A land of sand, gems and blood. (For BubbleLord)

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Her pussy squeezes down hard around the pulsating shaft as it unloads its seed deep inside her cunny. "C...cumming!!!" Girlcum squirts out around the sides of his cock as she cums, moaning loudly and her whole body shudders. She lays on the ground, collapsing as her strength leaves her, her tail uncoils from around her human lover and her breathing is quick. "Heh... maybe we can arrange that at some point...."

Both of them lay there for a few moments, basking in their orgasms as the sounds of the night return, the fire flickers out but both of them are too far gone to sort it out. "A...alright lets get you comfortable." Sai slides out from under him, pulling a sleepy Cason properly into their tent, she lays him down, putting his head on a cushion and a blanket over him before heading out on shaky legs. "Sorry Cason, i gotta keep watch." Her words fall on deaf ears as Cason is already fast asleep, she pulls her bikini back on, putting Casons clothes outside the tent.

========================

Cason is woken up in the morning by the sounds of birds in the trees chirping, Sai is nowhere to be seen and Aneesa is sat on a log by the fire that has been out for ages.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
After a breeding session like the one he had, the sounds of birds chirping was refreshing for the liar. The desert was vastly different compared to his homeland, after all. As he got up, his manhood somewhat stiff as one would expect from "morning wood", he looked around within the tent for all but a moment. Sai had been on watch, so she wasn't going to be there... but at least he wasn't waking up to a bad situation like a scorpion on his chest.

It didn't take long to deduce his clothing had been left outside to at least try to keep the smell of sex off them and his gear. Walking out, he gave a stretch while taking a nice deep breath. Nude as he was, he didn't feel the slightest bit of embarrassment as he looked toward Aneesa near the extinguished flame. He wasn't retrieving his clothing yet, planning to bathe in the lake before getting dried and dressed.

"Ah, Aneesa, you're up? Where's Sai? Is Amir up too?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Ah um good morning Cason, Sai was walking a bit funny thing morning and said you might be really tired as well.............." Her voice stops as she looks at the dangling member for a few seconds, she turns bright red and turns around, tail picking up some of his clothes and pushing them on him. "P.....Put some clothes on please!" She certainly seems to be feeling better at least although she probably won't talk to him unless he puts some clothes on, she is royalty after all!

Turning around also exposes what Aneesa is working on, a simple strap attached to a sheath designed to hang over her shoulder and carry the sheath horizontally at waist height behind her, letting her pull the sword out with ease since a normal hip sheath would get in the way of her movement. "S..So what do you think? Sai said I should have a sheath for it and said I could borrow some leather from the cart." It seems she has been making it all morning, the crafting is robust but not exactly pretty.

Voices coming from the direction of the lake indicate Amir is bathing with Sai, the sexy salamander seems to be teasing the poor trap.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Put some clothes on when I haven't bathed yet? That'd certainly not be proper for a Prince, don't you think? As for the sheath... I hope you understand that using a sword isn't easy. Most people have to train for ages to get a handle for proper fighting..."

Carefully gathering his clothes from her, the man would keep giving her quite the sight if she did intend on peeking on him and his nude form while moving to gather his armor and weapon. It was only after he retrieved his armor, had it bundled properly and slung over his shoulder, and at last took his blade under the crook that supported his clothes that he finally turned and started moving toward the lake.

"If you know how to fight, though... it'll work. You're certainly going to need it to make sure we get you out of this mess..."

While sitting and talking with a bashful princess was a fun idea, he also thought it would be fun to tease or even fuck Sai with Amir in the water with them. There were few places better to have sex, he figured, since they could be bathing while getting dirty! But the truth was that the man had sex nowhere on his mind as he tried to follow the sounds of the other two, looking back just long enough to add onto his words.

"You should come on and bathe, too. You don't know when we might get another chance, Princess Aneesa. You've seen me naked now, so it's not a big deal for you to join us, right?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"W....well i'm sure i could learn!" She says, pouting. She picks the sheath up and wears it, adjusting it for a good fit, then she picks the sword up and tried to put it into the sheath with little success, giving up after a bit of struggling. "Hey, you aren't a prince! Sai told me, after laughing at me for believing you for a while that is....." She says, blushing in embarrassment about being so easily lied to.

She puts the sheath and the sword down for now in her tent, getting off her seat and going to follow Cason. "I guess I could use a bath, my scales are starting to look dirty after all... This is the only source of water for days in any direction apart from the capital so i gues si should take the chance." It seems Cason will get a good look at those pierced tits pretty soon with the way things are going. She seems to be calming down from the initial shock of seeing him naked, perhaps getting a little more used to her new way of life.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Sai ratted him out!? That was enough to make him grumble audibly, knowing that maybe it really was going to be worthwhile to fuck the sexual salamander. She wasn't even his woman beyond their rutting and interest in knocking her up, yet she was going and ruining that lie he made? Even if Amir and Aneesa had to watch, he'd make her more than happy enough go back on her word with some rough fucking. That, and the fact he'd get to see Aneesa' nice tits and curvy form bare again, was more than enough to turn the semi-erect prick into one that seemed more than ready to go. It didn't even bother him the slightest if anyone saw, either, approaching the waterside and hopefully being able to spot the bathing pair as he dropped his stuff beside the water's edge.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Upon coming to the lake Cason gets a nice view of just what was causing all that noise. Sai and Amir are a fair distance into the lake, Sai is completely naked and trying to pull Amir's underwear off. "Sai stop it! What if someone sees!" Amir shouts in an annoyed voice but Sai is having none of it, she backs off and get as big run up, she dives on top of him, which gives those on the shore a look at her delicious rump, and comes up the surface triumphantly holding a soaked pair of underpants. "Hah ha ha! I reign victorious!" Sai throws them onto the shore, landing by Cason's feet. "Oh hi Cason, didn't see you there." Sai gives him a wave which makes her exposed boobs jiggle, Aneesa clears her throat and looks away.

A few moments later Amir surfaces, only his head is above the water and his long black hair floating around behind him. Amir is blushing like mad and trying to decide if he should try and get his underwear and risk being seen naked or stay in the water and stay naked. "S...Sai c'mon..." Sai certainly seems to be having fun teasing him.

Behind Cason, before he even has chance to look around, Aneesa has changed into a Black bikini top, expansive mammaries pushing the material to its limit and making her nipple rings stand out. Her underwear is a black bikini bottom, but because she has no legs to put it through it must be enchanted to stay in that position. "D....Does it look good?" Aneesa gives a small twirl, asking Cason for his opinion.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The show of Sai forcefully stripping the girly boy was certainly a nice show whether or not the trappy lad was hiding beneath the water. It was clear that he'd yet to see the well-endowed Cason on the shore despite Sai's quick notice. He'd even lowered to take hold of the underwear for a moment before tossing it further from the water's edge to further torture the other male. Quick enough to avoid notice, too, it seemed. With his erect prick twitching at the idea of how he was going to get even with Sai, his eyes had turned in time to see the tightly clad princess with his eyes widening slightly.

"Wow... you sure look... sexy. It seems almost like you're showing off, though, if you insist to wear clothes while everyone else is bathing nude. But, I guess, you are still a princess right?"

With a teasing smile, he hoped to let the peer-pressure get his ultimate objective of stripping Aneesa to her bare form. The snake was going to be bathing for one of the few times they could, so why not take the time to fully enjoy it like everyone else? But his eyes looked toward the pair as he started making his way in.

"Amir, you should consider yourself lucky to be bathing with someone like Sai in the nude! A real man knows such a descendant of her legacy can be an amazing sex-partner! Hell... I think I might take advantage of that if you're in the mood, Sai! A proper way to thank you for keeping watch!"

Of course, he had other plans to really pound it home in an effort to get her to babble an apology and help convince the princess... but the truth was that this Prince of Deception wasn't bothered by the duo of rather innocent rich-bloods. The salamander had gained his lust from the prior day and night and she was going to keep getting it. After all, he wanted to get an egg with her to produce a proper child... married or not, that meant fucking her constantly until an egg was most certainly lodged inside of her.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Aneesa blushes slightly at the complement. "Th...thank you. Sorry but i'm still not that happy exposing myself just yet...." Aneesa seems to lighten up even though the compliment is a bit embarrassing, she giggles and launches herself into the water on her powerful tail, she dives below the surface and as the tip of her tail disappears below the water something else is left floating on the surface. Or more specifically two somethings, a black bikini top and bottoms float near to the shore where Cason is stood.

