The Magic Within (For Styx)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Sweat beads on your forehead as you struggle through your mana-induced transformation. Sparks of errant magic arch off your flesh, and the faint smell of burnt clothe fills the air. There is an audible cracking sound and a sharp pain reverberates though you, stemming from your very bones and spreading to your flesh. You are overcome by a strange stretching sensation, as if your muscles are growing beyond the confines of your skin. Still clothed, it's hard to make out the details of your changes, but you do see your limbs extend past the sleeves of your shirt and pant as your bones elongate. The ground beneath you fractures during your throws of anguish hinting at your muscles newly enhanced strength.

Suddenly, the pain is replaced by a blossoming of heat within your chest.... It's almost.... Pleasurable Your breasts begin to swell, pressing the against the fabric of your tunic and grinding your hardening nipples into the course fabric. Their sensitivity seems to have magnified as even the slightest grazing against your rosey swells leaves you breathless... Unbidden, your hands begin twitch as a lustful ache spreads to every inch of your transforming body. You want, need something to bring you to release.

Nelsy kneels at your side, hesitantly reaching for you. However her other hand, buried in the depths of her fluid womanhood, betrays the effect your erotic display has had on the frisky water nymph. Even as she looks on with worry, you can detect a certain hunger behind her eyes. Perhaps your watery companion could bring you the sweet completion you crave... By the way she's pumping her fingers into her moist box, you don't think it would be all that difficult to enlist her "help".

(I realize this is a bit of a rewind, but I wanted a redo with less of me telling you what your character did and more about what she feels. Hopefully, this will let you write your reactions as you see fit.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Thru the cloud of lust she speaks"Nelsy I I need help please help me get rid of this lust"she moaned lightly her hands twitching wanting to rub and massage every inch of her own sensitive flesh"we need to do this fast!" She said not wanting to be around if that scaly monster comes this way

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Nelsy licks her lips and hesitantly inches closer towards you.

"R-right, Arty needs help... This is just... Me helping out. Just one small taste..."

The water sprite locks lips with you and a current of mana flares between you. You can feel some of the chaotic energy being drawn away, but it's not nearly fast enough to dispel the magically-induced horniness that clouds your mind. Nelsy moans into you and deepens the kiss, her tongue darting out to tangle with your own. Her lips are cool and her breath tastes faintly minty. Nelsy's eyes cloud over and all previous inhibition washes away, her questing hands running up and down your body.

"M-more... It's not enough, Arty."

Whether the water spirit is referring to her treatment of your condition, or her own carnal urges, it's difficult to say. Perhaps they are one in the same. Nelsy raises a translucent hand and the appendage loses its form, splitting and contorting into a wriggling mass of liquid tendrils. The tentacles dart towards you with unnerving dexterity, unfastening and unlacing your clothing. Soon your gear lies in a neat pile on the ground, leaving your naked flesh exposed to the cold stone beneath you. Even in your distracted state of mind, you gasp at the first unobstructed sight of your changing body.

Taut muscles gleaming with a sheen of sweet line your midriff. Your limbs are slightly longer and thickened with strong sinew and a well defined, yet elegant musculature. Your perfect, D-cup breasts quiver as you struggle to provide your changing body with the oxygen it so desperately needs.  A bristling at your back reveals that your hair has escaped its bun and lengthened quite a bit. Though most of your flowing locks remain blonde, the very tips glow with the blue light of mana-discharge. Your new, well-muscled form conveys a strength that is both beautiful and terrifying. It is a warrior's body. Strong, supple, and utterly feminine.

Your mind snaps back to the present as one of Nelsy's tentacles gently coils around one of your newly enhanced breasts. Even now, the water spirit seems to be doing her best to hold back.

"It's... It's okay, isn't it? This is what you want right?"

