Gedan the forum Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Thanks for all your work and wasting your time listening to people complaints about the forums as they are for now. I am in no hurry for any extra features besides being able to communicate with others through the forums and to keep track of writing projects. Keep up the good work Geddy, I am rooting for you.

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
Out of shear curiosity I have to ask. Gedan who's cereal did you piss in? this is the second post  I've seen  someone made about  how you run the forums. I thought  It was fine before why change what isn't broken.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Out of shear curiosity I have to ask. Gedan who's cereal did you piss in? this is the second post  I've seen  someone made about  how you run the forums. I thought  It was fine before why change what isn't broken.

Maybe you should actually read OP's post :p

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
A better poll topic is whether Gedler should create his own SS force to enforce the forum.

JakeCWolf

Aug 26, 2015
Sieg heil Fuhrer Gedler!

HEIL!!! o/

But seriously anyone who can't see it plainly this is a joke thread, no one is seriously pissed off at Gedan.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
A better poll topic is whether Gedler should create his own SS force to enforce the forum.

he's already got Ted to do that... guy's a one man army. Just look at his warning rules, warnings don't expire and once you reach max that's it for your account.

Also thanks Gedan for all the hard work.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
Ted may be an all powerful warrior, but the forum will continue to grow until things get impossible to control.  Even gods have their limits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Is that a horse cock swastika in the background?

That's not a Swastika. It's a Sauwastika, I was more worried that his mustache is cut so well that he can spell SILLY in it.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
That's not a Swastika. It's a Sauwastika, I was more worried that his mustache is cut so well that he can spell SILLY in it.

I'm aware of the difference of the two, unfortunately about 99% of people don't.  So, I don't even bother anymore, to avoid people going "Lol, you can't even spell swastika right, retard."    I'd also like to point out that the nazi party never used a Sauwastika, they've only used Standard swastikas.  So, -1 to Fenoxo for false history.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Yes, it is made of horsecocks. The "Silly" mustache comes from rejecting submissions that I deemed too "silly". Like bone-melting assmoles.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
No, that example was just something someone wanted to write or wanted me to write? I don't remember, but I laughed it off out of hand. Back when I used to hang out in 4chan threads for my games.

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
You used to have 4chan threads for your games?  You poor bastard...  You have all of my sympathy. 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
We STILL have /d/ threads pop up pretty frequently. /d/ ones are usually pretty nice, actually. The /vg/ one turned into a shitshow, though, but that was years ago.  

DaBomb

Aug 27, 2015
All hail 4chan, uniting greatness for the smut world!

We STILL have /d/ threads pop up pretty frequently. /d/ ones are usually pretty nice, actually. The /vg/ one turned into a shitshow, though, but that was years ago.  

And that's not surprising.  You either meet nice people on 4chan or sacks of feces.  Not much in between.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
The /d/ threads are decent for getting unbiased opinions about the games, at least as long as the /vg/ crowd and/or that one guy who's got a vendetta against Savin for not writing Helspawn incest don't show up

1347841711831.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.