Alter race while retaining the Nyrea Eggs status effect.

Feb 14, 2016
I was wondering if there is any racial combination where the PC can be non nyrea while retaining the Nyrea Eggs status effect. Nagas and taurs excluded.  

I was able to get a racial score of 5 for a demon morph while still having enough points to maintain the Nyrea eggs status effect but I am still stuck as a nyrea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Sadly it's relegated to race, but hopefully eventually there'll be something that gives oviposition without being tied to a race. As to the demon stuff, it's about what supersedes what. Idk exactly how it works, but there's a hierarchy to the racial scores.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Different attributes (or lack of attributes) determine your racial score.  I'm pretty sure that all racial dependent features like nuki drunk require that your racial score be above a threshold, even if the race isn't your primary race.  

Did some digging around the wiki, keeping Nyrea eggs requires that you maintain a nyrea score of at least 3.  They also require an oviposator penis to make use of.  (currently, that pidgenholes you into making use of nyrea penis) Here is a quick list of Nyrea score factors

• Nyrea eyes +1
  • Nyrea arms +1
  • Nyres legs +1
  • Human Face & Sylvan Ears +1
  • Human Face & Quill Hair +1
  • Oviposator & Nyrea Cum type +1
  • Nyrea boy pussy & nyrea girl cum +1
  • Fur or Scales -1

So as long as the above factors equal 3 or more, you can keep your eggs regardless of what the game registers as your dominant species.