Treatment varients

wrath1203

Nov 2, 2015
So I got the new update and was prepared to make my Steele into a cowmazon. I had no idea how to do this so I checked the wiki and noticed that there is also a cum-cow transformation. What is a cum-cow and how do you know if you are becoming one? The wiki doesn't really say anything about the other variants of the treatment other than they exist and their chance of happening.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Fen has hinted some info on the blog. As far as I understood it, cum-cows are like normal treated cows but with (large) dicks and an obsession with dicks including their own. This is nothing but a guess, yet to be confirmed since I am a non-backer (though I like to think of myself as simply a penniless coot).

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Pretty much what PyrateHyena said, but to directly answer your question; you know that you're becoming a cumcow by an appearance of a dick on your crotch. There is a higher chancefor you to become a cumcow if you were a feminine herm/dickgirl to begin with.

Also there is a chance that, during the course of this treatment variant, your cum will become milk.                  

...Kinda gives a new meaning to prostate milking.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
From what i understand, the highest chances of becoming a cumcow require you to be a feminine futa with high tone.  In any case, its probably best to wait until the bugs are gone as Jacques suggests.  

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
High tone? I thought that high tone was one of the requirements for the cowmazon.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
High tone? I thought that high tone was one of the requirements for the cowmazon.

That was my impression as well. And I think it is what the wiki says... Yes, it is. Also I see no reason for high tone being a requirement for cum-cow treatment, at least how I imagine cum-cows to be.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Cum-cows suffer from the negative effects to intelligence and willpower unlike the Cowmazon, at least according to the wiki. Which means I think that you have to be a bimbo, futanari/herm and have weakwill perk prior to taking the treatment.

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Cum-cows suffer from the negative effects to intelligence and willpower unlike the Cowmazon, at least according to the wiki. Which means I think that you have to be a bimbo, futanari/herm and have weakwill perk prior to taking the treatment.

I'm pretty sure being a "bimbo, futanari/herm and have weakwill perk prior to taking the treatment" is not a requirement for becoming a cumcow as much as those are the results of this particular treatment misfire. :S  

Last edited by a moderator:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Only the Amazon version has specific requirements (tone and femininity). Cum-Cow should be 1/5 (for females) or 1/2 (for hermaphrodites or sexless) chance. Also remember that the Treatment can only be taken once per character, so once it is taken, another dose would not be possible.

As far as differences, Cum-Cow is basically the Female (Bimbo) version, but without the bimbo and sex-hungry related perks (though it will similarly reduce willpower and intelligence like the bimbo version), and will instead create a penis (if one does not exist) and have auto-fellatio and milk related perks. Amazon creates a buff female or herm, with a mix of effects from the Female and Male (Bull) variants, without the huge intelligence penalties nor the ditz/brute speech.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Ugh why fen Do you have to make this so COMPLICATED!? :magical:

It is not complicated, there just have been some misinterpretations.

Jacques00's answer is pretty clear.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Faux cows were probs. saved for last just because there's so little overlap with other Treatment content. It doesn't have the bimbo or milk aspects of the cow side and only the schlong growth aspect from the bull side so it'll necessarily have to be done almost from scratch. It likely needs to be fleshed out more, too; so far there's way less to it than other Treatment variants. Other than general femininzation the only hard defined aspects are some of the cow submissiveness and anal sensitivity. Before it actually gets rolled out it'll obviously need a more solid idea of what it's going to be.

So far Fenoxo has def. been in the zone when writing up content for the Treatment process, though, so by the time he's ready to take a crack at that he'll likely have a couple of ideas for variants and exclusive stuff just like with the new moomazon and cum-cow stuff.

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
You just type it in anywhere. If you're on a mobile device you can do so from the input menu of V-KO on Mhen'ga.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Please note that using these will mark your character as a cheater. I dunno if this has or will have any negative consequences and it probably can be "corrected" with a save editor, but I thought sharing knowledge is always a nice thing to do. You can just save scum until you get the desired treatment effect, that leaves your characters reputation unharmed xD .