A land of sand, gems and blood. (For BubbleLord)

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Sai gives an indignant pout before giving the cock one final squeeze, keeping her pussy squeezing tight around the cock she slowly stands up, giving the shaft one final tight stroke before it pops out. "I guess so.... But you have to promise me we'll do this again!" She steps out of the bath, scales and wet skin glinting in the moonlight while she searches for a towel, now they have both calmed down a bit Cason notices several of the scales on her tail missing, not enough to reduce its armoured protection but enough to show she has had her fair share of battles.

She finds a white fluffy towel and slowly dries herself off with it, giving Cason a bit of a show as she teasingly hides her pert breasts behind the towel, dries them off and reveals the tanned skin again as she moves to dry her belly. "Hey you never answered my question, what did you do to the princess to get her that mad? Don't think I didn't notice her refusing to look at you for the time we were there." The tanned lizard gal has completely dried herself off, fetching her sparse but now dry clothes from their position on the side of the bath she puts them on, the black material fitting snugly against her and barely covering her intimate bits let alone anything else.

"C'mon we're gonna be in trouble if we don't hurry up!" Sai gives her plump rear a teasing slap, Cason getting a front row seat of the jiggling flesh. After a lewd wink she heads to the door to wait for Cason, her juicy ass jiggling slightly with each step.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
To say that he was ready to fuck her regardless of his prick not wanting more was an understatement. He was sporting an erection the whole time they had got out and began drying off. Sai was one beat-up salamander based on her tail, but he figured that if she had the time and medical supplies she could re-scale the missing spots. As a mercenary, though, she was likely to not have that anytime soon. Cason had been almost about ready to give her a rough grope from behind but had been stopped when she asked once more about Aneesa. Drying himself off, he had to pull his clothes on a bit more carefully to avoid painfully disturbing his manhood.

"I... er..."

Thankfully, by the time he had been about ready to try a lie, he saw her give a spank of her fine rump. Just in-time for him to pull his armor back into place, the man smirking and following along. With her being so blatantly sexual, he couldn't resist the temptation to give her a spank to her nice ass as they passed through the door, recovering his weapon and sliding it on his belt with a passing grope before leaving her be.

"Can't be in anymore trouble than getting caught in a lie with a princess... but you're right. If she asks, I'll tell her flatly I was busy teaching you how men in Eokesh knock up attractive girls like yourself. You uh... don't think your person is going to be upset at you, do you? I mean once we get out of here, what happens if you are pregnant and I'm not there to fess up and cover for you?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The salamander gets her sword off a chair in the room, she unsheathes it, testing the weight before putting it back into its sheath. The sword is certainly odd, it looks as long as a long sword but the blade is thin and looks blunt, just a long blackened pole coming out of a larger than normal hilt. "I don't think we have to worry, salamander eggs have a low chance of hatching anyway and with another species...." She kisses him on the lips teasingly before sauntering to the door. "We're gonna need a lot more sex to have a kid." 

"Hey, stop dodging my question by the way!" She stands in front of the door, not moving. "What happened between you and the princess that got her so mad at you! I'll be mad if you don't tell me!" She puts on an fierce looking face before laughing and going back to normal, the laugh doing amazing things to her barely covered average melons.

Cason could try and lie to make it something completely different (Char roll, 18), of course this would keep Sai's opinion of him as good as it is already but risks her finding out later on he lied to her. He could also try bending the facts of what he did to make it seem less rapey, the salamander might be a bit annoyed at him for not apologizing to the princess but at least it won't hurt her opinion of the mercenary she had just screwed and has a lower chance of the lie being found out later on (char roll, 14). Or he could tell the truth, would not recommend. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[Roll Result: 14]

"I... um... well, I look totally forward to having a whole lot more sex, then."

He definitely didn't expect her to put on a fierce face, but as they walked he knew full well that hiding from her statement wouldn't work out. This was a cool woman who had been up to bang and seemed genuinely interested in him! Messing it up because of the truth of what happened with Aneesa wouldn't help him out, but neither would trying to pull a big lie on her. It was only sensible that he make the smart option... or at least the one that didn't result in her refusing to fuck his brains out like she had in that room. Slowing as they neared the door back into the dining room, he took all but a moment to come up with how to spin the story and ensure his weapon was nice and properly in order.

