A land of sand, gems and blood. (For BubbleLord)

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"J....just leave or I will have you executed......"  She says, barely disguising the anger in her voice. Her hands are clenched into fists and are shaking slightly. "P....please" There is nothing left in her voice of the normal naive but kind princess he had met just a few hours ago, only a scared and angry girl. She seems to be on the verge of tears again, staying would be a very bad idea.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[Roll Result: 18]

Cason had stepped back at her anger, but the bodyguard was thinking a lot more carefully now. She could still go back on her word... and that was enough that he finally gulped down his pride and figured the only way to fix this was to lie one final time. It wasn't going to be some puny lie, though... it was one to top even the one that had got him off.

"I-I... I'm not... j-just some random bodyguard. I... I am prince from Eokesh."

He'd mentioned being a slave and a mercenary, but if she had been naive before he could only hope the idea might disarm her shock and anger... to both save his hide and repair the beauty's view of him.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Y...you're a what???" She stammers out, a look of confusion on her face. She recovers quickly though. "Even so, you violated me in my own bedroom and we aren't even married, so no I can't forgive you. I already said I won't have you executed and once today is over you will be leaving, forever." Even though she had bought the lie, it still doesn't change the fact he violated her so it will take more than that to salvage her opinion of him.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The man was flabbergasted as she accepted his lie about being a prince but still was content to send him off. The betrayal had simply been to much, the "prince" stepping back for a moment before bowing his head.

"Very... well, Princess. I'll go... but I really would like to spend more time with you. My actions aside, today was... nice."

The man turned and moved the chair out of the way before slipping outside and pulling the door shut. He'd ruined a good thing, the naive girl behind the doors ultimately having chosen to get rid of him. There was no way his lie would fly if she let slip what happened. The chainmail adorned man walked over and dropped to his knees, taking a moment to fight off the sinking sensation.

"Damn it... i-if they send me back... I-I... I'll be forced to be some slave again..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The rest of the hour passes by uneventfully, eventually the older maid from before walks down the hall and to the door, ignoring the bodyguard although he can still tell she has open hostility towards him for what he did earlier. "Princess, it is time to attend the dinner." The princess comes out of the room silently, not even looking at Cason and follows the maid to the dining hall, she seems to have recovered at least a little bit. Her face looks normal although Cason should probably not try talking to her right now or it might set her off again.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The arrival of the maid had gotten the "prince" rather hopeful even though she wasn't fond of him. However, when she emerged with the lamia princess it was clear that trying to talk to her wasn't going to work. It forced him to follow along as close as a bodyguard should, but the man favored the maid's side as they walked to at least have someone somewhat between them. His hand would sit upon his mace, eyes occasionally glancing toward Aneesa as they made their way all to the dinner. It would all boil down to if she kept her word or at least calmed down enough to talk to... but he was hopeful that maybe his job could be salvaged at the very least. The man was a slimeball for what he did, he knew that much, but the only way he could even try to make up for it was if she didn't have him sent away.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The trio carry on through halls and around corners before they arrive outside a giant set of double doors, laughter and loud chatter can be heard from the other side, an orange glow escaping through the gap in between the doors. Aneesa takes a moment to collect her self before entering the room and the chatter dies down for a second. The maid gives a short bow to Cason before heading back down the hall.

Inside the dining hall is a giant long oak table, people in fancy and expensive looking outfits fill about a hundred seats with the king sitting at the end closest to the door, next to him is a large cushion, obviously to seat the princess. The source of the warm glow is at the opposite side of the room, a large fireplace that lights up the whole room and makes it pleasently warm even with the cold desert night rapidly approaching. Large platters of food and bottles of drink cover the table, the guests heartily eating it.

"Ahhh there's my beautiful daughter!" The king stands up with a big smile across his face, he puts his arm around her shoulder and brings her over to the table, she gives a bow before resting on the cushion, coiling her tail up underneath her. A guard in exceptionally well maintained armor directs Cason to a smaller table in the corner of the room with a smaller but not insignificant platter of food. Seated around it are several other bodyguards who must have come with the various landowners and rich sat around the large table.

The king performs a toast and a small speech before letting his guests continue on with their meal, Aneesa certainly seems in her element, chatting and talking with her guests. She seems to have control over her feelings, although she never even glances at the smaller table Cason is seated at.

"So stranger..... who're you with?"

A drunk looking salamander girl asks, judging by the giant mug full of beer she is holding it certainly seems she has been enjoying the free alcohol. Her clawed hands grasps the mug, the red scales on her natural armoured gaunlets glinting in the firelight. "Imm with...uuuu.... that guy ovah ther!" She points towards a young looking woman, no older than 19, she seems to be panicking as she is stuck between two very well endowed young ladies that seem to be vying for her attention. "Kid never could handle a girl.... heh...." The salamander is wearing very little in the way of armour, just a skimpy bikini with her own natural defences. 

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Cason feels hurt that she completely ignores him, but Aneesa wasn't going to forgive him anytime soon it seemed. The one benefit was getting to sit with a seemingly drunk and skimpily-clad salamander gal. The gods were practically on his side to keep tossing these sexy reptilian gals at him. A part of him was already hoping she'd be up for sex, but that was lost as his eyes got directed to the "guy" she pointed out.

"Er... she certainly seems out of it. Cute, too. First the Princess is mind-blowingly attractive, then I meet a sexy salamander gal like you, then catch sight of her? This place is full of women that a man would kill for... no wonder the king is worried about Aneesa."

All he could do was hope the subtle flirt sank in, grabbing his own mug as his eyes sat on the lamia woman's nice ass. He couldn't imagine drinking yet, but he was starting to get there. It was like being a slave with how ignored he felt.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The salamander sits closer on the bench to cason, pressing her nice sized C cup breasts against his side before turning around to face the table, now Cason can get a good look down her cleavage, smaller than the princess but still a nice size. It seems she is far too drunk for any subtle forms of flirting, she laughs when he refers to her lord as a girl. "Hah!.... you know he's a guy right?" On closer inspection it appears even in her drunken state she is right, the trappy guy has an androgynous face with long silver hair that reaches their lower back and is pulled back in a ponytail. His flat chest and attire, a smart looking suit, certainly makes it seem like the salamander is right.

She takes another swig of her drink, slamming the mug back down and sending beer splashing over the table. "Ahhh... but i get whhhaa you mean by the princess bein sexy." She points at the princesses pristine thick tail, the red and black scales glinting in the firelight. "I wouldnt mind a go on tha!"

The drink he is holding seems very powerful with even a slight whiff of its aroma, in the desert water is scarce so all their alcohol is extremely powerful to avoid using a lot of water to get drunk. One pint is about the same strength as 4 pints of Eokesh's strongest beer.

Cason could ask the salamander about herself, her master or he could try some not so subtle flirting and see if she would be interested (char roll, req 10).

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[Roll Result: 13]

The salamander was clearly drunk, especially if she had been drinking the stuff he had near his face. A sip of it would get any normal being buzzed! But that, in the same essence, seemed like it would work in his advantage. The salamander seemed the sort to like girls and boys alike and her scantily-clad body was pretty much on full display. His eyes shifted to the Princess' scaled rump for a few moments before finally making a judgment call. The princess wasn't going anywhere and in a room of so many bodguards and nobles alike, she wasn't at risk here.

"Hey uh... you know, I wouldn't mind getting to know about that one you're with. I'm guarding the princess, but I'm a prince from Eokesh. In my homeland, it's customary to find beautiful women and men no matter their birth... think you'd want to have some fun while they act formal?"

Eokesh had no family lines, so any prince from it was self-proclaimed. But his story-spinning was on point so he figured maybe now was the time to try and make the most of the trip. If he had a salamander gal like this one fall for him, he could make a living with both of their paychecks easily! Hell, if she was as perverted as he was...

"Since your friend is having a rough time with the ladies, why don't we retire for a while? Go teach him some... tricks, maybe see if he should be a lady?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The salamander girl gives him a predatory look and presses her breasts onto Cason again, but now he can feel her erect nipples straining against the thin black material of her tiny bikini that barely covers her. She certainly isn't shy.

"Hmm if you wanted some fun you could've just said..." She says in a teasing voice. "It's been so long since i had a nice dick....." She looks over to the trap, one of the two well endowed women is now stuffing her breasts into his face while he panicks and gasps for air. "Well looks like the master is doing fine, although I don't think he'll be going anywhere. Y'know I thought i'd get to ride him all the time but he never wants any." She pouts. "And i can't exactly force myself on my employer either...."

She nibbles at Cason's neck lightly, whispering in his ear. "So are you gonna help this pent up lizard or not?" She still seems drunk but her speech has improved, showing just how high her alcohol tolerance must be. Looking down at her crotch Cason can see the small amount of black material is practically soaked through, a drop of her pussy juice runs down the inside of her thigh, making the tanned skin reflect the firelight. She is far too worked up to answer any questions right now so maybe he can try again later. It appears she has straight up ignored his lie, either not hearing it or just being far too worked up to care.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The instant she had opted to ignore his lie, he had been somewhat worried. But the fact she was apparently buzzed enough to bluntly drip fluid in her skimpy clothes among so many nobles was all he needed. It took all he had in him to not just tear off her clothes and fuck her with the entire court as the audience. But Cason was smart enough to know better. Instead, while she nibbled at his neck, his hand moved to discretely squeeze a handful of her ass.

"Anything to get out of here... let's find a nearby room so I can fuck your brains out, then. You wouldn't believe how much the princess is when it comes to leaving a guy wanting more..."

Getting up and dragging her to her feet with him, he didn't have any sort of embarrassment once he'd determined their plan. One hand had a super alcoholic beverage and the other had a nice derriere, so there was no need to worry about who judged him. If the princess thought he was so despicable, maybe having sex during her dinner would make her burn with jealousy and her own need. That big dildo and her first taste of cum was a dangerous combination, one he could only hope would have her coming looking for more... but until then, he had a tanned and scaled salamander gal ready to ride his prick.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She lets out a surprised gasp as he grabs her big ass, completely bare save for a thin strip of material running up between her cheeks, if she bent over while spreading her ass anyone looking would get to see her neat little hole poking out from either side of the black skimpy material. "MMmm, lets save this for when we get somewhere a little more... private." She pushes his hand off her nice derriere with one of her scaled hands. Then she wraps her muscular red tail around his waist, using the tip to tease his crotch before standing up.

She quickly walks over to the trap, saying something in his ear and he replies with a nod, head now being assaulted on two fronts by both sets of huge boobs being pressed against it. She walks back, grabbing hold of Cason's wrist and dashes out the door, feminine fluids running down her legs. "Alright, I think there's a few spare rooms over here you sexy boy." She drags him by the hand through the castle to a deserted looking hall with doors down one side and large windows down the other, the only light is the moon filtering through the large windows.

She knocks on a door, once she is happy there is no-one inside she heads in, leaving Cason out in the hall. "Come in, there's no-one near here so we won't be disturbed." The room is huge with a giant bed on one side and various tables, chairs and wardrobes on the other. It is certainly less fancy than the princesses room but several times nicer than anything Cason has ever stayed in. The salamander girl is waiting on the other side of the door for him, now squeezing her breasts under the tiny bikini as the panty part or to be more accurate, the thong part, is completely soaked and sticks to her juicy pussy. Cason can quite easily make out the outline of her erect clit and engorged lips.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he'd missed out on Aneesa and he wasn't getting to have fun with the girly boy, his prick was more than ecstatic at the idea of fucking one of the salamander gals. They had gone a bit out of their way for privacy, but the instant she had found them a room he was already considering downing his drink. Getting shitfaced, however, wouldn't give him his best for finally getting to fuck someone. The teasing her tail had done when she removed his hand from her ass had already been more than enough to set the mood. He pushed the door closed behind them, the moonlight more than enough as he walked over to the gal without the slightest regret at shirking his job. If he was going to get sent away he might as well enjoy himself, right? Pulling his armor off and his shirt up, she'd get a good look at the whip scars that dotted his torso as the chainmail and breastplate clanked to the ground.

"Even if we were, I think we'd just have to keep fucking. I haven't been with one of your kind before... I'm excited."

He raised the cup to take the smallest of sips, the alcohol giving him an almost immediate buzz as he smiled lustfully. His free hand moved to tug his pants off as he came to the edge of the bed, leaving all nine inches of his human prick hard and on display before her. Offering her the cup, he'd take the time to study her with a smirk.

"Drink some... you're going to be moaning for more whether you're drunk or sober. That cunt is going to be shaped like my cock before I stop... maybe take a spin at that backdoor, too..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Mmm, or maybe you'll be the one panting and moaning." The woman gives a coy smile, slowly taking off the tiny piece of cloth covering her breasts and exposing her erect nipples to him. Suddenly she dashes towards him, jumping on top and knocking him back on the bed, she grinds his dick against the soaking wet cloth of her black thong, moaning as her clit and sensitive lips rub on the large shaft.

It seems like the Salamander girl is going to be taking control of this little session, she leans down, giving him a kiss on the lips before pushing a nipple into his mouth. "mmm why don't you put that tongue to work on my nipple..." She carries on grinding against him, enjoying her position of dominance.

He could try and turn the tables (strength, req 16) Or let the salamander carry on, she certainly seems to have lots of fun planned.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
[Roll Result: 17]

Getting knocked back and onto the bed and having her grind her wet clothing-clad cunt against him was certainly nice, but the teasing was too much. He'd been denied Aneesa because he made a royal mistake, and with a mouthful of nipple it felt almost like he wasn't going to get to pick the fun. Salamanders were notorious for their lust and ability to take control of situations, so it was even more likely that the powerful woman atop him would simply try to ride him into submission. But Cason wanted to take the lead and make up for losing his catch. His hold on her nipple and tit tightened, the man's left hand moving to the other breast while his free hand grabbed her wrist. Rolling the two of them over and pinning her on her back, the man popped off the breast as he reached to the black thong and practically tore it off.

"Why don't we put this cunt to work on my cock, too?"

He didn't wait for any answers, not even looking back and to the shaft and receiving hole as he pushed inside her. Both of them were strong mercenaries, both of them wanted it, and both of them were going to get their sex. Even if they were far away, he wanted to be the one at least organizing the hip-smacking sounds that made any noble at the dinner who did hear them get nice and horny. This was the closest way to get back at Aneesa... having sex with a salamander he didn't even get the name of. He'd not even tried to register more than her basic features such as her eyes and hair. All he cared about when it came to her tits was that he had one of them getting groped in one hand and the other was getting its nipple tugged as he locked lips with her. But all that was just foreplay compared to how her thrusted down and into her love-tunnel in an effort to test exactly how many of the rumors about her kind were true...

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The first thing that hits him when he forces his way into her soaked honeypot is just how hot and wet it is. Her pussy is far warmer than any other he has had and it is extremely easy to slide inside her tight hole due to just how wet she is, lubricant pours out of her hole even with his dick filling it. He notices her hole is tight but not virgin vice like tightness, a result of her previous sdxual activity and her pussy being designed to pleasure far larger, male salamander cocks.

As her erect nipples are played with or sucked the salamander bodyguard twists around under him, moaning lewdly as the combined pleasure of her nipples and violated hole. "Mmm, i like a guy that can take charge..." Although the sex is incredible Cason feels something else prodding at his back door, looking back it is revealed to be the salamanders tail, coated in her own fluids. It seems the sexy lizard woman isn't one to give up total control no matter what!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Cason underwent the fear that any heterosexual male would even when about to take an almost legendary-like cunt for his prize. A tail at his backdoor that caused him to break the kiss and look back so quick that he fell back and released her tits to do so. It was quick enough that the tail didn't get to violate his virgin hole, but it also resulted in a rather... awkward situation. Specifically, it caused his prick to slip loose from her tight pussy and for him to flop atop her tail and pinning it to the bed near its base.

"H-Hey now... I-I'm all for taking charge and having fun, b-but... uh... I don't think I'd want to get... um... tailed."

Now he felt like Aneesa likely had when she had found out that she sucked his cock, that uncomfortable tensing at the prospect of getting his backdoor spread like the girly slaves he'd worked alongside back in Eokesh. The only reason he'd escaped such carnal buttfuckery was that Cason had been strong and too handsome for his master's tastes! Not once had the idea of getting defiled inspired him to get aroused and the idea of the fine tit-bearing scale-dame pegging him wasn't any different as he thought of something. Maybe... she was sensitive like Aneesa's kind? Looking back, he'd reach out and take hold of the end of the plump lizard tail's end before tentatively reaching out to rub the slicked-up end. At the very least, he could disguise it as a way of wanting to get a taste of her fluids...

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Through some pure coincidence or karma, it seems Cason has been given a taste of his own medicine. The lizard girl pouts as he slips out of her slavering cunny and onto her thick tail. Her nipples now free from his teasing standing erect and she moves a hand up to tease one of them.

"Hey... If you didn't want it you should've just said..... now get that thing back in!"

Her protests are quickly silenced as he grabs a hold of her tail, letting out a slight gasp as he grasps the sensitive end. Although it is nowhere hear as sensitive as a lamia's tail tip it certainly has an effect on her as she quietens down, her pussy carries on leaking fluid, the teasing of her sensisitve spot causing her to gasp and moan quietly. "P...please.... put it in...." There is little left of the feisty salamander that had tried to dominate him earlier, the lizard woman now laying back and her tail weakly trying to escape his grasp but it, like the rest of her, seems to have lost its strength.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He actually used knowledge to get control of her? Keeping a grip on her tail in his right hand and gently rubbing his thumb against the end, he crawled back over and shoved himself back in. Almost getting defiled by a tail had keyed him in considerably on how he no doubt made his snaky princess felt. It also taught him to grab any of his reptile lovers by the tail to keep them away from his backdoor. But as he sank entirely into her and put his free hand on the bed beside the submissive mander's head to support himself. Connecting them with the needy cunt and his rod, he completed the circuit by kissing her with a nice, lewd smack of their hips. He was more than horny enough to not bother holding back, the lewd collisions not even bugging him in the slightest. This gal needed a proper fuck and he needed to get off!

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"P...please let go....that's my weak spot." Is all she can manage to say in a weak voice before he fills her in one swift motion, causing her to moan loudly and shudder slightly with each thrust. It seems grabbing hold of her tail has given Cason total control over the feisty salamander, but it's unlikely she won't try to get revenge at some point.

"F...fuck, this is the best i've had in ages!" The pent up lizard cries before she is silenced by the kiss from Cason, only the loud smacking of their hips and the occasioanl muffled moan left to reverberate through the empty hall. She quickly pushes back into the kiss, even trying to stick her tongue in his mouth as her needy lewd fuckhole squeezes and massages the dick rapidly pounding its wet depths. From her cunny squeezing his dick hard and her moaning into the kiss Cason can tell the sexy salamander certainly doesn't mind a proper rough fucking, even as his grip of her tail turns her totally submissive.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Mmmfah~, d-don't worry, I can give it to you so it's the best you've ever had!"

As he pounded harder and faster, his grip finally released the tail so he could grip the sheets with both hands and thrust with all his strength. She wanted rough and, based on their make-out session, she was certainly getting into the rut. Total strangers and yet they were fucking each other's brains out so loudly that the whole hallway could have heard them going at it. His cock throbbed as he carried out the deepfuck for a few moments more before finally pulling back and out of her. The cold air stung for the briefest of an instance, one arm moving to grab one of her scaly legs and lift it over his shoulder to open her up even more and to slightly roll her over onto her side. And the instant it happened, he was right back inside and pounding her with the leg still held to rise up and over him.

"T-Tell me where you want it! I think I'm going to burst soon with how t-tight you are!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She lets out a suprised yelp at the change of position but seems to enjoy as he hits even deeper spots inside her, her tail whipping around behind her as she lets out loud moans. Her pussy seems to spasm and tighten around his dick as she also approaches her own orgasm. "O...outside! I don't want kids yet...." The salamander girl manages to say between pants, her whole body shuddering. The scaled leg over his shoulder pulls him all the way in, although she doesn't want to have kids it seems her body has other ideas!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Unfortunately for the salamander, Cason's mind was also telling him no... but his body... his body was telling him yes! With their lewd bodies wanting oh-so-much-more, he failed once more to follow what his mind said was smart. Clutching the leg resting on his shoulder, the man pounded one final, claiming time into her cunt before throwing his head back with a loud moan. His cum surged forth, the load nice and thick as one might expect from a healthy human male of his size! Smaller thrusts kept up through the orgasm to pump it nice and deeper into the tight and spasming hole. He couldn't have Aneesa, but taking and filling up the salamander he didn't even know the name of made up for it. Even if he were sent back home that very night, his body had ensured that it was quite likely he'd have a son or daughter out and in the world soon.

"F-Fuck... s-so... fucking great... haaa~... d-did... I come... h-haaa~... w-well, I guess we might end up being parents. N-Never been with a Salamander, but I certainly wish I had sooner... j-jeez. Filled you to the brim... I-I can feel it... a-around my cock..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The salamander quickly comes to her own orgasm, pussy squeezing down hard and milking the dick buried inside it as Cason cums inside her. She rests her head back and closes her eyes, breathing quickly as she enjoys her post orgasm bliss. With a shaking hand she pushes Cason back on the bed, the dick leaving the warm confines of her cunny causing a rush of their combined fluids to escape onto the bedsheets from her well used hole.

"Y....you'll take responsibility right?" She pushes herself up on her elbows, a pleased look on her face as she looks to the equally drained man. After a minute or so of panting she has regained enough strength to haul herself off the bed, walking over to the bathroom on shaky legs and carrying her minimal clothes to wash. "That was the best lay i've had in a while." She says, looking back. "Hope we can do it again some time!" She says with a wink, walking into the bathroom and closing the door, all Cason can hear is the clacking sound of her clawed feet on the tiled floor and then the sound of gurgling water.

The salamander seems to be planning on washing herself, not a bad idea for either of them considering they are both covered in each others cum and stink of sex. "I'll be out in a minute if you wanna use it!" The salamander shouts through the door, water splashing as she climbs into the bath. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"For one of the best women I've ever got the chance to fuck, I certainly don't mind taking responsibility..."

Watching her saunter her cum-dripping cooch off to bathe was certainly a beautiful sight, the man taking the time to stroke his dick to make sure any excess cum stained the bed they had borrowed. Whichever lucky maid cleaned this room up was going to at least have their work cut-out for them. It didn't take but a few moments longer for him to get up, the offer to get to use the bath after her causing him to smirk. Collecting his armor and clothes, he looked to his weapon resting near the doorway. Had he removed it from his belt? Opting to leave it behind, he walked into the bathroom where she had dropped into the bath before letting his things fall to the floor.

"I think I'd rather share. I certainly can't let a potential mother that I didn't even catch the name of bathe alone. Hell... a prince can't afford to let any lady be defenseless in an abandoned part of this place."

He'd move his way over and flop into the bath along with her, his still softening prick bumping her as he moved up alongside her to kiss her neck and squeeze the salamander girl's fine heiny. This is what he had wished the Princess had done, wanting more and to let him be the prince he tricked her into... but keeping the lie going after it had been so easily discarded earlier wasn't like it mattered that much. A hand moved to rub and clean at the gal's cunt, a smirk coming to his face.

"You can call me Cason, while I tend to this naughty hole's cleaning."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The bathroom is a large white tiled room, one side, near the huge stained glass window that illuminates the room with moonlight there is a toilet and a luxurious looking sink. On the other there is a large bath, big enough to fit four people easily, currently it is occupied by an exhausted looking salamander girl washing herself in the hot bubbly water.

She laughs at the lie, able to think straight after the good fucking. "You certainly don't look like a prince, where did you say you were from again?" The rubbing of her still oversensitive slit has her gasping though, cum joining the bathwater as the entrance of her hole is cleaned out to stop any dripping when they get back to the dining hall.

Not one to be outdone her tail moves to his crotch and wraps around his softening prick and gently stroking it underwater. It seems neither the lizard beauty nor the horny merc have the energy for another round but a bit of light teasing is still on the cards. "Hmmm i might just have to keep you!" She gives him a quick kiss on the cheek, hands going back to washing her hair afterwards.

"As for me.... well i never had a name, I wasn't born here although I can't really remember where I came from any more.... all I know is i ended up here as a slave, when the king finally got around to abolishing slavery i went into mercenery work. Turns out all this strength is better used holding a sword than working the land for next to nothing.." she does a comically over the top flex, laughing afterwards. "So yeah, i've been working as a bodyguard for my lord for the past few years, they treat me nice so i never saw any reason to leave...." 

She carries on teasing his shaft with her tail, her nipples standing erect again from the 'cleaning' of her filled hole. "As for my name? Well my lord gave me one since they found it odd i didn't have one, never needed it before but now.... it feels like i'm a bit more complete y'know? Name's Sai by the way, nice to meet ya Cason!" She extends a hand out to the father of her newly conceived child.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
He almost let out a pleasured sigh when the scaled woman wrapped up  his penis, but he reeled it in for now. She wasn't buying his tale as much as Aneesa had, but she was humoring him at the very least.

"Well, Sai... I guess you could say I'm a prince who got enslaved in Eokesh. But that's a good name. I'll definitely have to keep you. With how my job might be falling apart, I'll need to make sure I can convince your lord to let us be together..."

The moonlight was certainly making the outing memorably lit, his rubbing trying to match the pace of her strokes, kissing her neck, then cheek, then finally her lips as he supported her with the other arm behind back. For a night that seemed ruined by an angry princess, it seemed recovered by the breeding rut that almost certainly knocked up Sai. A part Salamander and Human child could be tough, part of him hoping that she'd give birth to a son just so they'd pass their strength on.

"So... You know I'm protecting a princess... who's the girly noble you were here with? I mean... is he an heir to some distant land? Those two women seemed to be enjoying him while you drank your heart out..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"A prince from Eokesh, i've never been there but i know enough to know that any royalty there is by name only" She gives him a teasing poke with a scaled finger before sitting back to where she was before. "Well he is a high ranking noble in these lands, he refers to the princess as his cousin and they know each other quite well..... Their fathers are good friends so they aren't blood related but they spent so much time together they pretty much are related." Her stroking slowls down until it is almost painfully slow, teasing his cock but never going fast enough to make him cum.

"Anyway, what's that about your job being in trouble. My lord always said she is kind, if a bit naive so i can't imagine she would be mean to someone if they didn't do anything wrong." She moves closer to him, rising up out of the water and slowly inching down when above him, her wet breasts pressed against his chest. She gasps and moans as his rigid cock enters her pussy again, once he is buried in her tight fuck hole she doesn't move though, letting them both enjoy the feeling, Cason of his cock being wrapped in her warm soft insides with the occasional spasm of her pussy to keep his rod hard and Sai enjoys the full feeling of the large rod inside her. 

"Mmm, your dick was looking a bit chilly, so i just had to keep it nice and warm in my cunny." She wiggles around, causing his dick to stir up her insides and causing her to let out a moan. When she is comfortable sitting on his lap she kisses him on the lips, hard nipples pressing into his chest. The salamander doesn't seem interested in moving, instead opting to enjoy the feeling of their connection in the warm water.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
His lie had been seen through with ease, but that didn't stop him from smiling back at Sai. Hearing that the person she was guarding was a childhood friend of Aneesa gave him hope, especially since it was quite possible he could convince her and him to do him a favor. But that was shut out the moment she began teasing him and messing with his cock as if to try and make the tool edge along orgasm. It was so much so that when she had posed a question about what he had done, he wasn't even able to respond. Rather, he let out a moan and let his head fall back as he stiffened up within the nice cunt she'd dropped onto him. She didn't need to explain, though his sensitive prick definitely understood and was more than happy to snuggle with the tight and warm pussy.

Meeting her lips and moving both hands behind her back, he'd keep her in the kiss and enjoy the prodding nature of her erect nipples and the general closeness. Cason hadn't met a woman who was so quick to get friendly and practically be sharing a romantic moment in what he'd initially thought as an impregnating hook-up. Sai was certainly impressing him and gaining more of his interest, one hand moving to give her submerged rear a slowed spank before groping it hard. It was only then, with his prick throbbing almost painfully at full-mast within her, that the mercenary broke the kiss to meet her gaze.

"Careful, Sai... you're already probably pregnant... we don't want to make you definitely pregnant and end up making our employers angry for us spending too much time here. I wouldn't mind meeting your noble friend, but... the night is short. And I already gave you a fuck to remember, so giving you two would only diminish things, right?"