ruitenbreker

Aug 10, 2016
dear people

i have a problem with saving the game i don't know how to do it

is there somebody that can help me?

kindest regards

EleniaFox

Feb 11, 2016
On the bottom left there is a little arrow with a horizontal line under it, that is the save/load button 

irioth

May 12, 2016
dear people

i have a problem with saving the game i don't know how to do it

is there somebody that can help me?

kindest regards

Click on the downward arrow symbol in the lower left part of the screen, just below the date. It shall open the save/load screen. It is probably better to use "Save" and "Load" rather the "Save File" and "Load File" commands (they uses a format that is simpler to manage and edit, although saves get erased if you ever use CCleaner).

irioth

May 12, 2016
I know and i saved it but if i restart the game my save game is gone 

For long-running, sandbox games such as TiTS, Cursed, or Girl Life I usually keep one or more backup copies of my preferred saves, in different locations of the HD and/or external HDDs. Spares me many a rage attack if a software fluke or a hardware failure accidentally erase save files that are worth days or weeks of play and have characters carefully optimized to my fetishes and playing tastes.

Last edited by a moderator:

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Many people set up their browsers to auto-delete their history, clean their cache, remove cookies etc upon ending the session. Cleaning your cache happens to delete the location where your CoC/TiTS saves are stored. Even if your browser isn't set to do this, browsers are known to be finicky and will empty the cache occasionally anyway. Thus, all normal saves should be considered temporary at best. I recommend using Save to File as your primary save method.

Or, you may be using incognito or its equivalent. Incognito/private browsing sessions/whatever are garbage and break numerous things. They might seem decent on paper, but none of them are worth using.

ruitenbreker

Aug 10, 2016
Yes i was using icognito that may have caused the problem thank u

But how does the save to file system work beacous i save the file somewhere but when i go to that location the save file is not there?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
But how does the save to file system work beacous i save the file somewhere but when i go to that location the save file is not there?

If you save it to a file on your computer, you have to drag said file into your browsers address bar to play it. It should then load from there.

ruitenbreker

Aug 10, 2016
Yes i save it but the file is not there do i need to save it different our what am i doing wrong?

ok i found the problem you can not save the file to your computer when you are in incognito mode.
Thank you for all the help guys and girls i wish you happy gamming.

regards

K

Krynh

Yes i save it but the file is not there do i need to save it different our what am i doing wrong?

ok i found the problem you can not save the file to your computer when you are in incognito mode.
Thank you for all the help guys and girls i wish you happy gamming.

regards

Yes that would be your problem

If you save it to a file on your computer, you have to drag said file into your browsers address bar to play it. It should then load from there.

That's not how you get TiTs to load the file. 

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Wait really?

That's how it worked for me. >.<

Last edited by a moderator: