Player Preferences

NEIKO

Aug 19, 2016
So I'm sure this seem simple but will probably require a lot of work but how about a sex preference, romantic preference, or a way the game can learn what we like?
 I'm just a tad bit tired of my character constantly wanting to motorboat every set of tits he sees, or having no way out of an accidental sexual encounter ( My phone lags a bit playing the game and I'm an idiot who does not realize things sometimes...) I mean, we already have the gender identification for our characters; Though it is a simple system (Or i think it is) these settings completely change the experience...

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
Honestly that's a lot of work even for one character. I've thought about a system like this before and intend to have it for one of my future characters, but I may end up not even bothering because of how much work it is.

The short answer is that that will never, ever happen as it will require hundreds of thousands of lines rewritten.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
No.  Captain Steele being pansexual is not and will never be adjustable.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Would it be a big deal to add an ABORT button that takes you back to the last map position in case you find yourself in a long sequence you're not into? (I'm mostly asking from curiosity; I personally wouldn't use it, since my fetishes are almost as wide-ramging as Steele's are. :p)

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Would it be a big deal to add an ABORT button that takes you back to the last map position in case you find yourself in a long sequence you're not into? (I'm mostly asking from curiosity; I personally wouldn't use it, since my fetishes are almost as wide-ramging as Steele's are. :p)

There already is, it's called Load.  The game can't temporarily save what happens in a scene, so "undoing" a scene is impossible.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

This is why you gotta remember/make a habit to save often, especially before you do something, that way if you don't like the scene, or the fetish, or you fuck up somehow and want a do-over, etc. etc., you can load back RIGHT before you even did whatever it was you did.
An 'Abort' button isn't even needed in the first place, because the load button does all of that for you.