Saendra Distress call

K

Krynh

If I skip the distress call does it trigger again or is that it?

Last edited:

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
And it always seems to happen at the wrong time, too. Hell, I always save before travelling, for fear of running into it at low level.

K

Krynh

And it always seems to happen at the wrong time, too. Hell, I always save before travelling, for fear of running into it at low level.

I need to get into that habit again. It's been awhile since I started as a new character 

Thanks for the replies.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I just reload my save in that case. You can also delete the flag to get it again.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Krynh Eventualy you can get new habit of saving before each space travel as long you want not meet certain space encounters yet and then save again after getting to next planet.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yes I realise that. I was just asking if they were one time or not seeing as you can't skip them

You can skip them, actually. You'll get a "Distress Call Received" message, which then prompts the call's intro only if you click accept. Don't click past the first page, and the event will go back into the roster.

K

Krynh

So clicking the ignore instead of reading the message means the event will happen again?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So clicking the ignore instead of reading the message means the event will happen again?

Yes. Or rather, it means the event hasn't happened at all, since you've not seen any unique content for it.

Last edited by a moderator: