Cerespirin halp

Kejpi

Dec 19, 2015
Can someone tell me how to overdose/or get tailcunt tf? Wiki aint helfull.thnx

Zavos

May 7, 2016
You also need a tail cunt from Men'gha going in.  Genetail tf's only modify existing genetails, you need to get parasitic versions to start the ball rolling.  

irioth

May 12, 2016
Just done it in my own playthrough. First get a tailcunt by roaming the Men'gha jungles till you meet and purposefully lose to a cunt-snake, then swallow two doses fo Cerespirin in a row to turn it into a flower tailgina with the original color, or six if you want it to take one of the orchid colors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
You don't have to purposely lose to a cuntsnake. If you equip the jungle lure from the nurse droid in town you can allow it to bite you consensually after you beat it.

irioth

May 12, 2016
You don't have to purposely lose to a cuntsnake. If you equip the jungle lure from the nurse droid in town you can allow it to bite you consensually after you beat it.

Ah, OK. I was accustomed to lose purposefully in order to get my full set of mimbrane symbiotes, so I followed that example.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The lure thing is relatively new, admittedly, so before you did have to lose on purpose to get cuntsnake but even then is was a percent chance of happening.

irioth

May 12, 2016
The lure thing is relatively new, admittedly, so before you did have to lose on purpose to get cuntsnake but even then is was a percent chance of happening.

Yep. As an aside, speaking of improvements to the code, I wistfully wish for the day when it is changed to allow combining more TF in a body part than it is currently possible. The only thing I regret about giving my Steele the lust-inducing perks of being a mimbrane-bonded nymph is I had to sacrifice her wicked demonic claws and her tailcock to get the flower arms and tailgina (gabilani pussies are just so cool I did not wish to turn more than one out of three into a flower one).   

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I've not messed with it much, but from what I saw in the code a tail-cock doesn't prevent female-path TFs

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Yep. As an aside, speaking of improvements to the code, I wistfully wish for the day when it is changed to allow combining more TF in a body part than it is currently possible. The only thing I regreat about giving my Steele the lust-inducing perks of being a nymph is I had to sacrifice her wicked demonic claws and her tailcock.  

In order to get the Flower Power perk you need two of the following on top of plant skin and being feminine; flower arms, the flower in your hair, a flower vagina and flower cunt tail. 

irioth

May 12, 2016
I've not messed with it much, but from what I saw in the code a tail-cock doesn't prevent female-path TFs

No, but for what I know you cannot have a tail-gina and a tail-cock even if you develop multiple tails. You can only have one set of tail genitals no matter how many tails you have.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
As Xeivous stated, you don't need a tail-gina though. You could have kept your cock.

irioth

May 12, 2016
In order to get the Flower Power perk you need two of the following on top of plant skin and being feminine; flower arms, the flower in your hair, a flower vagina and flower cunt tail. 

True, but I preferred to err on the side of redundancy, in case something would mess with these attributes (e.g. you lose the flower arms while you are pregnant) and this might endanger the perk.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Well, then, go get cuntsnake removed and get your cockvine back, then. You don't need to keep it unless that's what's keeping your score high enough.

irioth

May 12, 2016
Well, then, go get cuntsnake removed and get your cockvine back, then. You don't need to keep it unless that's what's keeping your score high enough.

I'll consider it, then. Two gabilani pussies and one flower one seems a balanced arrangement for my half-succubus half-nymph cowgirl with a smattering of orange myr genius bimbo badass Steele (too bad myr antennae are so uglier than zil ones, otherwise I'd have close to a balanced four-parts hybrid as racial scores go). Unfortunately, even if I restore the cockvine, there is no way whatsoever of having the arm flowers and the demonic claws.