[Submitted] Jack's Jerky, a Jackalope Transforamtive

That clip is terrible (and I don't mean the video quality).

Why not have Jackalopes ? 

Consider the era that it was from and the fact that the only surviving footage is off VHS tape. It's all bad, baby. ;> 

I wasn't calling into question why pro, or against Jackalopes. Just if there was a need. There are already the most Universal tricksters in game to more or less degrees. Unfortunately, the are purely the domain of the player themselves. Besides, they are what? A combination of deer and bunny? "Beers?" I tease of course, not at all being overtly critical. I'd just rather drink my beers than try to tease them into submission. *LOL*

K

Krynh

Consider the era that it was from and the fact that the only surviving footage is off VHS tape. It's all bad, baby. ;> 

I wasn't calling into question why pro, or against Jackalopes. Just if there was a need. There are already the most Universal tricksters in game to more or less degrees. Unfortunately, the are purely the domain of the player themselves. Besides, they are what? A combination of deer and bunny? "Beers?" I tease of course, not at all being overtly critical. I'd just rather drink my beers than try to tease them into submission. *LOL*

This is an item to make you into one and a vendor who's already used it. Not a set of Jackalopes.

that girl

Sep 7, 2016
I know, I know, I was being totally facetious. To be honest, the Arctic variant being super fluffy and thick really does hold my interests. I likes me a soft bodied critter. :D

You'll love Aia, then, once she's done. A very thick, soft, and floofy fox.

Also small.

And the reason the Arctic variant exists.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
[...] Also small. [...]

DjangoUnchainCur.jpg

that girl

Sep 7, 2016

I read, something on the order of being just over a meter tall. Makes me cringe, as my herm Dragon-Kitsune Steel in game carries an extremely *heavy* payload. *LOL* I see a bulk purchase of Condensol in my future.

Yep. Somewhere in event submissions subforum, is The Albino Fox Spirit submission topic (Name to be changed) you can find the link to the WIP document there.

Also, perhaps alternate descriptions for use with Jack's Jerky, if Owens and staff approve.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015

Well we could say of trickster natured races we already got like two choices...kui-tan or using Etis fox TF item to be kitsune-like. And both myth beast that are base for those two races are also not so bad tricksters themselfs. SO we got 2 of them now so should we cry over third one been added. Many people will be happy of having another Tf item to feed their PC.

Many people will be happy of having another Tf item to feed their PC.

Now on that point I can certainly agree. More often than not I am intrigued by the infinite scale of which one may synergestically mix, match, savescum into unique variants. A part of me does wonder how the Universe would be overrun with bunny-morphs given their own proclivities - and the fact that they could too be damn cute. Nayna for example - and how could shi not spread hir kind, I mean, really. *snicker*

Where's our next TF, "Cum Bomb Bunny"? ;>

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Where's our next TF, "Cum Bomb Bunny"? ;>

*Talking with Saving voice* When you write it *End of talking with Savin voice*

:parrot: I wish to see when someone try write TF named like "Cum cannon" or "Lactation Blast" (Answer I think is never since this are undesired by FenCo uses of milk/cum in combat).

I wish to see when someone try write TF named like "Cum cannon" or "Lactation Blast" (Answer I think is never since this are undesired by FenCo uses of milk/cum in combat).

You say this like having fun between the sheets was already not a game of strategy and on some level, psychological warfare. *giggle* I didn't mean a literal bomb of cum, but cumming like a bomb. There are already tease actions in combat where one uses excessive fluids and sexual abilities under the tease menus. I.E. "Dick Slap" if you're endowed and have aphrodisiac precum. If you're super milky, you can squirt tease your way into victory as well.

As for sex scenes, we already can cum like bombs, the latest expansion (snicker) with Nuki Nut Butter sees to that without having to cash our chips all in on Kui-Tan (Read: Tanuki) mods and maintaining a racial score. But again, it's all PC side stuff and what's not necessarily happening from the NPC side of the equation. And in that vein, yes, you're right - when someone writes it. The only super tanker class friends we can play with are Nayna and Kiro.Not that I am complaining, mind you - TF's and combinations of perks can make things very interesting. ^.^ I am thankful for the content that is in game for the moment and hope for more.

