I need help regarding a mistake I did.

TaintedSpace

Aug 19, 2016
So I accidentally clicked on the poison things and it turned my char into a frog with a C-Cup and no hair... Please tell me theres a way to fix that.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
So I accidentally clicked on the poison things and it turned my char into a frog with a C-Cup and no hair... Please tell me theres a way to fix that.

You can revert your character back to whatever race they were by simply consuming enough of the race's Transformative Items. In case of a special snowflake hybrid, savescum or use save editing.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Draconic

Sep 7, 2015
Do you know what the human ones are called?

Terran Treats

Also, this is probably better placed in the Trials in Tainted Space Subforum (just keep that in mind if you need to make another topic).

TaintedSpace

Aug 19, 2016
You can revert your character back to whatever race they were by simply consuming enough of the race's Transformative Items. In case of a special snowflake hybrid, savescum or use save editing.

Hope that helps.

Do you know what the human ones are called?

Terran Treats

Also, this is probably better placed in the Trials in Tainted Space Subforum (just keep that in mind if you need to make another topic).

Thank you, do you have info on how to get them? And do those restore your breast size or is that something different, if so, if you know how I would appreciate if you tell me.

Draconic

Sep 7, 2015

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Uthra sap reduces breast size (if you got no balls, if you have got balls, than it either reduces ball size OR breast size). Can be found in the Vanae parts of mhen'ga's jungle (south east) and harvested once a day or once every two days.

TaintedSpace

Aug 19, 2016
Guys thanks for the help. BTW does anyone know the quickest way of getting money?

And how do use the codex? I'm kinda confused on how to use it's features.

Guys thanks for the help. BTW does anyone know the quickest way of getting money?

And how do use the codex? I'm kinda confused on how to use it's features.

The Codex is merely a smart phone/tablet with the "Encyclopedia Ridiculousa" as far as the races are concerned - within the scope of the TiTS Universe. Races, AI types, Illicit and legal sex drug mods, etc. It's merely an information source. Otherwise, it's recent expansion really is only a log of the encounters and personal experience of your character to date. It also can give you a readout of personal characteristics. Measurements, weights, capacities, etc. It's a running log, not really an interactive source. So tinker with it, you really can't break it.

Fastest way to get money? I go hit the male milker on New Texas. Honey cum pays out much more than regular jizz. Otherwise, if you're not that productive, you can farm the male Ruskvel mob on Tarkus for various items that you can pawn off at Colenso's, Shekka's or The Machinist's shop run by Aurora. And of course, you can just always resell any drops you collect at the end of any combat, but that's really grindy.

<.<....>.>

You can save edit with Coursevector .Minerva. It's a SOL editor that can directly manipulate your saves. You can just edit in the cash reserves you'd like. Also, search the bulletin board here and forums for TiTSEd, it too will allow you to give yourself as much credits as you'd like. Caveat: Work with a backup save file because either editors can potentially goober up a save if you miss-step.

*Waves hands mysteriously* I didn't say anything, you didn't hear anything of that last paragraph. You; from here on out will forever love all Kitsune. ;>