The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The comm just crackles again, and on exiting, she can see why. 

Rina is on her knees, a gun pressed to the back of her head. A gun held by the infamous Brynn Naari. 

Before Olivia can react, she feels a gun barrel pressing into the side of her head. "Drooooop it." The voice drawls. "Make a move and we blow your little girlfriend's head off." 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She slowly puts her hands up "Alright...just don't hurt Rina. I'm going to take my gun, and throw it to the floor ok? No need to get hasty." She slowly takes her rifle off her back and drops it on the floor. "See, no trouble here."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Good job! Hey Brynn! At least this one has more brains than the last one!" The voice laughs. Definitely a female, judging by the pitch. Brynn stares at Olivia thoughtfully.  "Where is it?" She asks, her head tilted to the side. 

Olivia realises that the tracking device from when she was tracking Valarr is still in her pocket. Should she risk it, she could try and activate it, and help would be there in an hour, maybe less. All she had to do was keep her talking...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She flops her arms to her sides in mock defeat. "Where is what? That is a really broad question. There is a lot of IT to be had here. If you are looking for the ship, it's right behind me." She gives her a cheeky grin.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn rolls her eyes, but Olivia can see the faint traces of a grin playing at the corners of her lip. "The file of Project Syren. Where is it?" She asks, in an almost gentle tone. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Ooooooh! That IT. See, when you are more specific I can be more helpful. You see, there were a lot of files in there, so, I just need to check them again. Don't shoot me, or Rina, I am just going to get the files. They are in my pockets." She reaches into her pocket and clicks the tracker against her thigh to muffle any noise, then pulls the files out. "Umm, Doomsday, deathball, Revamp, super soldier and controller. I'm sorry, there was no Syren in there. Not that I found. Do you want me to lead you into the lab? You can check it for yourself."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She narrows her eyes at her. "Pyro. Go with her. I'll take care of our little hostage." She says, lowering the gun, but keeping it in her hand. "Look. We don't want to hurt you. I promise. Just... Help us, and we'll leave, okay?" She says. 

"Aww maaaan! Why do I have to go!? You're the expert here! Plus it's your grandma's stuff! You would know where she kept it!" 'Pyro' whines. 

"Because I said so. Now go! Shoo!" Brynn motions, shaking her hand towards the entrance. Pyro grumbles and walks in front of Olivia, the gun leveled at her chest. Pyro is a Kalarian, a race of humanoids. They typically have skin that ranges in dark colours, like dark grey, red, blue, etc. They have a tail that at first glance looks rather spiky, but is actually very soft. From what Olivia can see, Pyro is dressed in a black leather jumpsuit, and has dark grey skin. Her eyes are a reddish orange, set in normal white sclera. She is quite curvy, with DD cup breasts with a slim waist and a heart shaped, perky butt. The only thing that didn't make Olivia want to jump her and fuck her silly was that she was carrying a Burner Ninety Niner, one of many high tech thermal weapons. A single shot at this range would burn her to a crisp. 

"Come on. Move it." She grumbles. 

iri_neko_427537_Sarnai.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Alright, no need to get nasty. It is a fair way into the ship so watch your step." She leads Pyro deep into the ship, past the ruined mess hall and back down into the lab, then into the bio lab. "Those filing cabinets over there, that is where I found all the files. But I searched the area already...I didn't see any more in there. Maybe you can find some?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hey, I'm not gonna get nasty if you don't get nasty." She says, walking over to the file cabinet and bending over, searching for file. "You know, I heard from Brynn what her grandma told her mom. Fucking crazy ass experiments they were doing in here. Zombie and Supersoldier shit. And then look what happened. The entire crew, decimated in two days." She reaches up to her ear, frowning. "Brynn, it's not here. I think... I think they found it... And if they did... We're in shit up to our necks!" She says, looking around the room, her eyes running over Olivia's curves for a brief moment. "Come out, then? Okay." She turns to Olivia. "Alright. Lead the way." She says, grinning, but her expression is troubled. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"that easy huh? Geeze, all this trouble for a quick five minute trip into a derelict ship. you know, you two could have just asked from the start, then I wouldn't have to be upset with you over holding a gun to my lovers head." She jerks her head to the door. "You go first, if anything is still in here, I would rather be behind the flame thrower."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeaaaah no dice. Not falling for the oldest trick in the book. There's nothing else in here. We scanned the ship for brainwave signals. Only thing that popped up was you. Now, you walk in front." She says, flashing a sarcastic smile. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Fine, but if you light my ass on fire and I burned to a horrible agonizing death...i am haunting you for the rest of your life." She takes the lead and heads back to the door.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro laughs. "I like you! What's your name, girl?" She asks, poking her in the butt with the barrel of the gun. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Olivia Quilaan. Nice to meet you Pyro...sort of. you are kind of poking my ass with a flame thrower and your buddy is holding a gun to my lovers face. So it really isn't all that nice."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah well... We weren't sure if you were working with... Them." She mutters, pulling her gun away. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I don't work for anyone specifically. I work on my own hours, my own choices! Geeze, people say I have an aggressive stance on things." She reaches the entrance and steps back out. 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Pyro snorts. "Well, you're not exactly fighting Orion Tech, are you?" She says, stepping out past her. "Nothing, Brynn. I think they took that thing already- WHOA!" 