Last edited by a moderator:

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
I think its stated up in the original post, but the main reason I wanted to make the TF is because we don't have a dedicated Rabbit TF in the game yet. Hell, we have three different Rabbit aliens, and no Rabbit TF. Still, eventually Lapinara's will get a TF item and (non-parasitic) encounter, so I didn't want to make a redundant item. Hence, the Jackalope.

As for alternate descriptions, most of the transformations are the same between the three variations. All the unique effects, however, have alternate descriptions. If you wanted to leave a few comment suggestions, I have no issue with that.

Maybe Alqarad ? It's the first half of the Arabic translation of Spidermonkey. (Chose Arabic at random)

Its definitely not bad. I was just gonna run them both through google translate into Latin and smash 'em together. Actually, I wonder what that is...

*few seconds later*

Stillo and Simia. So... Stimia or Simllo. Ehhh... I'll work on it. Thanks for the suggestion.

You say this like having fun between the sheets was already not a game of strategy and on some level, psychological warfare. *giggle* I didn't mean a literal bomb of cum, but cumming like a bomb. There are already tease actions in combat where one uses excessive fluids and sexual abilities under the tease menus. I.E. "Dick Slap" if you're endowed and have aphrodisiac precum. If you're super milky, you can squirt tease your way into victory as well.

As for sex scenes, we already can cum like bombs, the latest expansion (snicker) with Nuki Nut Butter sees to that without having to cash our chips all in on Kui-Tan (Read: Tanuki) mods and maintaining a racial score. But again, it's all PC side stuff and what's not necessarily happening from the NPC side of the equation. And in that vein, yes, you're right - when someone writes it. The only super tanker class friends we can play with are Nayna and Kiro.Not that I am complaining, mind you - TF's and combinations of perks can make things very interesting. ^.^ I am thankful for the content that is in game for the moment and hope for more.

I personally do find how TiTs handles balls to be hilarious. Like, once you get the Hover-board, you can make them larger than you are and not get the bad end scenes that proc from being unable to move. It makes me chuckle in my brain. I also like Kiro, and while I haven't gotten to Nayna, I suspect Kelly is very similar (being the same race), and I quite enjoy her expansion (pun intended).

Still, I wish there was a TF that compressed the size of balls into density. I mean, sure, giant globes (Particularly with Nuki Nut Butter) are fun, but they do look ridiculous. TF's that purely increase cum production or ball density are something that the game lacks at this point.

... Hmm... I'm a go add something to my project docs.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh well dang my mistake. It meant FenCo not wanna make use of PC excesive sized genitalia as weapons. So maybe Cum Cannon and Lactation Blast could be somehow added to the game. As for Nuki Nut Butter it's good it was allowed to be included to the game. I'm still on Kitsune side and well Tanuki are kinda their natural enemies/rivals in spreading mischiev.

@Owens Game still lack few types of TF that giving specific effects. Well that what we got for still playing alpha/beta version of the game. Let say when it will be 2018 or 2019 there should be all those TF itmes for stuff like you meantioned implemented...hopefully.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Well, to quote your own post:

*Talking with Saving voice* When you write it *End of talking with Savin voice*

I honestly have no problem helping out by making TF's. Their logic denseness is a little easier for me to write than NPC's, hence why I'm still writing the Vendor for Jack's. And heck, they might sell these there as well. I'd be helping to flesh out my creation, and adding something I want to see to the game.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
That going to be an actual explorable planet? Or just a planet that gets a few passing mentions, mods, and characters?

