The Syren Conspiracy (For Floozer)

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Ah... Thank you... Master..." Is all she manages to get out before she passes out. 

A few hours later, the Titan Kaiser shudders as it drops out of hyperspace. The comms are immediately hailed. "Titan Kaiser, this is port authority. Please wait for clearance." After a few minutes, "There seems to be another lifeform onboard, please confirm awareness and origin?" The voice says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Port authority, this is Olivia Quilaan, registered bounty hunter. i have on my ship wanted criminal Kirana Jaanok. She is currently bound and out cold. I am simply here to drop her off and claim my bounty."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Confirmed. Good hunting, Olivia. Please dock at bay A10, and welcome home!" The voice says before cutting off. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
She manually pilots her ship over to A10 and lands it. Slowly walking back to her room she walks in and stands at the head of the bed with her cock hanging flaccid inches away from Kirana's face. "Time to wake up little toy! Rise and shine!"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kirana doesn't move. It seems she's completely out cold and in a deep sleep. Looks like Olivia will either have to wait for her to wake up, and carry an unruly prisoner through the town, or risk taking her in now. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Well....she is out cold and still bound so....might as well just have some fun with her!" She gets up onto the bed and straddles Kirana's stomach so her cock rests between her breasts. She takes a boob in each hand and squishes them around her cock before she starts thrusting, burying her member in that valley of her clevage. "Ooooh, so soft! Should have done this earlier!" 

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kirana just mumbles something and turns her head to the side, probably not even noticing that Olivia is humping her breasts. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
It doesn't make a difference to Olivia as she continues to tit fuck Kirana even as she sleeps. She doesn't bother to hold back either and after a while she slides forward and pushes the tip of her cock into her mouth before coming into her mouth and throat.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Kirana chokes on the cum and suddenly jerks awake, coughing the cum out over her tits. She looks down at them, then up at Olivia, grinning. "Were my tits that pleasing, master?" She asks, panting slightly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Indeed they were! don't worry, I didn't lust you up again, I need you lucid." She gets off and puts on her clothes. "So, are you going to cooperate as I drop you off at the bounty office? Or do I have to dart you again? I don't care either way." She picks up her case and starts assembling her gun in preparation for walking the shifty streets again.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Well there's hardly any point fighting now, is there? You've got me cuffed, you've used me as a sex toy... Don't really see any chance of escaping." A slightly bitter voice says from behind her. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Hey, you chose to piss people off to the point that they hired a bounty hunter, not me." She takes out a sleeping dart. "Sleep tight Karina, hope they show you mercy, would be a waste of good pussy other wise." She pokes her neck with the sleep dart and out she goes. She undoes her binds and stuffs her into a brown sack so only her head sticks out the top. Hefting her onto her back, she heads out to collect her bounty.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
The walk to the bounty office goes mostly unnoticed. It's a common sight to see hunters turning in their prey. After a few minutes, she reaches the bounty office and walks in. "Aaah Olly! There's me girl! Oh! First one down, I see!" Otto calls out, rubbing his hands together with glee. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Yup! you know the deal Otto. Money first, target second. I don't know how much pull you have in this...but try to put a good word in for her. She has some good holes on her, wouldn't want those wasted or broken ya know?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yes yes of course! I'll tell them to send her to a better prison or... Somewhere else." He says, transferring the credits to Olivia's card. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
Her card beeps as the money comes through, all 5 grand of it. "Alright then Otto, where do you want her? Or can you lift her yourself?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Hm? Oh just hand her over to Sammy in the back." He mutters, typing away at his screen. Sammy is a tall, muscular, dark skinned human male with a bald head who guarded the prisons that held live captures till the property authorities arrived to transfer them elsewhere. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"right." She heads into the back room where the holding cells are. "Hey Sammy! I got a new one for you!" She steps up to the dark skinned man. "How is life Sammy? Otto treating you alright?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
"Yeah. More or less. Who's that? Kirana? Hmm." He says in a deep baritone voice before turning to unlock a cell door. "Toss her in there. So how are you, Olivia? Wait..." He sniffs the air, then looks back at the bag. "Have you been getting up to some antics with your prey again? Naughty!" He says, grinning, showing off a set of pearly white teeth. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Come on Sammy, you know me!" She steps into the cell and puts Kirana on the cot, sliding her out of the bag to expose her naked form as she steps out and closes the door. "I just can't resist helpless forms...and who is going to complain? She is on the galactic wanted list!" She laughs and looks at her naked form again. "Though she didn't try any funny business so...go easy on her alright?"

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
He nods. "Will do, Olivia. I'll tell them to take her to a less violent prison." He says, shutting and locking the door when she's out and sticking the card back into his belt. The cell door goes up with a buzz and continues to hum, a low sound in the background, the blue energy fields shimmering slightly. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Good on your Sammy. Take care of yourself and I will be back in a while with my next target. Might need your help with him...sounds like the big burly type and I can only lift so much." She waves to him as she leaves and heads out into the lobby. "See you soon Otto, time to hit up mark number two!" With a short wave she steps out of the office and back to her ship.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She enters the ship, lifts off, and blasts into space, the engines roaring through the atmosphere and silencing once they reach space. She sets course for Hamin, and engages the hyperdrive. She should be there in a few hours...

She reaches Hamin, a city covered in glowing lights and cities, with reddish land and green seas. The natives were the Sarkins, a race of bipedal, avian creatures reminiscent of harpies, but with large membranes stretching across their wings rather than feathers, to enable them to swim for brief periods underwater. 

"This is planet authority hailing vessel Titan Kaiser, please respond." Says a chirpy voice. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Planet authority, this is Olivia Quilaan, Captain of the Titan Kaiser, i read you loud and clear."

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"I am a licensed bounty hunter and have recieved information that my mark is on your planet in Danno City. Goes by the name of Valar Zakku AKA Jacker. Really likes to steal things."

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
She hears a surprised chirp, a few clicks, beeps, murmurs, and then a few minutes of tense waiting later, "Our logs show no mention of Valarr Zaku. It is assumed he has smuggled himself on a passenger ship. You will have the authorities assisting you in your search. Please bring this criminal to justice. We will now patch you through to Danno City's port authority." The voice says. There is a faint hiss before a click is heard. 

"Danno City port authority. We have received the news from planet authority. Please dock at bay D9 and await further instructions." The voice, this one sounding masculine, says. 

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
"Roger, proceeding to D9" She pilots her ship over and lands with ease. 'I have the authorities with me? That is a pleasent surprise' she thought as she waits for the radio.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
A few minutes later, the hangar door opens and a large Sarkin male walks in, flanked by six Sarkin armed military personnel, all armoured in reflective plates. The large male is dressed in black leathers, which offset the colour of his dark grey skin. He strides purposefully up the ramp and bangs his fist five times on the door before stepping back. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Floozer

Oct 1, 2015
After double checking her gear, she slides the door open and looks at the group. "Wow...I was expecting maybe two guys...not an entire squad. How are you guys doing?"