After a few seconds Aneesa pops up out of the water, rising up until her naked breasts are exposed. "Hey Cason, jump in already!" She doesn't seem to hace noticed it yet but judging by Amir's facial expression it certainly seems he has, her perky DD cups jiggle as she does tiny movements, the wet piercings glinting in the light. Sai looks at the melons then to Cason and back with a grin on her face, she is certainly enjoying the show.

"C...Cason, my parents wouldn't be happy if I did that kind of thing....." He seems to be trying his best but the sight of Casons big erection as well as Aneesa's expansive titflesh seems to hace him getting hot and bothered. Aneesa doesn't seem to have noticed yet, judging by how she hasn't sunk beneath the water in much the same way as Amir. Sai doesn't respond to Cason, enjoying the view of the pierced tits just a small distance away from her.

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Amir had seen his prick just before it vanished beneath the surface, leaving him smirking at the fact that the boy was getting all sorts of bothered. Maybe there was a princess spirit inside that girly prince after all. But the sight of the bikini pieces floating in the water had drawn his attention far faster. Fast enough that he took hold of them in his right hand and quickly pushed them beneath the water as he looked to spot the snake princess emerge. With her nipple rings sparkling and her precious jugs on display, it was almost enough to inspire another attempt at tricking her into sex... but instead he knew he just had to keep her bathing suit hidden and enjoy it. And with Sai mesmerized by the tits that took even him some willpower to break sight from, it was all he needed to make his way fully over to the group.

"Don't worry, Aneesa, I'm coming. And whether or not they like what you do, Amir, you've only got one life to live! Just the same reason why you two are going to have to deal with Sai and I while we keep you both safe..."

Slipping behind the distract Salamander, he wrapped the panty-holding arm around her and pulled her close so his submerged cock pushed against her tail, rump, and finally between her legs. Above water, the other hand wrapped around her to fondle one of her own tits while tossing a look at Aneesa rather knowingly.

"I think it's only fair you guys don't have all the fun, right? A beautiful woman like you has to understand a guy like me and even Amir have urges... so I think it's time you both see how sex really works. I'd bet you both heard us going at it last night, but... if you're going to make it, you might have to withstand something like this. So while we clean up and get ready to travel, try to take note and get used to the sexual nature of the rest of the world."

While comparing this land to Eokesh wasn't a match-up, it was a very common fact that sex was expected of the normal world in most regions. It's why, he imagined, that even the Princess had a fairly large dildo just to practice and use while worked up. In some places, sex was something that ran societies... and in a world without proper order. and it was quite likely they'd be brushing that side of life in no time just to ensure they could handle it. Both the feminine prince and the titring sporting princess would have to get used to it, his hand groping Sai's soft chest to try and start both the educational lesson and his revenge!

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Aneesa looks down, noticing her distinct lack of clothing, she lets out a yelp and ducks down until just her head is above the water. "W....why did no-one tell me!" She looks over to the lewd groping of Sai by Cason the tip of her tail rising above the water and whipping from side to side, one of her arms disappears beneath the water and judging by her flushed expression it is hard at work on either her breast or clit. "Hey Cason, i'd love to do this but...." She looks to their two other companions. "Looks like our friends will need a bit more direct teaching."

She squeezes her ample thighs together, giving his cock one quick squeeze before advancing on Amir, the poor boy shrinks under her almost predatory expression, letting out a squeek as she dives on him. "He he, you're mine now!" She says in a mock evil tone. Meanwhile Aneesa is busy playing with herself underwater, she wouldn't normally be this bold so she must be in heat, perfect for Cason to fill her with his sperm.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Aneesa getting hot and bothered too, it was steadily looking to be an awesome time fucking Sai with the duo watching... but instead, he was teased and abandoned by the salamander he was looking to punish! It was only then that he fixed his eyes and noticed exactly what Aneesa was doing. With Amir being taken by his salamander sex-pal, that meant it was up to him to find his release elsewhere... and he was far from shy about it as he moved over toward the spectating snake. Raising the submerged hand with her top and bottom, he smiled to her from his fully-standing position in the water and no doubt just high enough for her to see the alert cock through the water's surface.

"You seemed to be having fun without these... but I'm starting to think you're a bit jealous, Princess. Since Sai is handling your friend... allow me to teach you what you've been missing out on."

His free hand didn't even hesitate, reaching into the water and clutching one of the lewd baby-feeders for all but a moment before sliding the groping hand along her skin toward the areola. The final thing he had to do, of course, was slip a crooked finger through her right nipple's ring, tugging it just enough to ensure she knew what his true objective was.

"You can believe whoever you want... but I might as well be the Prince you've been waiting for... I think it's about time to show you why Sai and I fucked last night and even during the dinner party. I can show you why she wants me to knock her up, even with the situation we're in. All you need to do... is allow me to do as I please while teaching you what no toy or maid could help you learn."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"D...don't pull on them!" Aneesa says in a quiet voice, one of her arms bumping into Casons as it works her cunny, teasing and pinching her clit, from the leed expresssion and bright red face it seems Aneesa is more than up for it, upon hearing him and Sai are wanting a baby she looks suprised. "Wh....what do you mean by that? Are you really trying for a baby with Sai?" The princess is pretty much putty in his hands at this point, lacking Sai's resistence to his advances due to just how inexperenced the snake princess is.

Behind him, Cason can hear the protests of Amir, slowly dying down as Sai teases his virgin dick with her tail. "S....Sai slow it down...." he says weakly, not putting up much of a fight any more. "Hmm, but if I did that it wouldn't be as fun!" There is a brief splashing sound as Sai pins the trappy boy to get better control of their one sided sex.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Sai moving forward with Amir, his focus on Aneesa was steadily trying to climb to ignore the hopefully knocked-up salamander girl's fun for his own. With just how much putty she was, he abandoned his hold on her swimsuit in exchange for getting close enough that her busy hand could feel the tip of his dick push against it to give her an idea of what he'd be slipping inside her. Both of his hands moved to the rings, ever so gently tugging and moving them by the lewd piercings as he moved close enough to whisper in her ear.

"I'm not just trying. I already probably put one in her. She'll be carrying an egg around in no time... and you could get that same pleasure. All you need to do is give up on those silly restrictions about marriage you might have. If you really insist on saving yourself for marriage, though... how about we use your other hole? I bet you've not put anything in there, have you?"

Kissing her neck, he'd release her one of her rings and move around behind her, clasping her ass in his right hand. Even as a Lamia, she had just enough human in her to make a proper butt... and the same hand was wandering closer and closer to the monster girl's rectum thanks to her split heritage putting it back there. If she were to fight back right now, he was certain he could wrestle her down and fuck her anyway. Behind her like this, she'd feel the large prick move to rest along her fine posterior's divide and her back, tugging the single ring he still had in his control to try and incite her to bend over forward and back that ass up.

"I guess Sai won't be able to take my cock," he said loud enough to try and tease the Salamander and her victim, "But you'll enjoy it a whole lot more, Princess. I'd guess Amir just isn't a proper man... but you're certainly going to be a proper woman by the time we're done teaching you how to receive!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Unngg, feels so nice." The princess shudders at the teasing of her expansive love pillows, the hand at her crotch working faster and her efforts reward Cason with cute little moans. She goes wide eyed at the bumping of the rigid fuck stick against her front hole, stopping her movement. "Y....Yeah I'm not ready to do anything in this hole just yet......" She looks a bit confused at the mention of her other hole, realisation dawning on her as he moves behind her and teases the tight rear entrance.

"I....I would rather not..." The last part is quite quiet and Cason can barely hear it, the lusty Lamia's masturbation getting faster and making audible splashing sounds as Aneesa thrusts her fingers into her cunny. She pushes back a bit with her hips, blushing with desire. "No i haven't put anything in that hole.... But I just need something to calm me down right now!" Her lust addled brain seems to have given up, losing the battle with her sexual desires. At this point they aren't bodyguard and princess, just two horny people about to fuck in a lake.

A splashing from the shore shows Sai dragging a naked Amir onto land, he tries to cover himself but upon seeing the princess practically begging for Cason's cock he stops and accepts his fate. "Hmmm now i finally get to ride that cute dick!" Sai certainly seems happy with the situation, she pushes Amir to the ground and sits on top of him, leaving his dick flat against his belly she slowly slides forwards and backwards, teasing the trap with her warm pussy lips and clit rubbing on the erect shaft. "Nnngghh... Sai please...." All he can do is lay there, completely at the mercy of the powerful salamander.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Sai was really attracted to such a girly-boy? Cason had figured that a salamander woman wanted true cocks, like those of her kind or of his stature, but with how she was grinding atop Amir it was clear she simply loved male-meat. As for Aneesa, with her hips pushing back and his cock making proper contact with her. She was an anal virgin, but that wasn't going to be the case for very long. His finger slid further inside the ring to brush her pierced nipple before he clasped his hand around her nice-sized tit with the ring around one of his fingers. He drew his hips back and groped her rump as he used both the grip on her tit and the no-doubt painful pleasure that a light tug brought with it to bend her over and present her ass more properly.

