The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Oh shut up! He's been a MUCH bigger help than you have so far! You know what? Screw you! What the fuck would you know about this!? What the fuck would you know about anything you horny slut!? Just fuck everything and pretend the world is all flowers and kittens and rainbows!" She storms out, tears streaming down her face, her hand over her mouth. Pyro looks between Brynn and Olivia with an upset expression, then runs out, calling after Brynn. Rina just sidles up to Olivia and puts an arm around her shoulders. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She lets out a long sigh as Brynn storms off like an emotional teenager. "The truth hurts... but you have to look it in the face before you can work past it. I know she doesn't mean any of that, she is just emotional right now." she pats Rina's shoulder. "Flowers, kittens and rainbows... ha... that is far from my ideal world, she should have just stopped at slut, would have been closer."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina chuckles and hugs her closer. "Yeah. She's just emotional right now..." She murmurs, her hand going down to Olivia's dicks. "But maybe we can fix your mood..." She says, smiling. 

[Gotta sleep.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She smiles at Rina and pulls her hand away. Give me a little bit... I know, that is weird, but I don't like to jump moods that quickly." She grabs Rina and lays down on the bed with her, holding her close. "Let's just relax for a bit, I will stuff you full later."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina giggles and pushes Olivia's head between her breasts. "Mm. Take as long as you want..." She murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia smiles and quickly strips Rina of any and all clothing while doing so for herself. For around an hour she just enjoyed the body warmth of her first love, sliding her hands up and down her back and rear before her twin members slowly rise to attention and rest between her soft thighs. "Well, it seems my body is ready. How do you want this lover? Just the twins or do you want them all?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mm... All of them!" She says, rolling over to straddle Olivia, her dicks trapped between her buttcheeks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia smiles and her eight tentacles slide out and start rubbing over Rina's body. "I hope you can stand up to the increased venom out put.... either way this should be fun!" She grabs Rina's hips  and slowly pushes one of her twins inside of her ass while the other one hot dogs her butt cheeks. Two tentacles wrap around her breasts while another two slip into her mouth and down her throat. Two more tentacles find their way into her pussy and finally the last two simply rub and coil around various parts of her body, spreading their venom as they go.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina shudders and moans loudly around the cocks in her mouth, her ass spasming and tightening around Olivia's dick. The venom makes her skin flush red, and it seems to heighten her sensitivity. Another few minutes, and she'll be a whimpering puddle of fuck in Olivia's hands. 

[Sorry. Just got back home.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[No worries, though I will be running to the store eventually. I will let you know before I run off]

"Mmm! now I can feel all of you want once lover! I can't decide what hole feels best!" She grips Rina's hips and starts thrusting in and out of her ass while her tentacles all move at a steady pace, thrusting into their respective holes, squeezing her breasts and just generally stimulating her body. "Don't worry, I will pull out of your pussy before I cum. In fact, don't worry about anything, just think of my cocks."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina just groans loudly in reply, her whole body shivering as waves of pleasure crash over her with increasing frequency. Her hands reach forward, grabbing onto Olivia's breasts for support as her eyes roll back into her head, mindlessly bucking up and down on her dicks. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
With a grin on her face Olivia proceeds to fuck every hole in her body and then some! However, her second cock was starting to feel horribly left out, so with a bit of effort, she starts trying to push that one into her ass as well for a good double stuffing. "Come on Rina, just relax and let them both in, it will feel great i promise!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She leans forward even further, relaxing her ass to to ease the penetration. She groans as she feels the second dick squeezing into her asshole, stretching it out wide. Her ass feels insanely tight at this point, trying to accommodate both thick, bestial cocks. 

[In a way, that might be good. I'll get time to work on a certain someone.]

