The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The thing bounces off the shield, and the minotaur immediately looks in her direction before narrowing his eyes and slowly walking towards her, his nose twitching as he sniffs the air. He suddenly jumps into the air and slams his hammer down powerfully just a foot away from her. The resulting sonic boom sends her flying across the room and hitting the opposite wall!

20882c5b592928b1ce4a756f19fde902.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her belt fizzles and she fades back into view as she groans on the floor "Nope... that didn't work" She coughed as she got up to her feet once again. "Some bull shit going on here." She looks over at him with a snarl on her face. "So... this sis what you have fallen to? Using cheap tactics and hiding behind these monsters? What happened to the man who fought against all odds with his friends at his side? you joined the resistance for a reason didn't you? You wanted to make a god damn difference in this world right? So why the sudden change of pace?"  

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He doesn't answer, and he slowly stalks towards her, his hammer in his hands as he growls. It is then that Olivia notices it. When he walks, the dismembered body parts pass through his shield as if it weren't there. But if anything was thrown at a high velocity, it was repelled... But she doesn't have much time to digest this information, as he charges towards her, his hammer coming down in an arc towards her as he roars. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gulps and takes a deep breath as he walks towards her. So that was the ticket... hmm. Again she had to take a gamble. As he charged at her she stepped inward as if she was going for a hug, avoiding the explosive end of the hammer and moving under the arm instead as she tried to pass into his shield. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Unfortunately, she was still going too fast. She hits his shield and bounces off, but her unexpected movement causes him to overreach and hit an oncoming monster, splattering it all over the wall as its body parts fly off in different directions. He turns to her with a grunt and grabs her with one hand, lifting her up into the air as he squeezes her throat. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She gags and chokes as her throat is squeezed by his mighty hand as her own tries to pry it off. She gets one final idea. "I.... fine... if you are going to kill me... bring me in close... I want to look into your eyes as I choke out my last you sick fuck!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Don't mind if I do." He says, bringing her a little closer as he leers at her face. "How's it feel, stupid girl? To have the life squeezed out of you like this?" He growls, his grip tightening around her neck. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A smile crosses her face "About as stupid as you are. Surprise.." Her hair suddenly lashes out and pokes into his unmasked face, nose and any other flesh it can reach "Tickle tickle!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Fuck!" He growls, before he violently slams her by the head into the wall. Stars cross her vision as she almost blacks out. The pain is agonising, a dull throbbing reverberating through her head as spikes of pain lance around her skull like a laser show of pain. It seems to be taking longer for him to be affected by the tentacles, thanks to his size, but his face does seem to be frozen in that one particular expression... Suddenly, Alex is behind him. He slowly walks forward into his shield, and, before Balkan can react, delivers the hardest kick to his nuts that Olivia has ever seen. The armor, not being so thick in that area, literally crumples under the blow, and Balkan falls to the floor with a weak groan as he holds his groin. Then, Alex slams the butt of his rifle hard into his skull, knocking him out. Through the daze of pain, she notices that the fighting is over, the rest of the monsters dead. She feels strong arms wrapping around her as she is lifted into the air and hugged close to a very familiar, comforting body. "Mm... You did good, girl..." Alex murmurs, as he walks back to the others. "I guess you could say bull man over there now has... "Tender-loins"!" Alex says with a goofy grin, trying to lighten the mood. A couple of soldiers laugh, most of them groan and facepalm and a few even mime putting their guns into their mouths and pulling the trigger. Brynn and Pyro groan at his horrible pun and walk over to punch him in the shoulder. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes are out of focus but she manages to slap him lightly all the same. "Can... can I get an ice pack? My head hurts..." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sure, babe." He murmurs, setting her down carefully on the floor. Warren rushes over with an ice pack, which he places under her head as a pillow. "She's most likely got a concussion. She needs to rest. Again." He says dryly, looking at Alex, who nods at him and smiles at Olivia, reaching out to caress her hair. "Good job, Liv. You saved our asses out here." He murmurs, bending down to kiss her lips. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She returns the kiss as best she can while dazed. "I... am so sick... of people having all this awesome shit to use and renders me completely unable to go about my normal business. At least this fucker seems to be brain washed or something." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"You know, you really should have asked us for better armour... And yeah. You're right... He seems to be brainwashed." Alex murmurs with a tiny smile, glancing over at the passed-out Balkan. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Wasn't it you that said I was fine? Ah fuck it... you owe me a fancy new set of armor when we get out of here anyway." She sighs and leans back, holding her tender head gently. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaaah we kinda do..." Alex murmurs, kissing her again. Brynn and Pyro come and sit next to her. "Crap... Your arm is bleeding, Olivia..." Brynn murmurs. She reaches over for a disinfectant and pours a little onto a cloth, rubbing it over her arm as she cleans up the blood, before changing the bandages. She pats her shoulder when she's done. "There... Fixed it up. Now we're going to wait for an hour for you to rest up. Doc's orders." Brynn murmurs.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia sighs and shakes her head "I am just fucking slowing you all down at this point. Stupid body isn't holding up for shit. Every damn encounter and I just get some other injury that needs down time."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well, we ARze going up against really powerful people... And you're just a noob." Alex says. "Picture it like you're a low mid level in a high level area in an MMORPG. Lots of XP, but you also take lots of damage." He says, smiling. Brynn rolls her eyes. "Shut up, Olivia. It doesn't matter. As long as we've already taken down two of them, there are just three items before we hit the boss. You can pull through!" She says, smiling and rubbing her good arm. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Right... right. Analogies aside I am just going to relax for a bit. Give me a poke when we are going to leave. Might want to search this place for good stuff too."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh. Good idea. Brynn, get as many explosives as you can. We're going to need them in the Barracks." Alex says. Brynn nods and tells the soldiers, who immediately start ransacking the room for explosives, weapons, and ammunition. Pyro joins them, looking for fuel cells to power her flamethrower. Alex stays by Olivia's side, watching over her as she rests after telling a soldier what kind of ammunition to look for for his pistols. 