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She nods and moans"yeah b-but I need to get off faster or else that big scaly lunk will get hear so don't hold back!" She moans lightly 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"R-right. Scaly bad guy... Gotta be a quickie..." Some part of you registers Nelsy's glass-eyed look as she leans over you. She draws her cool tongue along your jawline and her left hand begins to knead and massage one of your perky jugs. Her tentacles lightly coil around your knees and shoulders, lifting you off the ground with effortless strength.

A shock runs up your spine as a small tendril ventures near your navel, leaving a trail of slime as it delves lower and lower. Finally it reaches its target, coiling around the sensitive bud of flesh nestled within your moistening folds and gently prodding your entrance. Nelsy plunges her tongue back into your open mouth just as the thin tentacle enters into your hot channel, questing deeper and deeper for your most sensitive areas.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She yelps surprise then moans in pleasure as she gets plesured by Nelsy and in some part of her brain not engrossed in pleasure she notes that it did not hurt and break her hymen 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The tentacles is soon joined by another... And then a third. The silky ropes of magical liquid gently pulse inside you, rubbing and caressing. You feel a pleasant pressure, but no sharp pain signaling the breaking of your womanhood. Nelsy's free hand roams all over you, hefting your ample tits, stroking your thighs, and squeezing your toned backside.

When the water nymph breaks your passionate kiss, she moans lustily and presses up against you. She whispering sultrily into your ear, "Well, it's been fun.... But since we are on a tight schedule...."

The tentacles inside you increase the rate of their undulations. Nelsy parts your legs wider and crawls down your length, her breasts leaving an icy trail across your skin. She smiles, pausing at the sight of your puffy slit, and slowly breaths a steamy puff of air across your clit.

"Time to take things up a notch," she murmurs before diving in and feasting. Icy teeth barely graze your sensitive pleasure buzzer and a warm tongue laps at your folds. Nelsy begins to hum softly, adding an exquisite vibration to her oral ministrations that causes your toes to curl in pleasure. The tentacles that probe your depths begin to coalesce into one thick member that pumps in and out of you with firm steady, thrusts.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She moans rather loudly as she plays with her pussy"oh I'm going to cum soon!" She said as she started to play with her breasts 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Nelsy grins wickedly as you give in to your urges and begin to fondle your ample tits. She traces a long, sloppy lick where your netherlips meet the ever-thickening pole of liquid plunging into your box. More of Nelsy's enchanted waters rise up and wrap around you, massaging your thighs and ass. It's like a sea of hands, grasping and groping in all the right places. A large cock-like extension lurches forward to press insistently at your lips.

You feel Nelsy's teeth on your ear as that sultry, teasing whisper returns. "It's alright Arty. You need this. Just let go."

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She grones keeping her lips close together"nelsy just hurry up" she stated sounding muffuled due to how her lips are"I do not even want to do this "she holders back a moan"buy it has to be done so please don't do anything unessary"(she is well not... likeing this very much and is only doing this because she needs it so gone expect her to go after every one even after she turns into a herm like we planned)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Nelsy's ceases the invasion of your mouth and instead trails a series of kisses along your neck and jawline. The tentacles retract back into Nelsy's arm and you are gently lowered to the ground. You can't help but feel a certain emptiness after being filled so completely.

The water spirit moves herself behind you, her ample breasts mashing against your back, and gently positions your hand fimly at your crotch.

"Sorry Artry, I tend to get carried away when I'm like this. I forget not everyone not everyone's up for the advanced course." She moves your hand in slow circles. "But you don't need to be so shy. You're beautiful, and you deserve to feel beautiful."

She manipulates your digits, urging you to finger yourself, but unwilling to do the job herself. After your rough stimulation, you are exquisitely close to release, but just shy of it. Despite you'r urging her to hurry up, Nelsy seems determined for you to reach climax at your own hands.

She begins to grind her ample cleavage against you and toy with your heavy breasts, all the while murmuring encouragingly. "It's alright Arty... It's okay to feel like this. Don't be a slave to the pleasure. Embrace it, savor it, and release it.... You'll feel so much better after you do."