I think its going to be a planet. Fenox did say he's been working Kiro's sister and Jacques00 Moose-taur in his latest blog post. And I guess they're going to be on New Canada? So I guess we're getting New Canada (Probably just a small side planet, but still. New planet!)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Still, I wish there was a TF that compressed the size of balls into density. I mean, sure, giant globes (Particularly with Nuki Nut Butter) are fun, but they do look ridiculous. TF's that purely increase cum production or ball density are something that the game lacks at this point.

... Hmm... I'm a go add something to my project docs.

there are several, in fact, one being, semen's friend which increases cum production, then there's a couple of Celise's scenes which increase both cum multiplier (the output) and production and, of course, Vi's (the nursbot on Myrellion) treatment which increases "ball efficiancy" or ball density, as you put it, as well as, the cum multiplier.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I think its going to be a planet. Fenox did say he's been working Kiro's sister and Jacques00 Moose-taur in his latest blog post. And I guess they're going to be on New Canada? So I guess we're getting New Canada (Probably just a small side planet, but still. New planet!)

It's confirmed to be a new planet in the newest public build, dank.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Fun-times planet like New Texas, probably.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
there are several, in fact, one being, semen's friend which increases cum production, then there's a couple of Celise's scenes which increase both cum multiplier (the output) and production and, of course, Vi's (the nursbot on Myrellion) treatment which increases "ball efficiancy" or ball density, as you put it, as well as, the cum multiplier.

Nah, I looked it up. Semen's Friend increases cum quality, or the chance of knocking up the recipient. What I'm talking about is something like the Vanae Titfuck or Milk Bath, which gives the text "Your cum production has increased" and increases both Cum Efficiency and Cum Multiplier. Since total testicle capacity is calculated by Testicle Size2 * Testicle Count * 2 * Cum Efficiency, so if you don't want massive balls, you need to increase Cum Efficiency. And currently, the only transformative that affects that is... Throbb. And it seals the max it can raise to at 50. So, yeah. a transformative that lets you increase it past that is something I wouldn't mind making (Hell, Doctor Badger increases it to 120, and Celise can train it to 400. 50 is nothing).

Vi's (the nursbot on Myrellion) treatment which increases "ball efficiancy" or ball density, as you put it, as well as, the cum multiplier.

I checked her page on the wiki, and it does list that her penis examination will increase Cum Production. But, i have no idea by how much, since its not on Fluids page. Do you happen to know what the amount is, and what her cap is?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Nah, I looked it up. Semen's Friend increases cum quality, or the chance of knocking up the recipient.

It also does increase the refractory rate (cum production) to 80.

What I'm talking about is something like the Vanae Titfuck or Milk Bath, which gives the text "Your cum production has increased" and increases both Cum Efficiency and Cum Multiplier. Since total testicle capacity is calculated by Testicle Size2 * Testicle Count * 2 * Cum Efficiency, so if you don't want massive balls, you need to increase Cum Efficiency. And currently, the only transformative that affects that is... Throbb. And it seals the max it can raise to at 50. So, yeah. a transformative that lets you increase it past that is something I wouldn't mind making (Hell, Doctor Badger increases it to 120, and Celise can train it to 400. 50 is nothing).

I am aware of this I just listed three things that effect the cum quantity in a big way if the to of my head. I apologize if I came off rude.

I checked her page on the wiki, and it does list that her penis examination will increase Cum Production. But, i have no idea by how much, since its not on Fluids page. Do you happen to know what the amount is, and what her cap is?

Indeed it does and, unlike the other items that increase ball efficiency, it it isn't a one time use thing

According to the changes I observed in my save files after use, it gives you roughly 20~ to ball efficiency and 1 to the cum multiplier per use.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
It also does increase the refractory rate (cum production) to 80.

Refractory rate is just how fast your balls fill. It has nothing to do with how much you can produce. Not saying that increasing the refractory rate is bad, just that its not what I'm talking about.

I am aware of this I just listed three things that effect the cum quantity in a big way if the to of my head. I apologize if I came off rude.

Not at all. I honestly am glad that you took the time to respond, since it forced me to go digging and make sure I hadn't put my foot in my mouth.