"It wasn't... intentional... but I tricked her into playing with a toy I found in her room. A really large dildo... and I got aroused watching her. One thing led to another and she was sucking me off thinking it was the toy. I came without even thinking about it and she got royally pissed off that I did it. She thought it was hot, but had wished she knew the truth. She kicked me out the room and pretty much told me not to talk to her until she figured out what to do with me for revenge."

It had been partially true but partially a lie, trying to cast Aneesa for what the dildo had truly said about her. Mating lust or not, she had clearly been some sort of nympho to enjoy a toy like that... but she had been foolish enough to suck him off, swallow, and then seem like she believed he was a prince! It was easily possible to spin it as her being annoyed because she didn't get any attention... but it didn't help it sit better on his gut for lying to the salamander. He released her nice rump and moved toward the door, taking the handle and looking back to her as he seemed ready to open it once she had spoken her mind.

"If you don't want to be friends with benefits, I'd understand. I mean, I'm just a guy who fucked you really hard. If you don't want to keep things going because of whatever happens between the Princess and I, we don't have to speak again."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She seems to think for a moment before smiling and giving him a quick hug. "Hey that doesn't seem too bad, after all if she thought it was awesome i don't think there's any harm in it. Now, lets get back inside before anyone gets suspicious." Sai squeezes his hand. "You are way too good in bed for me to do anything like refuse to sleep with you over something that the princess enjoyed...." She seems to have bought the lie, and even better, she doesn't seem that bothered by it.

Sai's finned ears twitch as if responding to a noise far too quiet for Cason to hear over the din of the banquet just through the door, she frowns. "Hmmm, something doesn't seem right, we should be on guard." Sai stops to wait for Cason to open the door, looking worried as opposed to her cheerful and lusty appearence earlier.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He almost sighed outloud when she bought the lie, but instead was given a nice boob-supported hug and a squeeze of his hand to reassure him. The lie had worked and seemingly defended him... and that was all he had hoped it would do. With a smile, he had almost been ready to open the door... but she stopped him as she had seemingly heard something that he couldn't. The worried look was all he needed before he released her hand and moved it to gently grab his sword.

"Alright... let's be quiet and check things out before we get to fighting..."

Turning and gently opening the door, he did so slowly to make sure they weren't about to walk into an ambush or an openly hostile situation. Being stealthy in his armor wasn't exactly feasible, but there was no way that things could have got into such a state after they had gone and rutted for what felt like not a terribly long time. All he could do was hope that they weren't walking in to something that neither of the two could handle... hell, he was hoping it was nothing at all and the salamander had heard nothing...

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Walking into the room, both of the bodyguards notice nothing out of place, Sai's lord seems to have disappeared, until they realise he is practically buried under a mountain of boob, he certainly seems popular with the ladies. "Hah! Really now Amir?" Sai walks over and pulls him free of the girls surrounding him, they go to complain but a look from Sai has them going back to their seats grumbling, Amir sits back down, thanking Sai. The princess is still talking to various land owners from across the country and seems to be a bit better than earlier, she even glances at Cason once or twice.

Sai goes back to sit down, taking a large swig of the beer and emptying the mug she holds it up to the nearest waiter. "Another.....please!" Once Cason sits down next to her she adjusts her top subtly, giving him a teasing glimpse of her dark nipple before she puts it back, she certainly likes to tease him. "Cason, I don't know what it was I heard but it's probably nothing, now lets drink!" With that she takes another large drink from her freshly delivered beer mug and the meal looks to be coming to a close.

===============

The waiters come and collect empty plates, dirty cutlery and drinks, much to Sai's disgust. When they are done a silence falls over the hall, the fire crackling away the only noise as the king stands up to do a speech. He opens his mouth. "Well i would like to thank you all for coming here to celebrate my beautiful daughters wedding, i'm su...................................................." With that an arrow passes straight through his head, fired from the rafters high in the air. He stumbles for a second and falls back, a shocked silence fills the room before it erupts into chaos, several men dressed in black clothes and gleaming silver armour rush out of the kitchen doors near the fireplace, attacking guests as they run around .

Sai has already picked Amir up and is heading for the large door, using that legendary salamander strength to carry him over one shoulder, the other reaching for her weapon. The princess is in tears, not even noticing the advancing assassins as she looks down at her fathers still warm body in horror. Cason will have to act fast to save her (Speed roll, req 12 with an advantage as he was already on high alert from Sai's warning.)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[Roll Result: 19]

Cason had enjoyed the drinking and eating, especially the part where Sai had almost taken her top off. It was hard to believe that Amir, the girly boy that Sai was charged with defending, attracted so many women to him... but it had at least left him cheery. Aneesa had been looking his way during all the festivities. But when it had come to an end, the man couldn't shake off what Sai had said and had kept a hand on his sword the whole time. And by the time everything went down, he was the first one who rose to his feet as the assassins made themselves known. One of the bastards had caught the edge of his sword when wandering too close to Sai and her charge, but it was when his eyes befell the group rushing toward the shocked and no-doubt horrified lamia that he finally truly rushed to action. The man's armor clanked loudly, Cason cursing under his breath as he charged the two assassins from their flank and shoulder-checked them with his increased weight. One of them was knocked into the other, no doubt rather ineffectively for an attack, and bought him the time he need to rush up and take hold of Aneesa's shoulder with his free hand.

"Aneesa, we must go! Now!"

He lowered just enough to wrap an arm around her and beneath her tits in a somewhat embarrassing carry before turning and dragging her if need be. While he lacked the strength of Sai, he was easily strong enough to pull the well-endowed princess from the room with his adrenaline going. He only had to hope she would understand so they could keep up with the salamander and her charge. She had a battle plan, no doubt, and if he wanted to ensure Aneesa survived he needed help. The only one who had seemingly cared enough and had rode his cock like a champ was equally the best bet on getting them out of here. Even if Aneesa hated him, she would understand afterward that they had no choice but to leave her dead father...

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The shout from Cason and the strong arm under her chest pulling her out the room seems to have woken the princess up from her daze, she looks up at Cason with fear in her eyes. "C....Cason?" As she is dragged out the room and into the hall she seems to panic at the sight of one of the assassins taking her fathers body, she reaches out with her long tail, trying to stop it but it ends up around the hilt of his ceremonial sword, pulling it out of the sheath as the princess is dragged through the doors. The sound of the chaos is dulled slightly but it is only a matter of time before someone realises the princess is missing and bursts through the doors to look for her.

She twists out of his grip, going to her normal posture with the top of her head around his nose height. Tears stream down her face as she takes the sword in one shaking hand but she gives a determined look. "C....Cason I can move by myself now..... Thank you....." The sword is exquisitely well crafted, the gold coloured hilt with a large ruby in the pommel glints in the firelight from torches in the hallway but the blade is the most impressive part, it is completely see through and looks exceptionally sharp, it is made from pure diamond, the nations main export although it isn't as heavy as diamond thanks to small runes scratched into its surface. Although it seems to bring her some comfort Cason can tell she hasn't even held a sword before so will be little use in a fight unless she can knock people over with her muscular tail.

Sai is stood further down the hall with a still dazed Amir over her shoulder, she beckons to Cason and Aneesa, not saying anything. Even though the fighting inside the hall is loud they should avoid making any unnecessary noise. Once they get close enough she whispers. "I have a cart parked around the back, it's large enough and has enough supplies for all of us, we can't take a carriage, it will stand out too much." With that she sneaks down the hall towards the unlit area of the palace her and Cason were just in, trying to avoid the areas more likely to have those assassins patrolling. She goes all the way down the hall to an unassuming small wood door, undoing the latch she sneaks a look outside, Cason can't see past the woman but from the look she gives him as she closes the door again the situation isn't good.

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He'd saved Aneesa, but by the time they were free and she broke free, he could only frown at her obvious distress. Even with a blade as amazing as the ceremonial one in her hands, she was far from even half as trained as either him or Sai. Were it smart, he'd pry the weapon from her to ensure he had something better than his plain steel blade. Thankfully, however, they didn't come across any of the assassins before regrouping with the girly boy and his sexual salamander friend. The promise of a cart was good, but when she had seemingly avoided sight and got them to a door that seemed like an exit, she had made it clear that this method of escape wasn't going to work.

"Damn it," Cason grumbled under his breath, "What do we do, then? It's either we fight our way out, hide until they leave, or find some other way out..."

His eyes looked between their two nobles, then to Sai.

"We need ideas... anything at all. Say them quick, otherwise we have to risk fighting our way out..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Cason, I see five guys out there, even we couldn't take all of them on at once....but if we can take the two guarding the cart out really quickly we can make a clear run for the cart before the others notice." She slowly pushes open the door, leaving Amir with Aneesa and sneaks up behind the two guarding the cart, their conversation can be heard as the two mercenaries close in. "Damn it, why are we even guarding this cart? it's obviously some supplies that got sent for that bitches ceremony or something."

Their faces can't be seen under their helmet and neither can their bodies, covered by black loose fitting clothes, it appears these are lower on the ladder than those that attacked the dining hall as they don't have any armour apart from their battered helmets. "Boss said any carts or means of escape are to be blocked off, they still haven't found the princess and until she is dead he can't claim the throne." The two guards go back to silence as Sai manages to get behind one of them, she waves Cason over. Even their lowest ranking must be quite strong so getting the jump on them will definitely help. (precision roll, 15 for sneaking up behind them)

Luckily two of the other three Sai had seen seem to be walking over to a small gate, used for supply carts so won' be able to respond in time to an attack. One holds a heavy chain and it looks like they are going to lock it so the two mercenaries need to get out fast before their only escape route is blocked. The last one appears to be studying a window to the far end of this side of the house that has been left ajar.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[Roll Result: 15 on the doooooot!)

While he was far from being as unarmored as his scantily clad lady-lizard, Cason knew his way around in a dangerous situation. He moved the instant he was waved over, hoping that both Amir and Aneesa would stay out of trouble until the duo could get them a way out of there. As he approached and got near the other, the armored mercenary readied his grip and knew full well that if they failed to pull this off then he'd fail his job and likely get killed in this. For both his own sake and to at least finish the dead king's job, he'd have to get Aneesa out of here. He'd nod toward the Salamander, making it clear he'd follow her lead!

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Sai nods back to Cason, holding her sword in both hands she says something in a low tone, too quiet for even Cason to hear, and the entire length of the blade is enveloped in a bright orange fire, before the guard in front of her has chance to turn around she has already thrust it through his chest, the fire seeming to have magical properties at the ease it slices through him. Cason does the same, (strength roll, 15 with an advantage. got 17) both guards drop to the floor and Sai puts her sword out by stuffing it back into its sheath in one practiced motion. Apart from the slightly charred smell there is nothing to alert the other guards to their presence, the two they just killed not even having chance to shout for help.

Aneesa comes out, leading Amir by the hand and trying to be as quiet as possible as they head to the cart, the princess is still clutching the sword tightly, making her knuckles white. Adrenaline seems to have stopped her getting too emotional at least for the moment. Although Aneesa can move silently due to being a bit more with it and the fact her snake half is very quiet to move around on Amir isn't so lucky. He slips on a stone, letting out a surprised yelp and causing all three of the guards to turn around and see the party.

The two guards at the gate hurry to close it as the third disappears around the corner of the building to call for backup. Luckily Sai and Cason are close enough to jump into the cart with ease, sitting on the front bench Sai takes the reigns of the two horses standing and waiting for directions. A few seconds later Amir has clambered into the back and Aneesa follows soon after, struggling to pull herself up but she manages to do it. The cart is quite full but there is enough room for the two passengers sat in the back, even room for Aneesa to coil herself up properly. Apart from the two well bred horses pulling it the cart is an unassuming, if large, traders wagon with a white tarp pulled over the top in a big arch. 

When everyone is in Sai pulls the reigns, making the horses break into a run from a standing start, showing just how expensive these horses must be. The two guards trying to push the gate closed jump out of the way as the cart careens through the gap and down the trail leading away from the house. It is just in time as well, the reinforcements have arrived, several of the better equipped soldiers running around the corner along with a giant cyclops. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
His blade had been bloodied, a quick shake of it enough to at least remove much of it. He'd cursed at the sight of the girly boy tripping and alerting the others, but he had at least waited for the duo to make it into the wagon before climbing up and into the passenger's spot beside Sai. They'd been lucky enough to slip free just in time, Cason gripping the wagon's railing as he looked back and they made away from the castle. He cursed under his breath, but sat back and carefully sheathed his weapon with a sigh and leaning back ever so slightly.

"Good job, Sai... remind me to show you my thanks when we get the time..."

Looking back, he took in the sight of the coiled princess and her friend with his frown returning ever so slightly. The girl had kept her father's blade, but she certainly seemed shaken up. It was enough to make the man crawl ever so carefully to face them with one hand holding his now-sheathed blade and the other holding the side of the wagon's tarp to ensure he didn't go flying away.

"Aneesa, are you and Amir alright? Neither of you got hurt, right? We may have to ride for a while, so if you are... I need to know. We can at least try to get something to tend to you if so."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Aneesa is still shaking but the effects of the Adrenalin keep her from completely breaking down, she looks at the length of her tail, the scales are a bit mucky from their sudden escape but there isn't any physical damage to her. "Um... n...no." She seems to be on the verge of tears so talking to her might not be the best idea right now. Amir gives a thumbs up but soon collapses back and blacks out from the shock of everything that has happened.

The cart continues down the trail for around ten hours, the time passing by in silence, now they are a long way away from the castle Sai is feeling safe enough to slow the horses down to a gentle trot. Both of the ones in the back are asleep, their energy drained, Aneesa has fallen asleep with her head on a sack of some kind and the trappy lord hugs the end of the princesses tail tightly, resting his head on her red and black striped scales. Sai breaths a sigh of relief, looking back and seeing nothing but an empty trail, no pursuing horses in sight for miles down the straight road.

"Phew..... glad I had your help, not sure i could've done it without you." Sai rests her head on His shoulder, finned ears drooping in exhaustion from controlling the reigns for so long. "I don't suppose you would mind taking over, wake me up when we get to the lake, it's around a days ride from the castle so it shouldn't take tha........." With that she is asleep, breathing lightly and resting against him, he quickly grabs the reigns from her hands and the cart carries on down the trail. Her face settles into a light smile and her tail wraps around his waist lightly, looking far too innocent and cute for a mercenary that just led an escape from such a massive attack.

============== 10 hours later ==================

The lake comes into view as Cason struggles to stay awake, night has fallen again and no one in the party has eaten or drank anything for the full time they have been on the road, not daring to stop for something to eat. Sai gently nuzzles his neck in her sleep, the other two having woken up and just sat there staring into nothingness. Aneesa definitely looks worse for wear, no physical damage but the damage ot her mentally is huge, she just sits there looking at the gleaming sword in her hands. Amir looks a bit better but he has still lived a sheltered life so the shock of the brutal killings weighs heavily on his mind.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Cason had to admit that he was truly tired after so many hours of riding and handling the reins. Unlike Sai, who got to rest immediately, the armored man was far from able to sleep. He was looking for anywhere to hide away for now, but there was little to hide behind in a desert like this. The lake nearby was almost good enough to rest near... and as he brought the wagon to a halt, that's exactly what he had intended to do. It took a lot of effort to slow the two horses, but once they had come to a halt he finally sighed. One hand moved to squeeze the Salamander beside him before gently slipping an arm under her legs and bringing the tailed gal into his lap in a carry. The horses were secure and the brakes thrown, the man hopping down and almost stumbling as he tried to keep her undisturbed. He would walk around to the back, finally setting his eyes on both of them. The girly boy hadn't seen death, but Aneesa had witnessed her father brutally killed.