After around an hour, Alex gently rouses Olivia. "Come on. We gotta move." He murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her eyes slowly open as she was just dozing for the most part. She gets up to her feet rather shakily as her head still throbs a bit. "Ok... i'm good. What do we do with bull butt there?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex looks ar him for a long while. "I think... I think we should bring him back. You have anything that can paralyse him for a day or two? Maybe more?" He asks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods her head and pulls out her revolver "Amped up version of my hair. 1 dart, 6 hours." She walks over and fires all six into the bulls neck. "There, that is a day and a half for now. Can always give him more later." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Great. Haken, Jack, get over here!" Alex calls out. The two soldiers walk over. "Yeah boss?" Hakes says. "I want you to take Balkan back to Castellani. Now." He says. The soldiers start at him, dumbfounded. "You're joking, right?" Jack groans. "Unfortunately, no. We need to get him out ASAP. He's been brainwashed." Alex says. The groan before taking a stretcher, rolling the bull man onto it, and leaving the room. "Alright everyone! Head count time!" Brynn calls out. The soldiers group around as Brynn gets onto a table. She silently counts in her head. "That's... Eight soldiers... Including us, that's... Twelve of us left." Brynn says sombrely. "I vote we wait for Haken and Jack to get back." A soldier pipes up. The others nod. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Can we afford to wait around for them? We are making a lot of noise right now and surely they have more tricks up their sleeve. If we holds still we are literally unmoving targets."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Can we afford to go on without them? We've already lost a lot of people. And we all know the barracks are going to be a shitstorm, even with explosives on our side." A different soldier says. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"To drop him off... Maybe fifteen to twenty minutes at the least, half an hour at most." He says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well... that isn't TOO long.. but I say we stay on alert for this duration... don't want any surprises now we do." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"No we don't..." Alex murmurs. The others nod, and on high alert, especially around the vents, the soldiers wait for their comrades to get back. Five minutes pass. Ten, fifteen, twenty... A couple of the monsters break in, but are quickly killed by the alert soldiers. Twenty five... Thirty... Thirty five... Forty... Suddenly, everyone jumps as there is a sudden loud knocking at the door. Haken and Jack walk in... Followed by ten fresh, heavily armoured and armed soldiers. "We're back!" Haken says, grinning and spreading his arms. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lowers her rifle and breathes a sigh "Damn it... you two scared the ever loving piss out of me! Welcome back... and I see you brought back up."