The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He rolls his eyes again, but concentrates on her nipples, his hand coming up to grope and squeeze her other breast while his other hand rubs in slow circles over her ass. He's definitely going to spank her... He moans a little as he thrusts into her, the fact that he's having loving sex with his lover making this all the more intense for him. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She just smiles at him while slowly moving her hips along wtih him. Her eyes slowly drift shut as she focuses on the soft pleasures that are fairly alien to their normal rapid pace. Small gasps and moans seep from her mouth as she enjoys the slow ride.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He picks up the pace just a little bit, panting and lifting her hips slightly with each deep thrust into her tight holes. His tongue slides out and into her pussy alongside his dick, slowly crawling up to her womb and feeding itself in before rubbing up around her sensitive spots. His ass squeezes twice around her tentacles, as if trying to tell her to start moving. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The attention to her womb proves very affective and both her holes tighten up even more. In response to his squeezing she starts thrusting the tentacles in his ass one at a time, alternating one being in deep while the other pulls out a fair ways. Her hips move fasters on his cocks, bobbing up and down faster enough to make her cocks slap against his stomach. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He lets out a loud rumbling moan of pleasure as the tentacles in his ass start moving and she starts bouncing. His hands wrap around her breasts as he thrusts his hips upwards every time she comes down. "Aah! Olivia! God you're fucking amazing!" He groans, tilting his head upwards to kiss her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Oh fuck! Alex! I could ride these cocks all day!" Her pace slowly increases until she is bouncing away fast enough to make every part of her body jiggle around and her cocks slap against him every time she comes down.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He moans louder as she increases the pace. His knots start swelling, and his bristles start to stiffen, scraping against her g-spot and prostate. He grunts and pulls her down onto his dicks, knotting her for a few seconds before keeping his hands on her waist and slamming her down onto his knots with every thrust upwards, his head buried between her jiggling breasts as he again starts sucking on her nipples. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
The added pressure of his knots was just too much for her still sensitive body and she quickly hit orgas, her tentacles pumping his stomach full once again while her cocks hose his front and her pussy and ass cling to his cocks like a vice. "Too muuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Alex winces as she clenches down hard, then snarls and rams his knots in as he too hits an orgasm, blasting ropes after ropes of warm cum into her belly. He pants as he winds down from his sexual high, then immediately pushes Olivia down onto her back and locks her lips in a deep, loving kiss. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She weakly returns the kiss, her body still shuddering in the throes of orgasm. Her hands gently rub up and down his back while they kiss. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He wraps his arms under her and pulls her close, kissing her for more than a few minutes before reluctantly pulling away. "I guess we should leave soon... The others are going to think we fucked each other to death or something." He murmurs, smiling. 

[Gotta sleep. Have to get up early tomorrow.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"yea, probably. Though that would be a great way to go! Well I should go and check on the ship first. See you soon big guy" She hops out of bed, gets dressed and heads to the space port.

[Alright, see you later]

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She gets there and sees Rasha waving, directing a crane to load the pulse cannon into its mount. "Hey Olivia! Finally done!" She yells across the hangar when she sees her. The crane lowers the cannon with a loud 'thunk', and a hiss is heard as the clamps lock into place around it. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ooooh! Looking good Rasha! Oh, and the upgrades too, yea those are good too!" She gives her a cheeky smiles as she crosses the hangar and and stands next to Rasha. "You work pretty fast. Hope it wasn't too much of a pain."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hardly. This is pretty basic stuff you learn as a mechanic." She says, shrugging her shoulders. Olivia can't help but notice the belly again. "So where have you been? Last time I saw you was with Alex, and-" She stops and sniffs the air. "Oh. Wait. Don't bother answering. You reek of sex." She says, giggling. 

[Aaaand I gotta go.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"It's a good reek! And I have all my shower stuff here sooo yea, I have yet to clean up. I have tons of embarrassing photos of Brynn though! Want to see?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah you kinda have a point. You could have showered in Alex's room though. But you said you had some naughty pics of Brynn? Lemme see!" She squeals. But when Olivia opens her phone to show her the pictures, she finds that all of them have disappeared. A message from Brynn pops up on the screen. "You're a hundred years too young to mess with the queen of blackmailing, silly! ;) Didn't check my cloud storage, did ya? I still have your pictures LOL. 

P.S: I kept a few of the ones you took of me. Gonna have to pay up if you want them. ;)

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her expression dies down to an incredibly frustrated sigh. "I am getting REALLY tired of people out teching me these days. First that butt much of a hacker and now Brynn. It's like I have to take hacking 101 just to keep my stuff safe! Bunch of bull shit if you ask me...."  

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well she did say she kept some of the pics. Maaaaybe the payment isn't money alone?" Rasha winks at her. "And I woooonder what pics of you she took...?" She says, grinning. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"None that are of any importance what so ever and you should completely forget that any of that was said because it is simply a waste of space in your mind. Excuse me while I got and sort things out really quick." She quickly storms back down to Brynn's office with an upset look on her face. "Alright, what do you want?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn has a smug look on her face when Olivia stomps in. "Hey there sexy." She grins wide. "I presume you're here about the pictures, so let's just get straight to business." She stands up and leans over the table, her arms pressing her breasts together. "What I want... Is... Hmm... I could ask for pretty much anything right now, right?" She tilts her head and chews her bottom lip. "Okay... What I want is... One," She holds up a finger. "You don't tell ANYONE about me and Alex. Two," She holds up a second finger. "I want to keep your pictures." She says, her face serious, but blushing slightly at the second request. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She folds her arms across her chest. "I wasn't going to tell anyone because there is nothing to tell. So you had a quick couple rounds... big woop? As I said during that time, it was no more than masturbation to make each other feel good. As for your second demand... only if you promise not to show anyone... I have my pride gods damn it!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She blinks. "Er... Right. Okay. Hold on..." She opens her phone, and Olivia can see her blushing harder and harder, a bulge starting to form at her pants. A few minutes later, Olivia's phone beeps with the notification that she has received some files from Brynn. "Well... There you go..." She mutters. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
A grin covers Olivia's face as she steps forward. "Oh... did seeing all those lovely photos leave you hot and bothered?" She leans over the desk to show off her cleavage. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She hears Brynn make a small mewl in the back of her throat as she glances down at Olivia's cleavage. "U-Um... You're uh... A really good photographer..." She mutters, trying not to look at Olivia. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She steps around the desk and casually sits herself into Brynn's lap. "Thank you for the compliment, I like to think I have an eye for angles and beauty. Comes from looking down a scope for your job." She drags her finger along Brynn's jaw. "You know what I am better at though?" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Sticking your dick in random people?" She offers with a weak grin, her breath starting to come faster. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"How rude!I like to call it, professional lover. It seems like you could really use those services right now huh?" She turns so they are face to face, breasts smushed together.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah... W-well I- I uh..." She stammers. "Oh fuck this!" She pushes Brynn back and pins her against the desk. "Let me fuck you? Pleaaaase!?" She begs desperately. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"On one condition... I want to take more pictures of you later. Not paralyzed and no tricks, just you naked and willing!"