What is the secret of the Milkazon?

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Seriously. Been trying for about an hour to get it to proc (save scumming, rolling back several hours, even re-dosing with the treatment and using the cheat to ensure amazon path) and I just cant get it to work. Is there something specific you need to get it, or is the chance just really small?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. The treatment gives the perk at 48 hours, I've been stopping at 44. For an hour.

Uuuuugh.

Anyway, not to let a post go to waste: how is everyone enjoying the new variations? Which do you like better? And do you like them more than the Female and Male variations?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Chance for a special trigger is 1/2 chance on the 48th hour of the Treatment--every hour after that, the character should be boosting lactation. During this time. each hour, if the character's milk multiplier is 100 or more and does not yet have the "Treated Milk" perk, they will gain it.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
[...]

Anyway, not to let a post go to waste: how is everyone enjoying the new variations? Which do you like better? And do you like them more than the Female and Male variations?

Well I largely enjoy the Cum-Cow path and the Amazon variation is also great on way more levels than I thought, f.e. the amazonian endurance perk <3. Prefer both over standard versions because pfffffft who needs standards (which the OAD, among other definitions, defines as: principles of conduct informed by notions of honor and decency :D )?

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Seriously. Been trying for about an hour to get it to proc (save scumming, rolling back several hours, even re-dosing with the treatment and using the cheat to ensure amazon path) and I just cant get it to work. Is there something specific you need to get it, or is the chance just really small?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. The treatment gives the perk at 48 hours, I've been stopping at 44. For an hour.

Uuuuugh.

I though milkazon was a hidden status effect rather then a perk?

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
I though milkazon was a hidden status effect rather then a perk?

It was the treated milk perk I wanted, and Milkazon increases lactation every hour if you get it. Lactation has to be at 100 to get the perk.