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She glares at her for a moment before doing so wanting to hurry up she fingers her self moaning and blushing before cuming" fuck!" She yells as she came "that felt good but please when i ask you yo hurry up do so and no talking about this once were out"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Nelsy gives you an affectionate peck on the cheek before helping you up and handing you your clothes. "Hey, some things are worth taking the time to get right." She lets out a giggle. "Gee Arty, I figured you were a little prudish what with all the formal speech and all, but I didn't realize you were that shy. We'll have to work on it some time. After all, with your new hot bod, we're gonna have to beat suitors with sticks to keep them away..." She gives you an appreciative once over while you dress.

Finally free from the lust-filled mana haze, you're finally able to assess the practical effects of your transformation. You feel okay, great even-and it's not just from the afterglow of your recent orgasm. You can feel your muscles moving in graceful concert and filled with strength. Although your chest feels considerably more weighty, you still retain perfect balance and remain light on your feet. You stretch your slightly too-small tunic over your head and marvel at the potency of the magic Nelsy gifted to you.

(Overload: by channeling Nelsy's mana, your spells gain a water/ice affinity. You can increase the mana flow to gain the effect of spending one special point. Careful though! Excessive use will cause changes to your body!)

You're thoughts are interrupted by Nelsy urging you towards the exit. "Erm Arty, you know what I said about taking things slow?... Well, now might be the time to rush a little bit.

A boom echoes down the length of the canyon and flames sprout from the cliff top you descended from. A low rumbling voice rings out "I feel your presence, human! This running and hiding is futile, why prolong the inevitable? I promise to make it quick when I consume you."

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
"That's why I told you to make it quick!" She said running(a little strangely) to where she thinks the exit of the area is  as fast as she can (what's the details of the change like height and so forth and is their any stat changes?)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(You're around 5' 11'' with perky D cup breasts and a strong build. Your enhanced muscles give you an extra strength point.)

You hear the crashing of boulders cascading down the canyon's walls. Rumble begins to fall around you as you scoop up Nelsy's flask and begin to run towards the far end of the canyon. You think you catch sight of another doorway, but it's pretty far away. You duck and weave amongst the falling debris, trying to avoid being crushed. Your new body feels strange and you find yourself stumbling more than once getting used to its new dimensions.

(Speed contest: 3 + 4 vs. 6 + 2. Failure.)

Nelsy coils around you and urgent cries, "We're not going fast enough Arty, he's gonna catch us.... This place... This place is completely built out of mana. I can tear a rift and jump through to the exit. Our bond is stronger now, I should be able to pull you through with me."

A blast of hot air rolls across your shoulders. You spare a look behind you and catch your first look at your pursuer. Rust-colored armored plates cracked with seams of what looks like molten rock cover the massive form crawling its way down towards you. Orange eyes leer at you and a long tongue lashes out from a maw of razor-sharp teeth. It's long whip-like tail crashes against the canyon wall, sending a fresh shower of rumble falling towards you. A pair of tattered wings remain folded impotently at its back. Luckily for you, it doesn't appear that this dragon can fly.

"There is nowhere to run, little one." It's mouth doesn't form the words, but you somehow hear them anyway. A glowing light brews in between the dragon's teeth and a stream of fire erupts from its gullet.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She forces mana into her legs making her go faster"just do it!" She yelled running as fast as she can with out tripping up 

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Speed vs. Fortitude: 7 + 4 vs. 14 + 5. Failure.)

(Damage: normal wound [x][ ][ ][ ])

You charge forward, your legs a blur of motion, trying to escape the onrushing flames. Nelsy begins tracing watery sigils and directs them towards the far canyon wall. They hit the granite surface with a splash and the wall begins to ripple like the surface of a windswept pond.

"There Arty! Run through it quickly!. The more time we give him, the more likely he'll follow us through!"