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia moans in bliss, finally having every cock inside of Rina save for a few tentacles but she is already pushing the limit. "Oh yes! you feel so good Rina! hold on tight lover cause I am not stopping till you look pregnant!" Her tentacles suddenly go into over drive, pumping in and out at a much faster pace while she shoves both her cocks into her stretched out ass from below, her hands squeezing Rina's ass the entire time.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina grunts and groans with each thrust, a constant stream of "Mmph! Mmph! Mmph!" Issuing from her mouth. Without a warning, she cums hard, her toes curling while her ass and pussy tighten up around Olivia's dicks, milking them for their cum. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ooooo ffffuuuuuck!" She slams all her tentacles in to the maximum except for the ones in her pussy which pull out and point at her face. In an instant she releases the flood games, pumping tidal waves of the world more virile cum into her ass and throat, filling up her stomach to truly gravid levels in mere seconds! All the tentacles not shoved in a hole proceed to hose every inch of her skin with yellow cum, soaking her completely.

(by the way, totally open to more changes down the line :p  )

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[Right. Maybe I should turn you into a bimbo slave. You'd like that, wouldn't you!? xD ]

Rina somehow manages to swallow most of the cum, but the double filling she receives is too much, and cum flows back out of her mouth and ass. By the time the tentacles are done cumming on her body, she looks like she's been covered in radioactive yellow frosting. She falls forward with a weak groan, splattering cum everywhere. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
[Bimbo slave? Hmm, it is tempting, but a bimbo slave can't do much to stop a conspiracy!]

Olivia smiles at Rina and pulls all her tentacles out of Rina's inflated body. "Ahh, that was wonderful lover. You look good in that much yellow! As promised, not a drop in your pussy thought I admit it was tempting!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
[It was a jooooooke! Man, you really need to figure out when I'm making jokes and when I'm serious!] 

"I'm sure it was!" She mutters, opening one eye and poking her dicks. "That sure as hell is awesome, though. "So many cocks, all at the same time is just..." She shivers. "Delightful!"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Want to know what the real fun part is? I am not even fatigued yet! My balls still feel full and I could go for hours on end! however, you might explode at that rate and no one wants that. Any time you want these dicks though, just ask and I will happily grant that wish." She kisses Rina a few times before relaxing.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaaah, not really that far off from how you already are!" She says, chuckling and resting her head on Olivia's breasts, her hand creeping down to her pussy and pushing a finger in, the thumb playing with her clit. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She coos happily as her cock quickly rise back up to full mast. She slides two tentacles back into her ass and wiggles them around. "Mmm, still feeling a bit randy are we?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"A-Aah! No, I just- Oh never mind..." She murmurs, gasping and moaning as her ass is filled up again. She takes one of Olivia's nipples into her mouth, sucking on it and slowly rolling it between her teeth. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia rests a hand on the back of her head gently, holding her nice and close to her breasts. Another tentacle joins the ones in her ass... then again... and another. She keeps on adding tentacles, seeing just how many she can stuff inside her lovers ass.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina moans loudly in pleasure and pain as one tentacle after another is stuffed into her ass. She can manage only five before she weakly kicks out at the remaining tentacles, her ass stretched to its limit. "T-too much! Stuffed!" She manages to gasp out. Her whole body trembling. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia nods and gently removes one to a more comfortable four. Two more slide between her breasts and rub against the soft flesh of her cleavage while the final two go and rub against her thighs and feet. With a grin on her face she slides one of her twin members into her pussy and sighs happily. "think I can get both in there?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"D-Definitely!" Rina groans, shuddering again as the pleasure wracks her body. Her other hand goes under Olivia's back and slips three fingers into her asshole, thrusting away in time with Olivia's thrusting. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins and lets out a happy little moan as her ass quickly finds three lovely fingers inside of it. She aims her second cock at Rina's pussy and slowly pushes it inside with its twin. A low groan comes from her throat as even more pleasure feeds back to her body. "Yes! So fucking tight I love it!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina cries out in pleasure, both her holes stuffed full of cock, her sensitive breasts being teased as well. She starts thrusting her fingers faster into Olivia, rubbing them up against her g-spot and prostate.  

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia lets out a moan of bliss as she picks up the pace, really slamming into Rina with every thrust. Lewd wet noises ring out from between the two lovers as Rina is stuffed full of cock in almost every hole. "Oh rina! You are perfect! I want to cum inside, I don't want to pull out!"