Pexiga

Hlord369

Sep 7, 2016
Does anyone know where I can find more info on that species? They aren't on the wiki yet.

Hlord369

Sep 7, 2016
There's no information available other than what's in-game.

I haven't really had enough time to start a game, let alone get that far. I just wanted to know why the species doesn't have a wiki entry yet.

Hlord369

Sep 7, 2016
Their creator didn't write a codex, and nobody has had the time or inclination to write one yet. I probably will eventually. 

OK, I know as much as I do from the Bust on Hf. Speaking of which, I noticed that Kaede doesn't seem to have a Bust yet, is she on the list? Also, is Kaede's story going to continue in the fiction soon?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
OK, I know as much as I do from the Bust on Hf. Speaking of which, I noticed that Kaede doesn't seem to have a Bust yet, is she on the list? Also, is Kaede's story going to continue in the fiction soon?

Kaede was actually Shou's very first bust for the game. She's very much so due for an updated one, though.

And no, probably not.

Kaede (Clothed) - Shou.png

Hlord369

Sep 7, 2016
Kaede was actually Shou's very first bust for the game. She's very much so due for an updated one, though.

And no, probably not.

View attachment 4840

Yeah, her wiki picture is much better than this. Too bad, I would have liked to see her find Cass again, especially since I know they have a daughter together.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Kaede's best picture is by Nazuu though. c:

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I know lots of people like Yammi and enjoy White Knighting her away from NT, but I'm still surprised that it was her of all people to become the next crew member.

I can think of plenty of better choices.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I know lots of people like Yammi and enjoy White Knighting her away from NT, but I'm still surprised that it was her of all people to become the next crew member.

I can think of plenty of better choices.

So could I. But she was promised during the Offbeatr and her creator did most of the work ahead of time, so whatever.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sadly I suprising agree with thing she not much fit to been crew member but since I think only her was for ages promised as crew member and this thing was under list called: to do before free year not much we could do especialy most of content (aside sex scene - not they not as bad as Savin think he made them ;) ) been sitting in gdoc.

We get no crew emmbers bad...we get some crew members then again someone will cry those new crew members are under standards for crew members or smth similar in spite of complaining. We indeed hard to satisfy by FenCo bunch of weirdos :laugh:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You would be suprised what was promised in Offbeatr campain or what was in orginal idea brainstorm gdoc for TiTS :laugh:

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
While she was a surprise as a crew-member, she ended being quite a pleasant one, since, among with Anno she's one of the few useful members of the crew. Still hoping for an non-human, organic, male crew member, tough, or at least a non-female one, but I guess that if that ever happens, I'll be after that the ship system have been implemented.

Nevertheless, the health regen buff and the free energy recovering are always welcome.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
While she was a surprise as a crew-member, she ended being quite a pleasant one, since, among with Anno she's one of the few useful members of the crew. Still hoping for an non-human, organic, male crew member, tough, or at least a non-female one, but I guess that if that ever happens, I'll be after that the ship system have been implemented.

As I said in another thread, I'm gonna guess that the chances of a male crew member at this time are very very little to almost non-existent unless you write one yourself. For now I don't see it happening for a looooong time.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
As I said in another thread, I'm gonna guess that the chances of a male crew member at this time are very very little to almost non-existent unless you write one yourself. For now I don't see it happening for a looooong time.

I guessed it. So, in that case, I'll have to improve my English writing, and starting with one... A mid-size follower should have between 50K and 150K words. The max that I've written on my own are around 40K, so if I ever decide to try to write one, I'll be a long project

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Pretty sure that Dane is a safe bet as far as male crew members go.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah when I was meantioning Foxxling project it was Angus I had in mind. Sadly he atm busy irl so maybe Dane will be first one only male crew member to be added to roster of possible crew members to choose from.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Was there talk of recruiting Dane? Like, I LIKE the guy, but I figured he was pretty much glued to Jack/Jill's side. How the hell would you recruit him?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Was there talk of recruiting Dane? Like, I LIKE the guy, but I figured he was pretty much glued to Jack/Jill's side. How the hell would you recruit him?

Dane gets fired after the Myrellion fiasco, and is replaced with new guards for the next couple planets.

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Not only is Yammi, as mentioned before in thread, one of only two truly useful (pragmatically) crew members (unless maybe you count Nova), she's also the ONLY fish hybrid I've seen in the game. I also love her somehow cold but still mothering personality.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh Yammi been only one of two usefull? Which one is other one (as with Nove I take it will be three). I suspect who you mean but... seriously she not as usefull imho.

Truly speaking aside feels I not see any of so far crew members been usefull so yeah even if I think Bess is cool npc she not brings much uses atm (we still got no ship combat so none of crew members giving any edge - ok I kow Nova can be technicaly count as crew member but...sooner or later Savin will be unable to keep pulling upgrades for her or...maybe he will manage make her upgrade all the way into becoming one of endgame armors).