Help, I'm stupid and I can't level up!

Orane

Aug 11, 2016
Admittedly, this is my first time playing a game like this, and so far it's been a really exciting journey! However, I can't seem to figure our how to level up. I see a few threads on the internet with answers like "Go to sleep" and with slightly more elaboration "Go to sleep on the second floor of your ship", but the big problem is... I can't for the life of me figure out how to get to my ship! :x I'm stuck at level one with max exp because I can't for the life of me wrap my mind around how to return to my ship haha

Orane

Aug 11, 2016
Alrighty, then I pinpointed my problem! I can't seem to get up there, not yet at least. Hmm. Picture included with me right below that square. I also want to say thanks so much for your guys' help and patience so far, it's really appreciated!

Screenshot_20160811-144350.png

Edit: Ooohhhhh... I see now how to get there! I go to the next block over and head north then west. Hrrrkk I goofed up. Thank you guys so much :,D

Last edited by a moderator:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
You see the small black lines connecting the map tiles? these are the ways to go. so you go east north west and you should be there

Orane

Aug 11, 2016
You see the small black lines connecting the map tiles? these are the ways to go. so you go east north west and you should be there

Just caught that! That's what I get for having my phone brightness down so low T-T Thanks so much!

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Indeed welcome to the forums hope you can find your way clearly through anything else you encounter but if not . . . there's always SOMEONE here keeping the fires burning.