"Well, if I can't take your front... then I guess what you need is a proper fuck from behind!"

There was no ceremony, the man leaning over her just enough to line his large dick up with her tight, submerged backdoor. The pressure against it lasted only for a moment, the lake's water doing all the lubrication they needed as he slowly pushed inside of her. But they weren't still, the man shifting and moving them out of the water pace-by-pace. He only wanted to be in it long enough to get past her virginal defense... after that, putting her face-down in the dirt while pounding her sphincter was too much to pass up. He'd have to put her down beside Amir so the pair of nobles could see the other in total bliss while they get rode into their first proper sexual experiences.

"N-Nghh~... you must have really wanted my princely cock back in your room after all. Don't worry... we'll make up for all that t-tIIIIIME!"

And, with a sudden giveaway and a slow slide into the tight, naughty hole... Aneesa was no longer a virgin and Cason had taken his first Noble!

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Aneesa winces at the feeling of the prodding around her back door but doesn't run away, she knows full well that when her body gets like this it is impossible to ignore. She did try once, but it led to a very awkward situation where she nearly ended up rapeing some poor butler. "B....be gentle please...." the feeling from her pierced nipples definitely seems to have an effect on the horny princess, gasping and moaning slightly with each tug.

Sai has stopped her teasing now, Amir has been begging her to put it in for the past few minutes and she obliges, devouring the cock in one movement. It certsinly isnt as big as Casons, only about 6 inches but Sai seems fine with it judging by the moans of bliss from the lizard girl. "F....fuck Sai.... feels so warm and nice....." Sai just sits there for now, sometimes squeezing his dick but mostly just letting him get used to the feeling before she stsrts the main event.

Meanwhile Cason has managed to get his lamia fuck toy onto land and with one movement pushes all the way into her ass, she screams, half in pain half in pleasure at the sudden stretching of her tight hole. "C....Cason please don't move yet...." She pants, breathless from the new sensations. Her tail wraps coils around his right foot and leg, not restricting his ability to plow into the pinned lamia but giving her something to hold on to.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Not one to be shown up, Cason had wrangled his nice-and-tight princess to the beach not but about two or three feet apart from Sai and Amir. The sandy shore was where he pinned the girl down, not even bothered in the slightest at how her tail coiled around his leg. Her backdoor was astounding, clinging to him and the remainder of their watery lube. Fully inside her like this, his face was a mix of pleasure and pain as he moved the other hand beneath her and into her other ringed nipple to grope her in unison. She could feel his weight on her for all but a moment before he rolled them over and put them side-by-side with Amir and Sai. Bigger in more than one way, he could only chuckle as he looked up at the experienced salamander while pulling Aneesa up and against his chest and giving her an experimental but light twist of both rings.

"N-Nfh~... s-so how's yours? M-Mine has the most amazing ass... I'm already considering just staying inside it until she's molded to my shape."

While his assault on her amazing rack wasn't relenting, he was at least remaining fully buried and still within the anus. Aneesa having a fun first time was important, after all, if he wanted to get her thinking about how well-fucked she was. Corrupting a princess who was so naive was going to take time... and making Sai jealous of how he was going to ream Aneesa and in turn making the lamia desire him? That was important to the bodyguard's plan almost as much as keeping her safe!

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Aneesa lets out a gasp at the twisting of her nipple rings, her sensitive nipples sending waves of pleasure through her whole body at the rough teasing. "Y...you can move now......" Aneesa says quietly, she gives him a quick squeeze with her warm rear hole to try and get him to pump her properly. It seems tne princess has gotten used to the sensations from her newly strwtched hole and is ready for a nice anal fucking although going slow would certainly help the princess feel good from her hole, still a bit sore from the sudden filling.

