Of Dogs and Cum

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Got a couple of questions. 

1: What constitutes high cum volume in hard numbers? I have an MC with 18 is that enough to get some of the inflation scenes or do I have a ways to go?

2: Is Miranda's dungeon open for business...and if so, is it for PC Doms?

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I believe 18 nets you high, but I don't quite recall.

Miranda's dungeon has not been written, but it is supposed to accept PC doms too.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I believe 18 nets you high, but I don't quite recall.

Miranda's dungeon has not been written, but it is supposed to accept PC doms too.

Aha, gotcha, cause I was doing a bit of level grinding to see if activating Layla's Chimera class was doable and I started taking the Mare's capacity as a personal challenge to make her notice...same for centauress. Not that biggee but I'll occassionally get bees in the bonnet with stuff like that for RPGs. 

That's what I thought and my question was more along the lines of wondering of the sub PC content had been written first, not if PC doms would get in period.

Thanks for the clarification

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Most scenes should use 9 as extreme, 6 as high, 3 as mid. Note that this is compared to the cum value that appears when debug is active in the scene.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Most scenes should use 9 as extreme, 6 as high, 3 as mid. Note that this is compared to the cum value that appears when debug is active in the scene.

First of: Hi! Hope you're doing well Adler :D

Secondly...well then, looks like my MC went a tad overboard :p thanks for getting back to me. I take it the Mare and Centauress are uninflateable or at least not possible to fill without becoming a taur oneself?

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
First of: Hi! Hope you're doing well Adler :D

Secondly...well then, looks like my MC went a tad overboard :p thanks for getting back to me. I take it the Mare and Centauress are uninflateable or at least not possible to fill without becoming a taur oneself?

It does of course differ from scene to scene. Not all support it.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
It does of course differ from scene to scene. Not all support it.

Gotcha, and with say, the (F) feline, one expects it not to be supported as it doesn't reference the cum volume at all. I just figured since the Mare and Centauress scenes mention the cum amount, and how lacking it is, that there was a related support for if the player is able to bloat them. 

Thanks for taking the time to clarify the matter.