The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro screams in pleasure as she cums again, her ass tightening even more around Olivia's cock, her girlcum spraying all over Brynn's thighs. Her eyes roll back into her head as she lets out a groan, almost falling forwards. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia reaches out and grabs her arms, holding up up while she keeps on fucking her ass. Ten minutes of vicious pounding later and she finally hits orgasm, flooding Pyro's ass with hot seed once more, filling out her belly.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro moans happily as her ass is stuffed with even more cum. "Oh- Oh damn... So full and warm..." She murmurs, her eyes closing halfway. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slowlly lowers Pyro down onto the bed next to Brynn who is still passed out. "Ah, what a sight, three well fucked beauties all strewn out before me." She is stroking her cock, keeping it nice and hard. "But still I want more."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Aw man go jerk off by yourself or fuck Rina! My ass is going to be sore for a day or two!" Pyro grumbles, but Olivia can detect an undercurrent of teasing in there. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I could do those things...but Brynn's pussy is right there... I think I will just help myself to that." She steps between the passed out womans legs before slowly sliding her cock deep inside her with a happy sigh. "Ah, still in the shape of my cock."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn moans as she's penetrated, her cock twitching again in Pyro's ass. "Oh great. Looks like you just extended my knot time... I'm just gonna have to punish you for that!" She says, grinning cheekily. Her tail starts twisting around in Olivia's ass, curling, corkscrewing, and thrusting in and out. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
olivia lets out a happy moan and starts thrusting faster into Brynn's pussy as her ass is thoroughly plowed by Pyro's tail. "yes! Fuck my ass with that tail while I ream your partners sleeping pussy!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn moans with each thrust, her pussy tightening up around Olivia's dick. She supposed Brynn was having a wet dream at this point... Her knot starts swelling up even more, sweet moans escaping Pyro's mouth as she feels every centimetre of the swelling knot. Pyro's tail starts thrashing around faster, trying to drive Olivia to an orgasm. She reaches back and spreads Olivia's cheeks, ramming four fingers, two from each hand, into her pussy, rocking them back and forth with each thrust. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Aaah.... damn it!" She slams into Brynn and starts hosing her womb and pussy with fresh hot seed. She twitches and moans the entire time, her lust boiling as she stuffs the sleeping girl. "Damn Pyro... that tail of yours is hard to resist."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn moans and her hips jerk upwards. Pyro moans a little as another load is blasted into her already stuffed ass, a bit of cum leaking out around the knot thanks to the slight gape around it after Olivia's rough fucking. "Fufu. I know~" She says cheekily. She pulls out of Olivia's ass and gives her a hard spank across the cheeks. "That's for extending the time I have to stay stuck to a passed out Brynn!" She says, winking. "Not that I'm complaining much, anyway. This knot is awesome." She says, rubbing the base. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia laughs as she pulls out of Brynn's now sloppy pussy and moves back over to Rina. "Well, I'm going to use Rina's breasts to crank out a few more loads, give her a nice cum bath to sleep in. After that, I think a shower is needed. After all that we can make some lunch while these two sleep it off."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mmhmm. Sure. I hope your cooking skills are good. I definitely need a meal after this." Pyro murmurs, settling down on Brynn again, the knot pushing deeper into her ass. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia sets about using Rina's sleeping form for her own pleasures. Breast, to pussy and ending with her ass. By the time her lsut is finally sated, Rina is covered head to toe in hot cum, a fine glaze over her entire form. with a sigh she pulls out of the well used ass and heads to the bathroom for a quick shower before heading back to the still stuck Pyro. "Umm, Rina is actually the cook here... and she is down for the count.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ohhhh that's great." Pyro drops her head, before popping it back up with a grin. "Ooh! Can we go check out the weapooooons?" She says with a grin full of teeth. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that we can do! Once your ass is free meet me down in the cargo bay!" She smiles and slaps Pyro's ass before heading down to the cargo bay.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
In about half an hour, Olivia hears the pattering of feet coming down the ramp. "So where are they?" Pyro asks, a big, child-like grin on her face. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia motions to the three weapon racks that hold their new bounty. "Here they all are! Except for the one I can't move, that is over there on the wagon still."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Whooooaa! Cooool!" Pyro grins, immediately running to the weapons on the rack, picking up and testing the weight of each one before setting it back down, her ass and breasts jiggling as she runs around. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia licks her lips and watches Pyro jiggle about as she goes to pick up the weapons and take guesses at what they all do.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Man, we absolutely HAVE to test these out on Scarala!" She says before turning to the wagon and walking over to it, bending over to get a closer look. Her ass is on full display, her tail waving excitedly in the air. "This definitely looks like a normal laser weapon. Not exactly powerful, but better than nothing." She murmurs. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Urge... to fuck... rising! Olivia walks up behind Pyro while silently unzipping her her suit and letting her tentacle horse cock flop out. Without a second thought she grabs Pyro's hips and slides her cock deep inside her still sloppy hole. "Oooooh, I just can't resist this ass when it is on full display like that!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro moans as her ass is filled again, the cum providing ample lubrication to let Olivia slide in easier. She trembles a little as the lust venom hits. "A- Ah! You're just a total horndog, aren't you?" She murmurs, her tail sliding up into Olivia's pussy, thrashing around on her G-spot. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She leans forward and over Pyro's back to grab at her breasts. "Well, I can't deny that... but at the same time, you have this amazing body and house rules has you walking around naked. I just can't keep my hands off you! Maybe I should get you addicted to my venom so your boss will have to send you with me" She makes slow and deep thrusts, pulling all the way out to her tip before sliding back in.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ugaaah~! The number of times you keep fucking my ass, I just might get addicted to this venom whether I like it or not!" Pyro moans, her hands clasping over Olivia's as she bends over a little further, giving Olivia easier access to her tight asshole. Her tail twirls and bunches up before spearing into Olivia's womb, thrashing around and twisting to hit all the right spots. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia lets out a scream of pleasure as her womb is penetrated and toyed with by Pyro's soft tail. She starts thrusting faster but just as deep, lewd slapping sounds ringing out every time their hips meet and her balls slap against her ass. "Fffffuuuuuuck, or maybe I am addicted to you. Either way I don't care!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro moans loudly, her tongue hanging out again as Olivia rails her ass. "Gyaaah! Fuck! My ass! Aaaah!" She moans, her tail ramming into Olivia's womb in time with her thrusting. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She roughly mauls Pyro's breasts while pinching and pulling on her nipples. Her cock throbs several times before she wails in bliss and starts pumping Pyro full of fresh hot seed all over again, keeping herself balls deep as her pussy leaking girl cum over her tail.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro squeals loudly, her ass contracting painfully around Olivia's dick, milking as much cum out of her as possible. She cums too, spraying girlcum all over Olivia's thighs. She shudders, moaning, and slowly draws her tail out of Olivia's pussy. "Had enough now, horndog?" She murmurs, shaking her hips back and forth, looking over her shoulder with a coy grin. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She grins right back. "I don't know, keep shaking those hips while my cock is in there and I will need another round. Not like there is much else to do on my ship while travling. Besides, you know you like it... having my big cock stuffed deep inside you."