"Hmm, he's a bit smaller than you but still sooo goood!" Sai looks down at the moaning Aneesa, she bites her lip as she starts slow fuck of her virgin lord. "It's been too long since i had a good ass fuck, maybe we can give it a go at some point." Since they are so close together Sai takes the opportunity to reach over with her tail, gently fondling Cason's balls. After teasing them for a short time Sai returns her attention to the drooling virgin layed down under her, Amir has never fucked a pussy before and Sai's first class hole has made his mind a slave to his dick. She picks up the pace, making Amir grunt in pain and pleasure, judging from the white seed escaping from Sai's tight pussy it seems Amir has already came at least twice but Sai shows no signs of slowing down let alone stopping.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"If it's like your cunt, we'll have to use it once you're carrying an egg inside you. Make sure you don't get pregnant with his child, though, or I'll have to get even with both of you!"

The teasing from Sai was all it took to trigger his instincts, Cason planting his feet on the beach and using whatever leverage he could to start pounding Aneesa. And it was far from gentle or slow, the lewd smacks sounding as he impacted against her nice ass more than enough proof of that. Things being rough for her at first wasn't a concern, since he could pound her hole just like any other and eventually make it attuned to his shape. Once that happened, that soreness would turn into a pleasure unlike any she would feel until he claimed her cunt! His hands squeezed tighter and tighter on her plush pillows to accompany the ass-fuck he was dishing out, trying to arch her back and his own to fuck deeper and deeper. Assassins be damned, he figured, he was going to really rut Aneesa as long as it took to catch up or pass Amir with how much cum he packed away inside the princess. Sai had already milked at least two loads from the girly boy thanks to him being a total virgin, but the large cock claiming the lamia was far from inexperienced and was handling itself well within the confines of the utmost noble of anal cavities!

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Owwww!!! Slow down!" Aneesa cries as Cason starts the rough fucking, her asshole giving her pain and pleasure in equal amounts. Although it hurts she certainly can't do anything but lay down and let it happen which is what she does, asshole clenching with a tightness only a virgin ass could achieve. After a while she seems to be a bit more relaxed, her asshole getting used to the insertion and she even starts letting out little gasps at each pump into her tight rear end. With each lewd smack of their bodies her juicy rump jiggles and gives the bodyguard quite the lewd display, Aneesa has bright red scales running up the side of her hips in a V shape with the point of the V just below her slap-able cheeks.

Watching the complete anal domination besides her, Sai bites her lip and gives a lewd grin to the poor pinned boy under her, still grunting and moaning from the stimulation of his already oversensitive shaft. She rubs the tapered end of her tail where they are connected, getting it lubed up with their combined juices. After it is nice and wet she rubs it around Amir's tight pucker. "Hmmm, Cason I won't lose to you!" With that she plunges 5 inches of her tail into the tight hole, only stopping as he simply can't stretch to take the thicker part of her tail, she moans as she pumps it in and out as she continues to bounce up and down on his abused fuck stick. Salamander tails can be very sensitive and when especially aroused the tip is comparable to a cock in sensitivity.

The tail fucking has an effect on both of them, Sai moaning and finally coming to her orgasm. "C...cumming!!!" She pants out breathlessly, liberal amounts of clear girlcum squirting out around Amir's member. But the biggest effect is on Amir, the invasion of his asshole as well as Sai's squeezing pussy during her orgasm is too much for the inexperienced young man and he comes, moaning loudly and thrashing around. Cason can almost see his balls shrinking slightly as he empties his entire load into the hungry salamander pussy, he twitches a few times, cock sending the last of its seed into his lover before his eyes roll back and he blacks out. Sai jumps up and gives his lifeless form a poke with a clawed foot, Amir letting out a pathetic moan and Sai picks him up to give him another bath but not before turning around to stick her tongue out at Cason. "Looks like I won Cason!!!"