"Aneesa, come down and bring Amir with you... we're going to rest here. I... if you want to talk, I'm going to set Sai down and get out of my armor. After that, I'll come over to get us some food to eat and maybe something to drink if we got anything fancy... we can talk then."

Turning, he grunted at the weight of his salamander friend-with-benefits before bringing her over and lowering her onto the grass around the beautiful lake. It had taken all his strength to lower and almost all of it to stand back up. His armor felt so heavy that as he turned he let it fall into the grassy sands beneath him and beside Sai. Even out of his armor, his body still felt heavy enough to make him try and stretch and almost stumble. He'd have to get them some food, wake up Sai, and then take his own chance to rest... but he had to try and stay awake for a while longer.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Aneesa slides awkwardly out of the cart without saying anything, she has stopped crying at least but it appears she will need time to come to terms with it. Amir follows soon after, he looks a lot better than her but is still shook up. Aneesa turns to Cason after getting onto the ground. "Th...thank you Cason, I..... maybe everyone deserves a second chance......" She goes to the side of the lake, carrying a couple of large tents in bags. Amir also carries a large cooking pot to the shore of the lake.

Sai slowly gets up, looking well rested and yawning, she turns to Cason with a contented look on her face. "Hey Cason thanks for taking over, we can set up camp on the shore and we can all get a good rest, since i just slept i can take watch. She walks over to the two shook up companions, taking over with the tent building. "Hey Cason, can you get some firewood? There's an axe in the cart you can use."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The exhausted man had at least been happy to hear he earned a second chance, but while he had seemed about ready to relax he was told to get firewood.

"What? But-... alright... just give me a moment."

Cason leaned back and stretched gently once more as he walked to the back of the wagon. Retrieving the axe, it certainly wasn't very awesome to hold such a tool in his current state. But like the job it had to be finished, even if it meant he collapsed halfway through chopping. It didn't take but a moment to find a fallen tree nearby, moving over to it and turning the tool over in his hands.

"Fine... but in return, Sai, you're going to be a pillow for me while you're on watch! Fuck... this axe is at least not as heavy as you were..."

He began the act of preparing firewood after making his quick jab at the well-rested salamander. If it weren't for their company, he'd have demanded she bend over and take it up her backdoor just to make things not as great for her and to get off. The liar of a mercenary was far from relaxed as he cut off small sections of the fallen lumber. It was far from ideal and far from the best work the man could do, but it only took a few minutes to get enough to hold them over for a while at least. Rather than take the axe, he simply drove the tool into the fallen tree to remain there until they needed to get going. Before they knew it, he was approaching the tent with both arms carrying the chopped up wood and his steps sluggish. He couldn't even bother going to retrieve his arm as he dropped it to the ground with a sigh.

"I mean it... I expect to wake up to your tits over my head..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Well i guess you did earn it....." Sai finishes setting up the tents and lights the fire with her sword, before long there is a roaring fire, Amir has collected some water to boil in the pot and Aneesa has attempted to cook. It is a combination of the more perishable things in the back of the cart and looks..... edible at the very least. "Alright it might not look nice but, we need to eat and gain some strength!" It seems Sai is trying to keep upbeat for Aneesa and Amir, Aneesa even manages a smile before digging in.

An hour later everyone has finished their meals, Sai and Amir are taking turns putting wood on the fire to keep it going and Aneesa has retired to her tent shared with Amir. "So Cason, you're a mercenary just like Sai then? You didn't seem bothered about those two people..." Amir speaks in an accent, his dark skin and jet black hair show a very obvious connection to the desert continent. Sai nudges him in the ribs. "So feeling better now?" Amir just nods quietly, although he is close to Aneesa it wasn't his father that died so he is already starting to come to terms with what just happened.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The food and brief rest had been pleasant, his head on the nice thighs of his salamander fuck-friend. His eyes were closed, but his position atop her lap was that of a man who was still somewhat on edge. The accented voice of Amir had caught his attention, however and caused him to open an eye tiredly.

