Index of Games In Development

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015
I'm not too sure, but Ascension looks like it's been abandoned; it's been over a year since anything came out, and it was just a, "I'm here," message.

I have moved it to the dead games section for now. If it ever updates or if the author contacts me it can be moved back to the main list.

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015
Fleshcult is clearly at a high level of development and its creator has not added any content in a long time. I think I will keep it in the finished section unless its creator releases some new content in which case I will move it. I will add the free cities soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Fleshcult is about 99% complete and the creator went on hiatus to work on other things.  There is no indication as to when the game will be officially "finished" and anything added will be minor mechanical functions not actual content.

dndw

Aug 27, 2015
Fleshcult is finished, but the creator couldn't find a proper way to monetize it, hence version 0.99. The game itself is done. 

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015
Ok, I just added Free Cities. I will stick with my plan to keep Fleshcult in finished unless it goes back into active development. It sounds like it's entirely possible its creator will just leave it its present state forever. Even if they do not it seems like any changes will be minor and it is for all intents and purposes a complete game.

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
Ok, is it just me, or does the link to Aphrosia take me to some retarded website that hosts ads? Because I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Ok, is it just me, or does the link to Aphrosia take me to some retarded website that hosts ads? Because I can't seem to find it anywhere else.

It means a third party bought the license for the website and basically turned it into an ad site. Usually this is what happens when websites go down but the domain name stays the same.

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015
It means a third party bought the license for the website and basically turned it into an ad site. Usually this is what happens when websites go down but the domain name stays the same.

Hmmm yes it looks like the old site is down and someone else now owns the domain name. I will remove that link and send a notice to Obsidian Shark. I think she was planning to have a new version online fairly soon.

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015
This doesn't seem to be a good link, as I was brought to the tumblr sign up page.

I think you need to have a tumblr account for it to work. Maybe because it's marked as adult content or something. I don't know what tumbler's policies are but as soon as I made an account it worked. Not sure if there is a way around that restriction.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
I think you need to have a tumblr account for it to work. Maybe because it's marked as adult content or something. I don't know what tumbler's policies are but as soon as I made an account it worked. Not sure if there is a way around that restriction.

That is strange, as I've never had an issue like that before with other adult tumblr pages.  I just went to a few of them no problem.  I tried changing the link around to this: http://aphrosiarpg.tumblr.com/ and got in no problem.

Hentaikid

Mar 10, 2016
http://www.eros3d.com/slavefire-plot-outline-and-gameplay/

I've started a new game project, a RoR with a twist, a mechanic where it may be strategically good for the player to let their character be caught and fucked.

Starfire has been sold as a sex slave to a galactic space station whorehouse, she has been fitter with a power damper collar, and the only way to override it for a short amount of time is for her to have an orgasm....

slavefire-screenshot2.jpg

treos

Sep 12, 2015
may want to check and update the demo link for LEWD and bump it up to paid access. and even then it might be limited access. iirc it was something to do with only a limited number of access keys being available (and THOSE being limited in how many times they could be used.).

*checks patreon page* ...yep, that's exactly the setup. limited number of keys provided and each key has a limited number of uses. example: 1 key has 15 uses. that means it lets you play the game a max of 15 different times. after that it no longer works.

i still think that's a stupid setup. >.> anyway, the demo link for that game in this thread is useless now. all i can say is either pay up or go and beg for access keys like a beggar if you want to play the demo of that game. something you won't catch me doing (being a beggar i mean).

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015
http://www.eros3d.com/slavefire-plot-outline-and-gameplay/

I've started a new game project, a RoR with a twist, a mechanic where it may be strategically good for the player to let their character be caught and fucked.

Ok, I added it to the list

may want to check and update the demo link for LEWD and bump it up to paid access. and even then it might be limited access. iirc it was something to do with only a limited number of access keys being available (and THOSE being limited in how many times they could be used.).

I change Lewds entry to point the player towards the Patreon page for the demo and to note that it required payment.

ObsianCaetus

Mar 9, 2016
I'm finally making some progress. Started plugging the game into the Chosen Engine (which is a learning process). I'm also writing a documentation on using the Editor for others who might get lost. I'll have a GDoc link running for those interested in reading/adding to it.

Also wondering if I should start a separate development thread here on the forums for those who might not check up on Tumblr often.

Void Director

Aug 26, 2015
I'm finally making some progress. Started plugging the game into the Chosen Engine (which is a learning process). I'm also writing a documentation on using the Editor for others who might get lost. I'll have a GDoc link running for those interested in reading/adding to it.

That's good. I keep intending to add documentation, then telling myself I will do it as soon as the editor is 100% finished (eg, never). If you share the google doc with me I can help you write it and make sure its technically accurate.

Also wondering if I should start a separate development thread here on the forums for those who might not check up on Tumblr often.

A thread for Aphrosia? Probably. Most games have a thread in addition to their blog as not everyone follows blogs. Personally I have threads on four different websites for Chosen. I put all the big posts (eg new versions posts) on my blog, but respond to most feedback on individual threads.

ObsianCaetus

Mar 9, 2016
That's good. I keep intending to add documentation, then telling myself I will do it as soon as the editor is 100% finished (eg, never). If you share the google doc with me I can help you write it and make sure its technically accurate.

A thread for Aphrosia? Probably. Most games have a thread in addition to their blog as not everyone follows blogs. Personally I have threads on four different websites for Chosen. I put all the big posts (eg new versions posts) on my blog, but respond to most feedback on individual threads.

Probably the best way to do it. I'll set something up tomorrow... and ya, the documentation right now is just my notes as I fiddle with while plugging in content but I'll slap the link here and email it to you when I've got it up.