Figured it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock

So I searched the wiki, and did a bit of searching, and came up with nothing. For that reason, I'm asking here. Is it possible to get a holodeck on your ship in the public build? 

Last edited by a moderator:

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
So I searched the wiki, and did a bit of searching, and came up with nothing. For that reason, I'm asking here. Is it possible to get a holodeck on your ship in the public build? 

No. Not yet at least.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Brock, do you really have to make a new thread every time you have a question? :p

(...why is there no general q&a thread, @Savin?)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Wait till you see Misty's.

And he only has one thread in this section, no?

Brock

Brock, do you really have to make a new thread every time you have a question? :p

(...why is there no general q&a thread, @Savin?)

Yeah? I guess? I dunno...I'm a bit to new the whole forum thing. I haven't really done much of this before, so I guess I'm a little unclear on the whole "forum etiquette" thing. 

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Hey, I was just teasing. Don't take it seriously.

Besides, since there isn't a dedicated q&a thread, you pretty much DO have to either make a new thread or necro an old one, and since the latter is frowned upon...

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Ok. Thanks! Love your profile pic btw. That was a great show. 

Thank you :)  

Love your avatar too, it was a fun class. 

And yeah like razzorozzar said, it´s probably better to make a new one than necroing an old one.

Yeah? I guess? I dunno...I'm a bit to new the whole forum thing. I haven't really done much of this before, so I guess I'm a little unclear on the whole "forum etiquette" thing. 

Believe me, you´re not the worst. You´ve actually tried to search the wiki and the forum. Some people ask without checking stuff that can easily be found out on smutosaur.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just don't forget you can also change thread titles.

FatLizard

Aug 28, 2016
Im still waiting on a holo of some sort for So on your ship.   Im not sure if who wrote that is around anymore or if there is way to interact with her further that i missed?

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Im still waiting on a holo of some sort for So on your ship.   Im not sure if who wrote that is around anymore or if there is way to interact with her further that i missed?

Nonesuch wrote Hand So and according to his thread the first part of her shipboard content is ready, just waiting to be coded and put in game.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
One day Hand So will be both complete and in game.

Also one day I'll graduate and make 6 figures a year.

K

Krynh

Try not to necro old threads though. Seeing as the last post was August you'd have to search to find it.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Try not to necro old threads though. Seeing as the last post was August you'd have to search to find it.

Afaik he IS the orginal poster of this thread so posting even after long time isn't something counting as necro.

Status
Not open for further replies.