"Death isn't new to me... and our jobs are to keep you both safe. Killing two people to do that isn't a problem. Dwelling on it certainly won't help..."

His hand moved to give Sai a playful grope to the bottom of her chest since Aneesa wasn't there to judge. Not like Amir could possibly be unaware of his lustful companion's true identity. But his eyes moved to rest on the prince with a smirk.

"If you need help, I can help you focus on other things... but resting up and checking on Aneesa might be a better idea. Think you can do that...?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Sai looks down at Cason, brushing a strand of hair out of his face, if he looked up her would get a nice face full of lightly tanned underboob. "Yeah I guess I should go to bed, goodnight Sai and.... Cason" Sai's tail rubs along Casons inner thigh, she seems up for a bit of fun but is waiting for Cason to see if he is up for it as well. Amir ducks inside the tent, there is the sound of brief shuffling and the tent goes silent, both of its occupants laying down sound asleep.

"Y'know, Amir seems to have gotten better but Aneesa, it feels like she isn't ever going to get over her father's death...." She says in a concerned tone, still lightly teasing Cason as he uses her lap as a pillow, she throws another log into the fire, the faint crackling mixing with the noise of insects and nocturnal animals in the lightly wooded area that is a stark contrast to the desert roads they would be traveling on in a short while. The salamander is wide awake and constantly looking around, taking her sentry job quite seriously.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The bulge in his pants was a sign that his body was more than up to expending energy to fuck the salamander. It was more than enough teasing to get him to get up and off her lap and turn to kiss her. Kneeling before her, he took hold of her tightly clad top and tugged it up to reveal her teats.

"Maybe," he said as he took both of the jugs in either hand to massage lightly, "But talking to her now... would it benefit her? I mean... she certainly doesn't need to talk about her old man... well, you know."

Cason would gently kiss her as his hands tugged and groped to try and get her more in the mood. Keeping watch was something they could do while rutting, but doing anything rough and womb-filling wasn't going to happen with the nobles nearby. A casual hook-up, maybe, but nothing as hot as before.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Although her tail isn't as dexterous as Aneesa's but it certainly gets the job done, she unzips his pants to release the erect dick and wraps her tail around it, the soft scales on the underside feeling amazing on his shaft. "Well maybe not now but...... I think if we don't help her she is gonna fall into a hole we can't help her out of." She gives him a long, passionate kiss on the lips, breaking it after what feels like an eternity.

Sai gently lifts his head up so she can stand up, she walks over to their tent, taking off her panties and top, tossing them to the side as her hips sway hypnotically. From the way she is acting it seems the sexy lizard girl wants a slow sensual fuck this time around. "Hey, you coming?" She is laid on her back in the tent, tail slowly waving from side to side as one hand goes to cup a breast and the other spreads her pussy lips apart, exposing her soft insides to the cool night air.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Leaving the camp unmatched wasn't ideal, the sauntering salamander was too tempting for Cason. He'd begun pulling his own clothes off after he got up and gave chase. If fixing Aneesa were as simple as fucking her, he'd more than oblige. But as he entered and dropped his clothes, the man came right up and brushed her tail away to slide his large prick between her thighs and along her cunny before dragging her to the ground. Keeping her facedown, he kissed her back and moved both hands to grope her pinned chest while bumping his large cock between her.

"Maybe you should invite them... unless you don't want to share. I bet fucking her silly could help Aneesa... and helping Amir forget those deaths could be a good excuse to see if he's as girly as he looks. But... I can't resist getting to fuck you at this point. Even with them trying to no doubt find us, I'd enjoy pounding you from when we wake to when we sleep..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Well i heard lamias can get pretty broody so you might be the one getting fucked silly." She says in a teasing tone, moving her hips back to put the head of his cock inside her wet and tight entrance. "mmm i will never get tired of that..." Sai's eyes are closed and she bites her bottom lip in bliss, after a few seconds she looks back to Cason. "Well you gonna fuck me or what, we don't have all night, you need some sleep after all."

