming faster into her holes. His hands go up to grope and squeeze at her breasts before he buries his face in the crook of her neck, sucking at the skin there. Kiliara at this point is out of it. Her tongue hangs out of her mouth as her eyes roll back into her head, moaning like a whore with each thrust into her tight ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia's ass and pussy clench and squeeze around his cocks. Every time she move her hips it also grinds her insides against his cocks. She is pounding into Kiliara so fast at this point that she has molded that ass to the shape of her three cocks, making it much easier to fuck. Feeling this, she pops another cock into her ass to make it tight again while pre cum flows into her ass. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum like this!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Then cum. Cum, and fill her ass up with your virile seed!" Alex whispers into her ear, ramming into her faster, his swollen knots slapping against her holes. He growls and shoves them in, stretching Olivia wide around her favourite cocks as he continues to fuck her, slamming the knots in and out of her. 

Kiliara screams in pain and pleasure as another tentacle is added to the tree phalluses already in her ass, her walls tightening up even further as she collapses to the bed face down, grunting and moaning as she's fucked silly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"aaaaaah! Fuck! Alex! I love you! Fuck me pleeeeeeeease!" She wails in bliss as she hits orgasm! Huge waves, far bigger than anything she has ever released before! Globs so big Alex can see them travel down her cocks as she pumps Kiliara full of her hyper virile seed. Wave after wave of cum flows into her, rapidly bloating her stomach to it's absolute max before it either goes up her throat or back out of her ass. Meanwhile, her free tentacles spray her cum onto the bed and floor like a flood.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex grunts as he slams into her a few more times before he cums too, moaning loudly as he fires streams of cum into her ass and pussy, bloating her already pregnant belly even further. Olivia's cum fills Kiliara up so much that cum goes up her throat as well as squirts back out of her ass, the intense pressure too much for her to handle. She collapses to the floor, panting as she winds down from her orgasm. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her orgasm finally comes to an end and she flops back into Alex, going limp in his embrace as she rides the high of her orgasm. "So good.... so unbelievably good...."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He kisses her neck as he holds her close, supporting her weight with his body. "Mm... I gotta agree... Your holes felt amazing, Liv..." He murmurs, rubbing his hands all over her body, trying to touch every inch of flesh he can reach. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She chuckles and looks up at him "Glad to see that is still a thing. Only my body can satisfy you." She smiles at him with a cheeky grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He chuckles and kisses her cheek. "Hey, that might actually be true, you know?" He says, grinning and planting another kiss on her cheek. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I honestly think it is! You were really attached me so you might have coded your own body to only feel enough pleasure while with me. I don't even mean fucking me specifically... I have ridden your toned ass several times." She gives him a cocky smirk. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaaah I gathered that much from the videos..." He mutters, squeezing her tighter and planting light kisses on her neck. His hands go down to her pussy and rub at her clit, flicking it this way and that, rubbing it in circles, and even pulling it a few times. "Your body feels so... Comforting... Familiar... It's as if my body remembers yours just fine, but... My mind doesn't..." He murmurs, turning her face to his and looking into her eyes, frowning slightly as he tries to recollect all the lost time between them. He slowly bends his head down and kisses her, his lips slowly parting hers as he slips his tongue into her mouth. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia sighs softly, pushing back into the kiss and spreading her lips to take his tongue into her mouth. Her tongue presses against his, licking at it gently while guiding it in gently.