The flames continue to rush down the canyon wall, the Dragon's breath seemingly endless. You stumble as your left leg gets caught in the inferno, singing your skin and causing you to wince in pain.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She grits her teach slightly as she runs for the ripple mana still running thru her legs

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
You crash into the shimmering surface just as the flames threaten to engulf you whole body. A coldness washes over you, as if you had taken a plunge into icy water. You try to take a breath, but only bubbles come out. Nelsy grabs your wrist and begins propelling both of you forward. Nelsy murmurs to you as you progress-apparently water nymphs had no trouble speaking underwater.

"This is the place that connects to all other places within the labyrinth. Those of us that have been trapped here longer can tap into it and move between locations quickly. It's likely how Mr. Fire breath has been tracking us." She notices your face turn a deep shade of blue and hastily moves onward. "Sorry about there being no air, but if I didn't fill the passage with my essence, the dragon would have followed after... We're almost there."

Nelsy extends her hand and a wink of light appears, enlarging to a bright glowing disk that draws you in...

You fall out of another stone wall with a splash of water, gasping as air fills your lungs. Nelsy flows over you, drawing water from your hair and skin and leaving you completely dry. You glance around and take in your new surroundings. You stand at the western end of a large circular enclosure about a hundred yards in diameter. The floor is sandy and dozens of mysterious glyph-covered pillars reach to the sky like the fingers of giants. Some lay broken but most remain upright, if leaning precariously. Two immense iron doors stand at the apex of the far wall and behind you is a path leading back into the labyrinth. This must be the exit you were told to find!

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She breaths a sigh of relief "thank you Nelsy"she said stakeing a quick look at the glyfs to see if she knows them "is their any surprises left?" She asked Nelsy"I'd rather not have any more surprises once I try and open the gate" she said walking to it

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The glyphs are unfamiliar to you. Much of the ancient magics of the past have been forgotten. These large columns of stone are likely the remnants of some great magician's project, long since abandoned.

Nelsy gives a delighted squeal at the sight of exit. "Yep, this is it! Just let Scaly Tail try to follow us, we'll be laughing at him on the outside! Oh it's going to feel so good to breath fresh air again. I've been cooped up here for far too long. We're going to have so much fun Arty!"

When you were admitted to the academy, they registered your unique mana signature. The doors should sense your status as a student and open up when you press your hand against it. But when you do so, nothing happens. The doors obstinately stay put even when you throw your weight against them. Minutes pass, but nothing you do seems to change the situation. Either the doors didn't recognize you, or someone deliberately locked them to keep you out.

Nelsy grows more and more apprehensive the longer it takes. It soon becomes apparent why. The wall that you recently dropped out of loses its shimmering quality and begins billowing steam. A red-hot fissure appears, spreading like a spider web over the granite surface.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
All formality drops"Oh fuck me" she said as she franticly searches for some place to go"Nelsy got any ideas I'd love to hear them"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Your watery companion looks utterly terrified. "I-I don't know, Arty. I figured we'd be well away by now."

The fissure is growing larger and a large scaled claw creeps its way through. A large creature like a dragon would take a few moments to go through such a constricting passage, but you didn't have long.

Doubling back into the labyrinth would just prolong the chase and possibly make you lose track of the exit. Besides the day wasn't getting any longer and failing to escape before sunset would mean your expulsion from the academy. As daunting as the task might seem, if you can't get those massive door open, a fight is inevitable.

While the dragon forces his way through the portal, you have time to plan your defense and seize the initiative. The pillars that surround you must weigh several tons. Besides providing cover from the dragon's breadth, you might be able to knock one over with a powerful spell and send it crashing into the beast.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She grits her teeth and chabts since she needs something powerful to break them and she is not good enough to cast something fast that I'd very powerful"Flames burn brightly in my hand be fueled by my power and destroy " she canted as a orange ball of flame grew in her out stretched hand growing then compressing. Become brighter before fireing at a piller near the beast"nelsy try and figure out what's wrong it might he because of our contract or my recent change " she stated

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Nelsy puts her hands to the door with an expression of deep concentration. Her translucent body begins to glow as she probes the door with her magics, attempting to ascertain why they bar your passage.

