Helmet, Horse Suit, Goblin Suit, Armour, Mask, & Ship Upgrading?

that girl

Sep 7, 2016
Is there a way to get this magical costumes as actual items after the initial encounter on Poe A?

I would like to have them if they only alter your appearance while worn, and removing them reverts you to how you were before you put them on.

Being unable to use body modifying items (Galo Max, FoxFire, etc.) while wearing them, or while being under the process of something that works over several day (FoxFire, FrostFire, etc. (Pregancy, too, for the Horse Suit only, though.)) until the over time effect ends, would likely be ideal, too.

When I did the Holiday event, I didn't get the mask, despite leaving without buying anything. I do appreciate that the effects only last the festival, and are not permanent as the Wiki says. But I would like to collect all five items, especially if they're reusable, non-permanent items.

(maybe add a new slot for body-modding equipment, so I can wear the Mask and a Maid Outfit? Though it wouldn't work so well with the Helmet or Armour costumes…)

Speaking of collecting, is there a way to get a bigger, better ship that has more rooms, and\or more than ten storage slots per item type? Or upgrade the number of storage slots per type?

I'm always running out of space in the Equipment, Wardrobe, and Consumable sections, and every so often in the toys section.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Speaking of collecting, is there a way to get a bigger, better ship that has more rooms, and\or more than ten storage slots per item type? Or upgrade the number of storage slots per type?

I'm always running out of space in the Equipment, Wardrobe, and Consumable sections, and every so often in the toys section.

Our lord and savor Cthu...errr Dev team working day and night to bring high quality and sophisticated ship content that makes you wanna sell your liver and unborn child jsut to show your gratitude.

(Err I think ship expansion will come when it come out and technicaly speaking reminding this may also lead to this content been pushed a lil bit lower on priority by team but not fear winter is com....errr ship expansion is comming)

that girl

Sep 7, 2016
Okay, and what about the primary topic, about the Holiday event… 'items'?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If some writer take fancy to this idea it may happen after that writer write needed texts for making this items accesable outside Poe A. Otherwise you will hear forum mantra: you want it, wirte it. Slight hard (I know) but that's the truth. I mean I would love to see this happen but I not writer so aside come in and say I like and etc. it not change anything. Well maybe hallowen stuff will be with time somehow extended to be more accesable...maybe. I wouldn't putting my bets on it thou.

that girl

Sep 7, 2016
I could try writing for them, except the Mask, as I don't know who owns Holiday.

Though I wouldn't know how to scrpit the items, or the eeven, just write the text the players would see…

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Holiday I think may be Fenoxo itself creation mainly. On smutosaur as creators of her are listed 'only': Adjatha, Damnit, Fenoxo, Savin, Alkahest.

If tagging not been moody again to not work I would try summon Savin to help with identifying main creator for Holiday or just confirming my quess ^^ He would also may tell some more on other stuff you asked in thread. @Savin Hurray it worked now :shibe:

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Holiday I think may be Fenoxo itself creation mainly. On smutosaur as creators of her are listed 'only': Adjatha, Damnit, Fenoxo, Savin, Alkahest.

If tagging not been moody again to not work I would try summon Savin to help with identifying main creator for Holiday or just confirming my quess ^^ He would also may tell some more on other stuff you asked in thread. @Savin Hurray it worked now :shibe:

Holiday is an OC belonging to Adjatha's friend Dammit. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ok so that is all clear now.

@that girl for anything related to Holiday you need contact Dammit just as Savin wrote above.

that girl

Sep 7, 2016
Thanks. I'll look into that.

that girl

Sep 7, 2016
No?

As far as I can tell, the event has no changing effects at all, but rather just describes what you do with the new body in the event text, without altering you, your equipment, or your inventory at all.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
No, the masks DO TF you. Their effects are as permanent as any normal TF (not like The Treatment or whatever), but their effects certainly persist.