He has the salamander girl gasping and panting just from his head in her tight entrance. Despite talking about lamias being especially broody she seems to be the same, probably an adaption since salamanders tend to have a low chance of conception so the more sex they have the better.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Oh, I'm going to fuck you... n-ngh. I know you want to get knocked up with our kid, but have some control..."

Without further ado, he pushed into her and kept her nice and pinned beneath him as he buried his face against her neck. One hand left her tits to direct her tail to wrap around him to make the close-up face-down sexy more binding for his bottom. The other hand squeezed and seemed to try and milk her as he kept up kissing and teasing the scaly woman. The lewd impacts from last time were fully replaced with the soft pats of her heiny ever so gently wiggling as he pushed entirely in and out if her.

"I hope we get out if this soon... nothing to do besides fuck and keep our clients alive... right?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The pent up lizard is far beyond the point of being able to reply, moaning with each thrust she wraps her tail around her partners waist as he fucks her nice and deep. "Ohhhh fuuuuuu" She moans as her pussy clenches around the intruder, pushing her hips back with each thrust and causing a loud slapping to fill the air.

Neither of the two bodyguards cares about the noise they are creating anymore, but there isn't a single bit of movement from the other tent so its occupants must still be soundly asleep. The salamander gasps at the tugging of her sensitive bud, her pussy squeezing hard each time he pinches her nice sized breasts.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"G-gods, this hole! G-guah! Fuck!"

Reigning himself in and wrapped by her tail, he pushed into her and began molesting both breasts once more. She'd feel the large man pin her down possessively and kiss her cheeks and neck as he prevented her from moving those nice hips back into him. He wanted nice and sensual, not ass-smacking-raw and quick. Both hands continued trying to draw out more moans before raising to nibble one of the finned wars with a chuckle. This was definitely his favorite hole!

"Come on now... let's not rush through this. I want to make your cunt shaped exactly like my cock..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The nibbling of her finned ear causes the stuffed girl to gasp, she turns around to look at Cason when he stops. "Aahh unnfff, i guess a nice slow fuck is good as well...." She shudders each time he bottoms out inside her, the nice slow thrusts giving her time to feel every minute detail of his impressive rod. Cason can also do the same, able to feel every fold and tiny detail of her tight squeezing pussy.

"F....fuck this is nice" She says, moaning as she rests her head on the floor of the tent, from the way her pussy is squeezing as her body is shuddering it appears she is getting close to finishing. The fact she lacks even a small bump to indicate a growing egg inside her shows he hadn't gotten her pregnant last time but that could all change and the way she is squeezing and moaning it seems like the broody salamander won't be happy until he knocks her up!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
In his position atop her, getting to learn the inside of his tail-tangling lover was amazing. Cason kept up his nipping and kissing of Sai's ears and neck, the soft smack filling their tent as he groped and tugged in contrast to the steady and deep crawls through her love-tunnel. It wasn't that he got aroused from all the death in the hall, but the man felt an equally instinctual desire to reproduce with his salamander lover. The idea of her carrying an egg around inside her and then laying it to be hatched into some half-breed kid was almost too tempting. Salamander eggs didn't take long to make and lay, but they were one of the few races to come out the womb as not just pathetic infants due to a lengthy period as an egg. It made their race quick to reproduce and regrow in number when they're able to hide for even a measly few years.

"Y-Yeah... it'd be a lot nicer if we had a bed and the time to do this all day... g-guah~... n-n-nGH~! C-Cum with me, g-got it?!"

He felt the sensation to cum building, his cock throbbing and the pace growing rougher for a few moments before he pushed into her and moved both hands to her shoulder in a nice hold to keep the girl pinned and unable to wiggle free even if she had wanted to. Fully hilted, the large human meat inside her pumped its seed nice and deep into her womb while Cason panted and moaned in a mix of exhaustion from even this slow-paced rut and the pleasure of getting something so sensual like this impregnation-focused sex. The fact his eyes were fluttering closed even as he was atop her was more than enough to make it clear that their lovemaking wasn't going to be more than a single session unless she rode him in his sleep!