(Intelligence roll: 7 + 5 = 12.)

Your fire ball crashes into the targeted pillar with a tremendous explosion. Its base glows a cherry red and the surrounding air ripples from the heat. As the spell fades and the rock cools, cracks spiderweb across its surface. The stone column remains upright, but structurally less stable. One good shove would probably send it crashing down.

(strength contest: 13 + 6 = 19)

The dragon's claw gives way to its massive foreleg and shoulder. Its muscles quiver with effort as it attempts to escape the confines of the magical passage. You see the tip of its snout start to immerge, and soon its head is free. Its eyes lock on you, and flames jet from its nostrils. His bellow sends a shiver up your spine and shakes the ground beneath you.

"Human! Your skittering and hiding will not save you! This place is my domain, and none my leave it without my assent. Come and face your fate. Be consumed and let your essence serve a greater purpose!" 

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
Her mind racing as she thinks of what to do next ... she holds up.her hand and aims for the top of the piller she hit and sends a compressed ball of mana to hopeing it'll fall down as soon as it leaves her hand she pumps mana thru her body and runs to a piller that's not toppled down

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Strength roll: 5 + 5 = 10)

(Speed roll with disadvantage: 6 + 3 = 9. Failure)

You reach the pillar just as the dragon manages to haul half of his bulk across the threshold of the portal. He struggles to free his hind limbs and tail just as a massive trunk of stone tumbles over and breaks against his back. An unearthly scream fills the air.

(Enemy health: [X][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ])

"Foolish mortal! I offer your a painless death and still you resist. You will soon know the futility of your resistance."

Despite his threats, the dragon still hasn't managed to clear the portal. You have a bit more time to prepare before he fully frees himself.

Nelsy calls over from the door, "Um, Arty! Nothing I do is working! I think he's stopping me somehow..."

Smoke curls from the dragon's lips as he chuckles menacingly.

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She glances at the dragon for a moment and ththinks"Nelsy if you can slow his movements "she said as she started to chant"Shadows. bend to my will become my weapon and bind . She said hoping this will slow him.down and let her do something( she going to try and use Nelsys power thru the shadows to cast a spell like creating ice spikes around him.that's hard to doge)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
(Intelligence vs. speed: 15 vs. 8. Success! Special Points: 4/5)

Your hair flies wildly as you are swept up in the torrent of magical energy. Your shadow elongates and then gains substance, rising from the ground and wrapping itself around your body.

At your bidding, Nelsy abandons her examination of the door and bounds over to you, stone flask clattering against the ground. She morphs into a shimmering streak of liquid that whips through the air and coils around your arms, mingling with the dark magic you have summoned. You extend you arms and unleash the stuff of nightmares on the dragon. Dark shadowy spike dart towards the fiery behemoth, ensnaring it and tear rends in its scaly hide. And audible crackling breaks upon the air and your conjuration begins to solidify. As Nelsy's mana takes hold of your spell, the shadows freeze, forming a spiny cage around the dragon.

The dragon tries to escape its confinement but to no avail. Between the portal and your spell, it can barely breath let alone move....

(Speed roll: 11 + 4 = 15. Success!)

You dive for cover behind a pillar as the dragon takes a huge inhale. Its throat glows like molten rock and a huge spurt of flame rolls from its gullet. Your place of refuge protects you from most of the flame and Nelsy covers your body like a layer of skin, protecting it from the new hellish atmosphere. You peak around the pillar and see that the dragon's breadth has melted most of your shadow ice and the beast has resumed its stubborn exit from the portal.

(Enemy health: [X][X][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]. Still stuck.)

Styx

Aug 26, 2015
She let's her.shadow lash out again but this time it moves to a nearby piller and it wraps around the top pulling down against the dragon"nelsy you got any other ideas that might help out?" She asked ger