Cason doesn't have much time to reply before he notices a change in the lamia on top of him, or more specifically in her ass. "F...fuck Cason it's so good!!!!!" She certainly seems to be feeling it more, as evidenced by the puddle of girl cum on the grass underneath them. Her ass is now loose enough to plough with ease and the lake water lube seems to still be around, or rather there is some kind of lube there. The lube in her ass is still clear like the water since on each pull out of his rigid cock Cason can see no colour on it, but it is definitely thicker and more slimy than the water in fact it feels more like pussy juice than water! It seems the Lamia produces lubricant in her ass when she gets especially horny, another gift from whoever taught her how to service a dick with her mouth properly, it seems they didn't look over anything when it came to making the Lamia good at servicing any partner she ends up with! The high quality ass is spasming randomly and her lewd moans indicate she is about to get to her orgasm.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Even if he had been able to focus on anything beyond smashing his cock from tip to base into the now lubed-up anus, he wouldn't have given Sai an answer. She had milked her lover and likely hadn't fully gotten off. The squeezing of the large tits, the ass-shaking thrusts, and his princess' walls indicating an impending anal orgasm meant he had truly won. Sai had used her tail to likely awaken the butt-lust in the trappy lad, but she had simply fucked her partner until he blacked out. Cason's goal was to get Aneesa hooked on his cock and love sex with him... and as his prick smashed into and retreated from her insides with harder throbs, it was clear he was going to make a show out of it.

"F-Fuck! Aneesa, y-you don't need anyone but me! I-If nnnngh~ this is how you ride cock... I'll fuck you until you can't think straight!"

Rather than keep thrusting up and into her, he removed his fingers from her rings and released her cleavage. Taking hold of both her hands, he rolled over at last and pinned her beneath him face-first and tit-first against the ground. In such a position, the grass was brushing against her front-cunt and there was no way to reach it. And, of course, with his continued anal domination, it was clear what he was trying to do. To fully corrupt Aneesa to his cock, he was going to make her first orgasm an anal one. She gave him her virginity and now he was going to give her one of the utmost lewd forms of pleasure. And with his throbbing balls and steadily wincing look, it was clear he was going to pump her heiny full to the brim with a nice and thick load of cum.

"F-Fuaah~... t-take it... all inside! Yell to Sai how much you love it and I might give you more later!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"C.....cumming!" Aneesa lets out a loud moan and her asshole tightens, trying to milk his seed as her pussy squirts liquid onto the grass below. Her eyes close and she rests her head on the ground, panting as her hands clench up into fists from her first anal orgasm. "S....so good....." She pants as she calms down, tail that was thrashing about just a moment ago now limp on the ground. It seems Aneesa is completely exhausted although not quite as much as Amir.

"Cason.... that was...... amazing......" She turns aroudn to face him, using all her strength to just look at him and smile weakly. Her tail pushes at him, although it is too weak to push him up and off her it shows her intent. "Now I ummmm. I need another bath...." Despite her complete exhaustion, Aneesa's asshole is still twitching in post orgasm bliss and is still incredibly tight and wet. Cason could fuck her until she becomes like Amir or he could take pity which would certainly help their relationship, especially when the thing that drove them apart was him doing something sexual she didn't want.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he'd love to pump the backdoor of a princess nice and full, Cason had to admit that with her looking back he was more than satisfied. She'd feel his weight lift up and off, his cock slipping out of her and leaking cum on her nice ass. Fucking her into bliss would certainly be a nice option, but he'd roll her onto her back and straddle her with his spunk-slicked rod resting beneath the melons. Gently grabbing her by the rings, he'd pull the flesh-pillows together with the prick proudly presented to her face.

"Oh, you mind helping me clean this first? I got you off with it, so it's only fair... right?"

He'd give the smallest of twists to the rings, knowing full well that she likely wouldn't have the ability to fight back. It wasn't going to be as bad as fucking her into unconsciousness, but it certainly wasn't giving her the break she needed. But the naga was too weak to fully dislodge the more sexually experienced... and whether she accepted or not, he was giving small rocks of his hips to push the cock teasingly forward and then back in a nice and cozy titfuck.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Umm... o...ok." The lamia is completely exhausted and subdued, she would probably do anything short of fucking him again. The tugging of her still oversensitive nipples with her rings makes her let out another moan and her body spasms in the aftershock of her first proper orgasm. She licks at the head of his dick, cleaning it as best she can as her warm tits surround his slowly thrusting cock, the pillowy embrace is extremely comfortable and soft. His shaft slides in and out easily, their combined juices lubricating it and letting it slip easily into her pushed together mammaries.

Sai has finished with her cleaning and Amir seems to be awake now, staggering out of the water Sai supports him on one shoulder. "When you two are done here we need to go, we cant waste any more time." Sai says, giving Cason a wink at his domination of the snake princess. The two disappear into the bushes and head back to camp to start packing up.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
No wasting time? The idea that Cason would stop any bath for both using that excuse would leave Aneesa smelling like his cum for ages. But, sadly enough, the oral and titfuck wasn't nearly enough to get him raring and busting a nut over the cute face of his dominated noble. Pulling from between her tits with a final squeeze of those healthy knockers, Cason got up and picked Aneesa up into his arms. The binding on his leg was hard to deal with, but he took them into the lake to at least rinse off.