There was a large, quadruped animal in the clearing. It was about the size of a large wolf, with brown and purple striped fur, eyes that were completely white, and a large, drooling pecker below its belly. Brynn was quiet, holding Rina's mouth shut, but the thing immediately locked onto the sound of Pyro's voice. With a growl, it leaped at her, too fast for her to react. The beast pinned her down, paw knocking the gun out of her hand, tossing it to the side. Its claws raked down her jumpsuit, splitting it open from top to bottom, its dick already at the entrance to her pussy. Pyro tries to fight it off, her tail batting around its eyes, but fails. The animal sinks its dick into her in one go, immediately starting up a fast pounding.

Brynn's eyes go wide, but her hands are occupied with Rina, trying to keep her from screaming and drawing the attention of the beast. Olivia's rifle is still on the ground, if she can reach it before it notices her. 

received_1059218800804555.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Despite the sudden jumping she managed to not shout in surprise. She slowly looked to Brynn and locked eyes with her. She silently points to Rina and then away, a sign to let her go. She then points to the creature and then to her, a sign that she can make it stop in return.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn whispers something into Rina's ear, and she nods. Rina reaches back, trying to get at Brynn's back pockets. She pulls out a tablet, and holds it up. Brynn whispers in her ear again, and Rina starts typing, in bold caps so Olivia can see the message clearly. 

I'LL LET HR GO. GRB PYRO'S GN N RST IT. DN'T WRRY BT PYRO, FLAME RSTANT. UR GN 2 WK. 

Brynn nods to Rina, then lets her go. Rina slinks away as quietly as possible, and Brynn nods to Olivia, begging her with her eyes to do something. 

The beast is still pounding away, Pyro's screaming now turned to ragged gasps and moans. It rolls her over, scratching her arms in the process, and continues to fuck her, picking up the pace, its long, thick dick slamming into her over and over again. Olivia can see the barest bulge in Pyro's stomach every time the beast slams its bestial cock into her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia silently moves over and picks up the flame thrower. She gets a feel for it as she points the business end at the creature. With a quick pull of the trigger she bathes the two of them in flames. "holy hot damn that works faster than I thought it would!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The animal roars and pulls away, trying to roll over on the ground to douse the flames it doesn't work, and within minutes the animal is dead. Pyro, on the other hand, curled up into a ball and was sobbing softly. "Pyro!" Brynn ran to her friend, dropping to her knees and slowly picking up the sobbing Pyro. It is only when Pyro's body shifts that Olivia notices the blood between her legs. "It- It t- took my- my-" Pyro breaks down into more sobbing while Brynn simply holds her to her chest, rocking her back and forth. She looks pleadingly at Olivia and mouths "Do you have a place we can use? Please?"

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia folds her arms over her chest and looks at Rina. "Rina, what do you think? You were the one with a gun to your head...so I think your opinion here matters the most."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Actually Olivia... They're not bad people. I.. I was talking to Brynn earlier. She just thought we were working with some guys called Orion Tech? I don't know. When I told her we weren't, she became friendly... I think we should help them and maybe hear them out." She says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She sighs and just nods her head. "Fine, you can rest in my ship...but give me all your wepaons...I mean all of them! No fucking funny business!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Brynn nods, tossing her weapon to Olivia and picking up the still sobbing Pyro in both arms, cradling her. Apparently she was stronger than she looked. 
Now that Olivia had both their weapons, she could just ask Rina to bring the ship over while she kept an eye on them. There WAS the matter of the loot. But what about the tracking device? Did she really want to turn these guys in? They didn't seem so bad...

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Rina, go get the ship, I have their weapons and melee combat is my strong point." she draws her gun "Though just in case you decide to try anything fishy, I am keeping this out."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Rina nods and scurries off, and in a few minutes, the roar of the ship's engines fill the clearing. The autopilot gently sets the ship down, the cargo bay opening for Olivia to load the loot in. 

35-Awesome-sci-fi-spaceship-conceptual-3d-artwork-in-HD-1dut.com-3.jpg

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Olivia grabs the cart and pushes it into the cargo bay, locking it down so things don't go flying everywhere. She then leads Brynn and Pyro into the ship after closing the door behind her. "Alright, this is the guest room, I am taking a huge risk by trusting you to not cause trouble here. Though I will admit.... you are nothing like I was expecting you to be, since you are apparently a mass murderer." 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Mass murderer? Is that what they're calling me now? Hah! Bullshit." Brynn grimaces, setting Pyro down on the couch. Rina sides over to Pyro and sits down next to her, awkwardly reaching out a hand to stroke her hair. Brynn looks sadly at Pyro. "She... She was saving it for someone special, you know? To have it taken away like that... It's just..." She shakes her head. "Can we talk somewhere in private? I can't watch this..." She says. Olivia noticed that her eyes are wet too. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She nods and brings Brynn to her personal quarters, gun still in hand. "So, is there some real story behind what you are? I suppose 15 grand isn't alot for the amount of stuff they stuck to your name."