Indeed it does and, unlike the other items that increase ball efficiency, it it isn't a one time use thing

According to the changes I observed in my save files after use, it gives you roughly 20~ to ball efficiency and 1 to the cum multiplier per use.

That's definitely not a bad increase, though I am curious what her cap is. Like I said, Celise can go up to 400, but she increases it by 1 each time. Even if Vi's cap is much lower (like a 100), that's so much easier than slowly grinding on Celise.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Refractory rate is just how fast your balls fill. It has nothing to do with how much you can produce. Not saying that increasing the refractory rate is bad, just that its not what I'm talking about.

You'd be surprised. I noticed an increase in cum load size with just increasin the refractory rate way back when throbb was the only thing to effect the amount of ejaculate and when there was no "blue balls" status effect.

And when you think about it, it kinda does have everything to do with your cum production as it signifies the cum produced by your body before being expalled during ejaculation, but that's just sementics. :p

That's definitely not a bad increase, though I am curious what her cap is. Like I said, Celise can go up to 400, but she increases it by 1 each time. Even if Vi's cap is much lower (like a 100), that's so much easier than slowly grinding on Celise.

As far as I can tell it doesn't have a hard cap, at all.

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
You'd be surprised. I noticed an increase in cum load size with just increasin the refractory rate way back when throbb was the only thing to effect the amount of ejaculate and when there was no "blue balls" status effect.

And when you think about it, it kinda does have everything to do with your cum production as it signifies the cum produced by your body before being expalled during ejaculation, but that's just sementics. :p

Huh. I figured it didn't impact it, since its not factored into the calculation. But, neither is cum multiplier, so what do I know? Thanks for pointing that out.

As far as I can tell it doesn't have a hard cap, at all.

*whistles appreciatively* Nice. That is very nice.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Try 15000 ml added to your production each time you do it, probably more than that, I might be missing an extra zero but still it's a biiig number. I don't recall there ever being a hard cap for it either, but I'm pretty sure you can raise it as much as you like if you keep doing the test.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well checking on code could let you see what hard or soft caps are put on each way to increase Cum Efficiency. Well like look for Vi scene and it should be there put some limits (or lack of limits if it limitless in theory ^^)

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Been a while since I posted in this thread. Felt I should drop an update:

Richard is almost done. Most of his talk scenes are finished, and I have general descriptions for him and a lot of the bar. His sex scenes are not done yet, because their weird.

Besides him, I have a lot of rough stuff ready to go for his wife, and the bar's chef. I'll work on that when my brain feels less like caving in. I have a few other characters planned to go in, but they'll all be fairly small at first, as writing NPC's shall be the death of me.

And finally, I re-read over Jack's Jerky TF, since I'm writing another that will get chucked into the bar's sell menu, and I realized that I don't address wings or antenna. Now, I personally like wings, so I hadn't thought to add something that forcibly removes them, but do people want an antenna removal portion added to the effects list?

Owens

Sep 3, 2016
Status Update!

In regards to the promised vendor Richard and his bar, I'll be pushing that back to a later project. I have my hands full finding time to write Honey's document, so I'm splitting the planned bar into its own thing for later. To that end, I'm pushing the three TF's out on their own, having Gene sell them for now since Myrellion is where the bar was set to go. Hope no one's to disappointed by the delay.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
In regards to the promised vendor Richard and his bar, I'll be pushing that back to a later project. I have my hands full finding time to write Honey's document, so I'm splitting the planned bar into its own thing for later. To that end, I'm pushing the three TF's out on their own, having Gene sell them for now since Myrellion is where the bar was set to go. Hope no one's to disappointed by the delay.
Making your project more modular is pretty much never a bad idea. Plus, the people will get their hands on those sweet bunny features faster, so it's a win-win.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Sounds like a great idea to me.
We've already got a couple of placeholder items in game already, so I see no harm in putting a couple more at Gene's shop for now.