"If only we had the time," he said while lowering enough to submerge them to their necks in an embrace-like carry, "I could really make you my woman. As much as she might deny it, Aneesa, I'm going to be the prince that takes you, Sai, and anyone else until I'm satisfied."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Aneesa wraps her arms around him and rests her tired head on his shoulder, her fluttering eyes and a big yawn show the lamia is completely exhausted from their bit of fun. "Mmmm... th...thank you Cason." The end of her tail relaxes and lets go of his leg as they get into the water. Aneesa lets out a gasp as the water hits her cum and lube drooling rear hole, still slightly gaped open.

Once the two are clean Aneesa wraps most of her tail around the bodyguard's torso, leaving his hands free since he doesn't have to hold her any more. The rest of her tail trails behind them and flops down as her eyes close, finally falling asleep. The squeeze around his torso isn't very tight but makes his movement slow from the weight, the princess weighs more than even Cason or Sai although saying it out loud would certainly earn him a slap.

The sound of horses and talking from camp get Casons attention although Aneesa stays soundly asleep resting on his shoulder, it seems Sai and Amir have finished and are ready to go! "C'mon you two lovebirds! We have to leave, y'know with the murderous thugs chasing us and everything." Sai shouts to them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Lovebirds? You're the one that's gonna carry my kid around!" 

He rubs the sleeping and heavy lamia' stirs and cheeks briefly to clean them, but he's out the water rather shortly after with her clothes and his gear in either hand. The snake had practically clung to him like a woman he owned... maybe taking her backdoor was a way to claim the princess. Regardless, Cason was fondling those nice tits as they loaded up the cart. It took him some time to pry his once-virgin lover off, but once she was sleeping nude in the back and he had his gear hastily pulled on, he was climbing into the wagon beside Sai. The packing was done, their nobles were tended to, but as he sat down with their trail reminding him of the stakes, he'd look to her curiously.

"So you really liked him? I mean... Amir seems girly, but you rode him like he was me..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Sai pokes him in the cheek with the tip of her tail, laughing. "Well, he is cute and sooooo much fun to tease!" She reaches down and teases his crotch with a hand. "But I do like a more...... experienced partner as well." After her bit of light teasing she picks up the reigns and the horses set off into a light trot, she gives one final look back up the road before turning around and settling in for a long trip. She wraps her tail around his waist, giving him a scaly hug. "Y'know... I'm starting to think they aren't chasing us any more."

In the back of the cart Aneesa has curled up and is resting on her tail with a light smile on her face. Amir is busy organising their supplies so can't hear any conversation in the front of the cart. When he thinks no-one is looking he drapes a blanket over Aneesa and Sai nearly explodes from how cute it is.

======================

After nearly three hours on the road the party have left the verdant area around the lake and are entering the desert, sand blows across the road and Sai uses a scarf over her face to block the sand. "Whoa... what the hell is that?" Sai points in front of them, it appears to be a huge swirling sphere of sand on the road, it shows no sign of going away and there is the faint sounds of shouting and yelling coming from it.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
From his spot beside Sai, Cason looked at the strange entity with his red scarf still pulled tightly into place. It seemed far from normal for them to be in a desert like this and find a sphere of sand that was making noises. Moving a hand to his blade, he has it pulled free in a moment as he spanks Sai's rump to snap her out of her own daze.

"We can't stop here or risk going through it... are the sands around the road compact enough for us to slip around it?"

Protecting his quarry was important, but this wasn't like assassins. He could kill or fuck them into submission. This was a whirling deathball and either a type of monster or some magic entity sent by the gods to do them harm for some crossing or another. The two in the back weren't fit for a fight with something like this and neither were their two bodyguards. Getting around it was the best option... but as he looked to Sai he knew full well that maybe the best wasn't what they'd get. Pulling his scarf down, he spoke with more resolve that the liar found a bit encouraging to even hear himself.

"If not, we barrel at it. Whatever that thing is, there's no way we can just wait around to see what it does. We have to put distance between us and it."